PDA

View Full Version : Sunday roast on Saturday......why not?

vossy7
01-08-2015, 17:53
MILs best friend is visiting , she is the most positive person I believe I have ever met , she has had an extremely hard life but always has a smile , we all love when she visits , she was 65 a few weeks ago and she sent us a message asking if I could do a roast beef dinner for her when she would be with us.....hey presto.......
Doing a nice English topside of roast beef ......medium of course.......with some home grown veggies .......and carved with the best pressie my wife has ever bought me my set of Wusthof kitchen knives.....I still keep them in their original box and only I am allowed to use them :clown:

Judge
01-08-2015, 18:30
Keep on cooking Vossy, keep on cooking.

TolkoRaz
01-08-2015, 21:25
Looks great - but where was my feckin invite?

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 23:01
Looks great - but where was my feckin invite?

He put it in the mail. Keep waiting it will come. Maybe you should run down to the mail box and check it right now.

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 23:04
MILs best friend is visiting , she is the most positive person I believe I have ever met , she has had an extremely hard life but always has a smile , we all love when she visits , she was 65 a few weeks ago and she sent us a message asking if I could do a roast beef dinner for her when she would be with us.....hey presto.......
Doing a nice English topside of roast beef ......medium of course.......with some home grown veggies .......and carved with the best pressie my wife has ever bought me my set of Wusthof kitchen knives.....I still keep them in their original box and only I am allowed to use them :clown:

Because then it's a Saturday roast! That is unless you get so drunk you sleep all Sunday.

Benedikt
01-08-2015, 23:07
russian mother in law and roast medium? i don't think you will do her a very big favor....

vossy7
02-08-2015, 06:40
russian mother in law and roast medium? i don't think you will do her a very big favor....

Know what you mean Ben but she knows me long enough now to understand how meat should be enjoyed and not destroyed :10518::10518:

Benedikt
02-08-2015, 08:49
you thought her well indeed. took me also a long time to do the same. and quality comes before quantity. from an old sausage cow, though the meat might be cheap, one can not make anything but sausages or mince.....