PDA

View Full Version : 3 year multientry tourist visa update

finnandcork
05-10-2015, 10:00
So, new rules say that is one registers at post its only three month stay, however , if you go to FMS HQ, its six moons... I just flewto Tallinn, ran around for two days and flew back... No problems. At all. Good for another six months. Original visa from Vadim at Liga. Highly recommended.

JPS
05-10-2015, 14:42
6 moons?

3 year multi entry?

Can you expand on this and make it clearer to understand please.

Judge
05-10-2015, 14:48
6 moons?

3 year multi entry?

Can you expand on this and make it clearer to understand please.

It's for Americans, they can get a 3 year visa,stay for 6 months ,leave for a day and come back for another 6 months.

TolkoRaz
05-10-2015, 17:39
It's for Americans, they can get a 3 year visa,stay for 6 months ,leave for a day and come back for another 6 months.

Unless your name is Eduardo Snowden! ;)

Uncle Wally
05-10-2015, 18:09
Unless your name is Eduardo Snowden! ;)

Or John McCain!

Judge
05-10-2015, 19:14
And it works the other way, Russians can also get a 3 year US visa.

Uncle Wally
05-10-2015, 19:51

Yeah a friend of mine went to NY to learn some new dental surgery techniques. It was all of five days and they gave him a three year multi entry visa. It was his first time in the belly of the beast.

benitor
04-12-2015, 17:58
is the 3 year Visa only available to US citizen or to European Community as well?

FatAndy
04-12-2015, 19:00
Yes, I did.

Judge
05-12-2015, 09:54
is the 3 year Visa only available to US citizen or to European Community as well?

For US citizens only,they are good friends with Russia,unlike the wicked EU :)

Yes, I did.

I wonder if the rules are the same, you can stay 6 months, leave for a day and enter for another 6..for sure you can't work in the US on a tourist visa but if you have your own business in your home country,online business, an easy way to live in the states, for 3 years at least. .

FatAndy
05-12-2015, 15:08
they are good friends with Russia,unlike the wicked EU :).
Bewitched more, than good ones ;)

I wonder if the rules are the same, you can stay 6 months, leave for a day and enter for another 6..for sure you can't work in the US on a tourist visa but if you have your own business in your home country,online business, an easy way to live in the states, for 3 years at least. .
No idea, I go there only by order of Motherland, for exhibitions, seminars and audit of sleeping/frozen agents.