PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong in your building? Try this!

penka
22-08-2015, 20:20
Got a recommendation, but didn't check it out myself.
Maybe, worth a try! (it's in Russian):

http://roszkh.ru/

xp@
23-08-2015, 20:51
That site belongs to A. Navalny - the guy with the permanent smirk who styles himself as an opposition leader.

Any foreigner using his site to make complaints could obviously provoke a negative reaction from the authorities.

Most of the problems listed there are usually easily resolved with a simple call to your local "dispatcher" - and the call can be made by a Russian friend or neighbor if you don't want to attract unwanted attention to yourself.

penka
23-08-2015, 20:57
Wow! Is that so?? That I do hear for the first time!

xp@
23-08-2015, 21:08
Wow! Is that so?? That I do hear for the first time!

Just open the site, scroll to the bottom, and look in the lower-right corner. There it is!

penka
23-08-2015, 21:14
Oh!
Silly me indeed.

Benedikt
23-08-2015, 23:54
Most of the problems listed there are usually easily resolved with a simple call to your local "dispatcher" - and the call can be made by a Russian friend or neighbor if you don't want to attract unwanted attention to yourself.

indeed if you have a good Zhek, the housing estate, they will come the same day and have first a look ( if you did not give accurate information) and come back the same day and try to fix it. the times are gone that the guys come dirty, drunk and don't do anything until you offer them a bottle of vodka.