PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Russian Tutor

Frida
24-08-2015, 19:50
Are you ready to take the first step to make your dream of speaking Russian come true? I would be happy to discuss your particular tuition needs and answer your questions. Just give me a call and book your lesson today!

Please contact Frieda Gudim via PM or e-mail: gfrida@yandex.ru Contact mobile phone: +79035562723. Skype: frida.gudim

Credentials:
Frieda graduated from the Moscow State University, Philological Department. She has taught Russian at a few Moscow language schools, including CREF and Inlingua and has been giving private lessons since 1996, providing services to companies such as Auchan, Volvo, CSA and others.

To find out more about how I teach, or see what other people have to say about studying with me check out Russian tuition testimonials.

I have absolutely no doubts in recommending Frieda as a teacher. She constantly goes out of her way to help and has the patience needed to deal with an absolute beginner like myself. Her lessons are interesting and exetremely practical for my everydaylife in Moscow.
Nick, English teacher

Frida is always prepared for the lessons, always coming with new ideas and excercises which make lessons more interactive and entertaining. I really couldn't find a better teacher of the Russian language and greater
professional. It was my pleasure to be her student.
Lucia, sales manager, CSA