PDA

View Full Version : I want to buy a used iPhone in Moscow

mhelena
08-10-2015, 20:51
Hello everyone! My iPhone 5s just recently died forever. I don't want to buy a whole new iPhone, but instead I would like a used iPhone. Can anyone advise me where I can buy a used iPhone here in Moscow? OR, do you have any family members or friends who would like to sell their old iPhone? Preferably no scams...

Thank you!

TolkoRaz
08-10-2015, 21:44
Hello everyone! My iPhone 5s just recently died forever. I don't want to buy a whole new iPhone, but instead I would like a used iPhone. Can anyone advise me where I can buy a used iPhone here in Moscow? OR, do you have any family members or friends who would like to sell their old iPhone? Preferably no scams...

Thank you!

Only preferably? ;)

Udachi! :)

Benedikt
08-10-2015, 22:03

Thank you!

Mitino Radio Market,Tsaritsino Radio Market, Gorbushka market, even at the Vernisage in Ismailovsky park.

FatAndy
09-10-2015, 16:53
As far as i remember, Svyaznoy advertised sellout of refurbished (factory reconditioned) iPhones 5th series, for a half-2/3 price. Also mention www.avito.ru for second hand (and new) bargains.

Uncle Wally
09-10-2015, 21:47
As far as i remember, Svyaznoy advertised sellout of refurbished (factory reconditioned) iPhones 5th series, for a half-2/3 price. Also mention www.avito.ru for second hand (and new) bargains.

Савеловская market. Has lots and the cheapest with a two week warranty. You can even trade your old phone in for a bigger discount!

Delta268
11-10-2015, 21:46
Be very careful. Lots of fake iphones sold in Moscow outside the big-name stores

shysta
12-11-2015, 14:32
Hi there, I am actually selling my Iphone 5s 64 gb, I want to switch to the dark side (Samsung s6 edge), so pm me if you are still looking to buy, I will take picks of the phone and everything it comes with. thanks.

vossy7
12-11-2015, 15:30
How much is the fish?

Uncle Wally
12-11-2015, 15:39
How much is the fish?

A blind man walks into the fish market and says "hello girls".

Uncle Wally
12-11-2015, 15:41
Савеловская market. Has lots and the cheapest with a two week warranty. You can even trade your old phone in for a bigger discount!

Read this post again.

FatAndy
12-11-2015, 19:53
Hi there, I am actually selling my Iphone 5s 64 gb, I want to switch to the dark side (Samsung s6 edge).
Is it a joke? Dark Side is Yotaphone2! :verycool:

shysta
13-11-2015, 12:58
Read this post again.

Have you personally bought or trading-in from Савеловская market? Do you think this is probably the best place I can get value for trading-in my iphone ? I also worry about fakes, and that is why I am hesitating from buying on avito. thanks.

fyi I was thinking of selling my iphone for 19.000 rubs, but I know the trade in value would be less.

Uncle Wally
13-11-2015, 13:35
Have you personally bought or trading-in from Савеловская market? Do you think this is probably the best place I can get value for trading-in my iphone ? I also worry about fakes, and that is why I am hesitating from buying on avito. thanks.

fyi I was thinking of selling my iphone for 19.000 rubs, but I know the trade in value would be less.

I just brought a guy there to sell his phone, iPhone 6s plus. It was a month old and he got 34,000 rubles for it. A week later I brought my girlfriend's phone to be fixed and I went by the place that bought the iPhone and they were selling it for 38,000. There are many booths with many used phones ( mostly iPhone) and it depends on what condition the phone is in and how many gigabits. Just spend an hour or two and go to many booths you may find one that will make you a good deal. The fakes they sell outside the metro not in the market.