PDA

View Full Version : Need Native English for shooting English learning video. (need mans & womans)

tasheal
06-08-2015, 17:31
Hello!
We're looking for a Native English for shooting English learning video. Example https://youtu.be/9rQjC5C1YrI

Requirements:
- Fluent English
- Living in Moscow (or near)
- Responsibility
- Do not need be actor

Shooting time: September-December 2015

Time: from 10am till 8pm(4pm)

For each person we make schedule that suits him. Shooting period 10-35 days per person.

Require from the applicant:

1) Record on video (camera/web camera or mobile phone, skype me: tasheal) your monolog with intonation:
What is the first: body or mind? "Be healthy" - what does it mean?
Welcoming visitors.
What is happiness?
He says: ‘Margaret likes being busy, too. We never have holidays and we don‘t like watching television.
In the evenings Margaret makes supper and I do the accounts. At 10.00 we have a glass of wine and then we go to bed. Perhaps our life isn’t very exciting, but we like it.’

2) Write what salary you would like for each day?

Russian not necessary.

If you are interested, please contact us via e-mail a9099000022@gmail.com title the letter "Native speaker-YOUR NAME"

The vacancy is available till 1 September 2015. If you are interested, contact us right now!

Thank you.

tasheal
14-08-2015, 12:05
Good news! need mor 5 persons

Hello!
We're looking for a Native English for shooting English learning video. Example https://youtu.be/9rQjC5C1YrI

Requirements:
- Fluent English
- Living in Moscow (or near)
- Responsibility
- Do not need be actor

Shooting time: September-December 2015

Time: from 10am till 8pm(4pm)

For each person we make schedule that suits him. Shooting period 10-35 days per person.

Require from the applicant:

1) Record on video (camera/web camera or mobile phone, skype me: tasheal) your monolog with intonation:
What is the first: body or mind? "Be healthy" - what does it mean?
Welcoming visitors.
What is happiness?
He says: ‘Margaret likes being busy, too. We never have holidays and we don‘t like watching television.
In the evenings Margaret makes supper and I do the accounts. At 10.00 we have a glass of wine and then we go to bed. Perhaps our life isn’t very exciting, but we like it.’

2) Write what salary you would like for each day?

Russian not necessary.

If you are interested, please contact us via e-mail a9099000022@gmail.com title the letter "Native speaker-YOUR NAME"

The vacancy is available till 1 September 2015. If you are interested, contact us right now!

Thank you.