PDA

View Full Version : Experienced British Nanny/Governess Looking For Work

frankienicholas
23-09-2015, 14:56
British nanny looking for full/part-time work in Moscow. I have 5 years experience working with high-profile Russian families in the Moscow area. My recent experience includes:

December 2014 July 2015: Live out, sole charge of girl 7 in Central Moscow. Role included a learning-through-play programme teamed with academic lessons, accompanying the child to different activities and cultural events and extensive travelling with the family.

Sept 2013 July 2014: Live out, after school nanny to boy 10 and girl 7 in Central London. Role included accompanying children home from school, assisting with homework, creative activities and cultural excursions.

Dec 2012 August 2013: Live in, sole charge of girl 2.5 in Rubleovka. Role included all childcare duties, daily lessons and activities.

Qualifications

Certified yoga teacher
Professionally trained art therapist (second year of MA)
3 A Levels, 10 GCSE's
Qualified singer

psivets
06-10-2015, 13:24
Dear Frankie Nicholas,

I'm looking for visiting or 5/2 live-in gouvernante to 4-years old boy. Family is living in Odyntsovskiy rayon (poselok Gribovo).
The main duty is to speak to the boy and prepare him for English school admission next year.

Please send me your CV with photo (could be great in Russian, because mother do not speaks any other language) or contact me on +7 916 99 715 99 Petr.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Petr

psivets@ava-mm.com