PDA

View Full Version : USA: they have the enemy within

Benedikt
19-08-2015, 21:34
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=51fe948515b4

they do not need to worry about the Russians or whoever. i must say the old Admiral has guts. wonder if he will regret what he has said, or does he think, i am so old now, time to set the record straight?

TolkoRaz
19-08-2015, 22:17
Well, his middle name is 'Hussein'! I think the Americans went after the wrong 'Hussein'! ;)

Uncle Wally
19-08-2015, 22:33
Well, his middle name is 'Hussein'! I think the Americans went after the wrong 'Hussein'! ;)

America first supported Saddam then dumped him when they no longer needed him. His biggest sin though was trying to sell oil for Euros and not dollars.

mr krinkle
19-08-2015, 23:40
Silly old fool.....so,America" had the chance to change the course of Human History....and didnt"....seems like they made a pretty good job of that by invading Iraq.....

TolkoRaz
19-08-2015, 23:55
Silly old fool.....so,America" had the chance to change the course of Human History....and didnt"....seems like they made a pretty good job of that by invading Iraq.....

Yep, the 'good ole US of A' changed it for the worse! ;)

Fantastika
21-08-2015, 00:28
Yep, the 'good ole US of A' changed it for the worse! ;)

ISIS is using poison gas - a weapon of mass destruction, in Syria. Looks like Iraq really did have those weapons of mass destruction.

Turkey saying they would cooperate and bomb ISIS, and then instead using their warplanes to bomb Kurd villages, that is not the fault of the US, that is the militant psycho running the Kingdom of Istanbul acting crazy.

mr krinkle
21-08-2015, 00:59
ISIS is using poison gas - a weapon of mass destruction, in Syria. Looks like Iraq really did have those weapons of mass destruction.

still trying to justify that crazy war in Iraq....no matter how many times you cry "weapons of mass destruction"....nobody believes your BS

TolkoRaz
21-08-2015, 09:39

Turkey saying they would cooperate and bomb ISIS, and then instead using their warplanes to bomb Kurd villages, that is not the fault of the US, that is the militant psycho running the Kingdom of Istanbul acting crazy.

They are using Chlorine which is available in any city in the US of A!

Fantastika
21-08-2015, 10:34

Oh, yeah, so the terrorists are buying Chlorine in the US and flying it on Lufthansa to Syria. :rofl:

TolkoRaz
21-08-2015, 10:41
Oh, yeah, so the terrorists are buying Chlorine in the US and flying it on Lufthansa to Syria. :rofl:

Did I write that? I was merely pointing out that Chlorine is freely available across the Globe.

It has been frequently used by Islamist extremists in Iraq & Syria, and elsewhere, to enhance the explosive effects when targetting highly populated areas. As it happens, Saddam Hussein never used Chlorine to the best of my knowledge when attacking the Kurds at Halabja.

Fantastika
21-08-2015, 10:42
As long as Islamo-terrorist scum are beheading women and raping children, blowing up kindegartens, and refusing to act as civilized human beings, yes, anything is justified. Most of us want to live a peaceful life, those who want to toss bombs in movie theatres and slaughter innocents, they need to be re-educated, and if they still refuse to behave like human beings, they need to be eradicated.

Fantastika
21-08-2015, 10:43
Did I write that? I was merely pointing out that Chlorine is freely available across the Globe.

It has been frequently used by Islamist extremists in Iraq & Syria, and elsewhere, to enhance the explosive effects when targetting highly populated areas. As it happens, Saddam Hussein never used Chlorine to the best of my knowledge when attacking the Kurds at Halabja.

to the best of your knowledge

Saddam didn't use Chlorine or mustard, he just bombed their villages? What a nice man.

TolkoRaz
21-08-2015, 15:10
to the best of your knowledge

Saddam didn't use Chlorine or mustard, he just bombed their villages? What a nice man.

It is often reported that Saddam Hussein's military used Tabun, Sarin, VX and Mustard, as well as possibly Cyanide, in the Halabja attack. However, many Western experts do not believe that they had Tabun, Sarin or VX!

As such, most informed observers tend to agree that Mustard, and possibly Cyanide, were used in the single attack.

AstarD
21-08-2015, 15:38
It's also available in any city in the Russian Federation!

Fantastika
21-08-2015, 16:17
It is often reported that Saddam Hussein's military used Tabun, Sarin, VX and Mustard, as well as possibly Cyanide, in the Halabja attack. However, many Western experts do not believe that they had Tabun, Sarin or VX!

As such, most informed observers tend to agree that Mustard, and possibly Cyanide, were used in the single attack.

Das macht mir nichts aus, the Caliphate was terrorizing in 700 A.D., they were the Barbary Pirates in 1800's and they are terrorists today, throughout all six continents. Deposing Saddam was not a bad idea. Deposing the next murderous tyrant will also not be a bad idea.

Benedikt
21-08-2015, 16:59
Deposing the next murderous tyrant will also not be a bad idea.

and what than? depose them until one comes that pleases and is acceptable by everyone? but special the USA? won't happen in a month of Sundays.

mr krinkle
21-08-2015, 18:40
Das macht mir nichts aus, the Caliphate was terrorizing in 700 A.D., they were the Barbary Pirates in 1800's and they are terrorists today, throughout all six continents. Deposing Saddam was not a bad idea. .

Deposing Saddam was a VERY bad idea....there was no ISIS (and would never have been) ,and indeed al quaida never had a foothold in Saddam's Iraq....Americas illegal invasion created the condition for ISIS to arise.....another fine mess the USA has gotten us into.

TolkoRaz
21-08-2015, 21:36
Under Saddam and despite him being a Sunni Ba'athist, al Qaeda etc were shoot on sight! There was no room for manouvre for al Qaeda in Iraq hence they were stuck in the Afghan foothills which was ungovernable space.

Fantastika
21-08-2015, 21:59
Most of the world operates under existential "varying degrees of evil" standards. A bad dictator is more acceptable than a really bad dictator. The US, alone of all the countries, used to operate with absolute standards of morality. Since 9/11, and Under Zerobama, the US has joined with the rest of the world. The Hologram in the White House is pouring gasoline on the "shining beacon on the hill."

mr krinkle
22-08-2015, 01:48
Most of the world operates under existential "varying degrees of evil" standards. A bad dictator is more acceptable than a really bad dictator. The US, alone of all the countries, used to operate with absolute standards of morality. Since 9/11, and Under Zerobama, the US has joined with the rest of the world. The Hologram in the White House is pouring gasoline on the "shining beacon on the hill."

Morality? hahhaa...unbelieveable....Kissinger sent a handgun in a diplomatic bag to sanction the murder of President Allende of Chile....PatriceLumumba murdered by a CIA coup in the Congo...The Shah of Iran installed as a puppet ....The unlimited backing of the Apartheisdstate of Israel.....etc etc.Morality/? They dont know the meaning of it.....When it comes to" varying degrees of evil",America is right up there in the Premier League

Fantastika
22-08-2015, 17:59
Morality? hahhaa...unbelieveable....Kissinger sent a handgun in a diplomatic bag to sanction the murder of President Allende of Chile....PatriceLumumba murdered by a CIA coup in the Congo...The Shah of Iran installed as a puppet ....The unlimited backing of the Apartheisdstate of Israel.....etc etc.Morality/? They dont know the meaning of it.....When it comes to" varying degrees of evil",America is right up there in the Premier League

Keeping in mind the thread topic, I suppose some of your claims are true, except Israel is far and away the country with the most liberty in the Middle East, for all races, religions and sexes.

What I think I meant was that "the enemy within" - referring to the morality, ethics and everyday civics as practiced within the American borders, that has deteriorated. There seems to have been a better day, when if you uncovered corruption in your workplace, school, government, etc, you could blow the whistle, you could write a letter to an authority, the local newspaper would print an expose, etc. In other words, when the system became corrupt, there were correcting mechanisms in place, and they worked. That no longer seems to be the case. Corruption is spreading, becoming more pernicious, throughout all systems - government, education, healthcare, business, media, etc., and if you blow the whistle, you will be become the target.

Ignatius
28-08-2015, 14:35
Americans don't care two flips about Russia. It is Russia that is digging it's own grave and Americans are simply watching, not doing a thing. (