PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Lessons

Rab
02-08-2015, 19:18
Hello, I`m Robert (Rab) from Belfast N.Ireland and am now living in Moscow.

I have 35 years experience playing guitar, writing, recording and touring.
I have played in all kinds of bands over these years covering all the genres and styles in this time.
I have always had a completely non linear approach to teaching the guitar and believe it must come from the heart and how you feel so therefore i have never got caught up or believe in an unnecessary mass of theory and paperwork so always keeping it fresh, exciting and so to develop an appetite to learn quickly and efficiently from the outset and a wanting to continue and progress quickly from week to week. Easy, enjoyable relaxed environment to learn and at a pace that suits you. I will offer full support from week to week between sessions should the need arise for questions or understandable frustrations that inevitably occur along the way whilst learning.

Find an example of my own composition, writing, recording here, that was written with absolutely no formal training whatsoever except for the heart i was given and the ears i trust.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert.

Please note: LESSONS ARE IN ENGLISH.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPwox_N6-Ew

Uncle Wally
02-08-2015, 21:25
Hello, I`m Robert (Rab) from Belfast N.Ireland and am now living in Moscow.

I have 35 years experience playing guitar, writing, recording and touring.
I have played in all kinds of bands over these years covering all the genres and styles in this time.
I have always had a completely non linear approach to teaching the guitar and believe it must come from the heart and how you feel so therefore i have never got caught up or believe in an unnecessary mass of theory and paperwork so always keeping it fresh, exciting and so to develop an appetite to learn quickly and efficiently from the outset and a wanting to continue and progress quickly from week to week. Easy, enjoyable relaxed environment to learn and at a pace that suits you. I will offer full support from week to week between sessions should the need arise for questions or understandable frustrations that inevitably occur along the way whilst learning.

Find an example of my own composition, writing, recording here, that was written with absolutely no formal training whatsoever except for the heart i was given and the ears i trust.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert.

Please note: LESSONS ARE IN ENGLISH.

.youtube.com/watch?v=NPwox_N6-Ew

Great man! But you have to have at least 5 post to have you link work. Why not go to the introduction thread and tell us more about yourself. Good luck!

Rab
03-08-2015, 10:07
Okay...thanks......how do i find introduction thread...i`m having difficulty navigating my way around here?

Uncle Wally
03-08-2015, 11:33
Okay...thanks......how do i find introduction thread...i`m having difficulty navigating my way around here?

We can just do it here I guess. What brings you to Moscow? Have you been here long?

Rab
03-08-2015, 15:16
Here 4.5 years off and on from 2011. Like a lot of people i guess i met someone then travelled back and fourth as did she and now this trip is a permanent move for me after getting married last year and sorting all the legalities etc..just took a bit of time to catch up with everything. I really want to get out and about and mix with all the different nationalities and track down the Irish of course which i`m more likely to find in the pubs in the city!!