PDA

View Full Version : The last days of SqueezyJet flights to Manchester :(

vossy7
06-09-2015, 16:41
Flew in from Manchester today after a nice weekend seeing the wee granddaughter :SwoonLoveSmiley:
Can't believe they are stopping it. On the way out spoke with a number of Russian people , a group of really nice and polite teens on their way back to English schools outside Manchester . Also spoke with a member of the crew who said it was political , the flights are always full . She also told me that EJ expect to make 1GPB a seat profit from their flights .....OMG......1 GBP , that's about 200 GBP per flight :confused: Now I don't really understand the finances of airlines but that seems a bit weird....
However, back in Moscow again and the weather is for sure warmer here :cool:

Kartoshka
06-09-2015, 18:06
She also told me that EJ expect to make 1GPB a seat profit from their flights .....OMG......1 GBP , that's about 200 GBP per flight :confused:

If they stop their flights to Manchester then people wanting to fly budget may well choose the London route, and then take another Easyjet flight on to Manchester. Two flights = more profit.

vossy7
06-09-2015, 19:13
If they stop their flights to Manchester then people wanting to fly budget may well choose the London route, and then take another Easyjet flight on to Manchester. Two flights = more profit.

Dream on K....EJ don't have a London -Manchester route......that's rather locked out to them .....too lucrative for the chosen few......I can fly cheaper sometimes from Moscow to the UK than I can from London to Manchester :drinks: