PDA

View Full Version : Native English Teacher For Private Classes in Mytischy Wanted

olg
01-10-2015, 17:41
Hello!

I am looking for a native, experienced teacher of English who would help me to improve my speaking and writing skills. I am interested in conversations on general, busines, legal and social topics as well as in polishing my grammar and enhancement of writing proficiency. Two or three 90 min. lessons per week, in the evening, at my office in Mytischy, Moscow suburb.

If you are interested and have a car (it is not easy to get here by public transport), please send me a personal message.

If you have your place availble in the center of Moscow or at Prospect Mira, we could have classes there as well.

All the best,
Oleg

David
10-11-2015, 17:18
Hello, I'm interested and I would like to know more about this . I live in Butovo, Moscow. Kindly send me information on how to contact you by PM. Regards.
David.

whyinvest
10-11-2015, 22:08
Hello, I would be interested in talking to you, i live in Mytishchi and have a car lets arrange a chat to see how i can help you. send me your details by PM.
Regards
Jon

kolyan348
11-11-2015, 12:31
Hi Oleg!

I am a Celta qualified, native British teacher, from Oxford, with 21 years' teaching experience in Moscow. I live at Voikovskaya. Please PM me if you are still looking.

Regards,

Colin.