PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Natlee!

Uncle Wally
31-07-2015, 00:58
Happy Birthday Natlee!

:pressie:

:celebrate:

Benedikt
31-07-2015, 07:58
happy birthday Nat, be good and have fun!

TolkoRaz
31-07-2015, 09:48
С днём рождения! Желаю, чтобы все твои мечты сбылись…..

vossy7
31-07-2015, 10:29
A big birthday kiss Nat.....lets see if this thread can break last years birthday record :)

Judge
31-07-2015, 10:52
Happy Birthday, have a great day.

natlee
31-07-2015, 11:42
Thank you boys! :10518:

A big birthday kiss Nat.....lets see if this thread can break last years birthday record :)
28899 As long as TR only flirts with me in this one! :p

FatAndy
31-07-2015, 11:58
Happy birthday Natashechka! :kissing:

AstarD
31-07-2015, 12:13
Happy Jam Day and I hope it's as sweet as a bowl full of jam.

Uncle Wally
31-07-2015, 23:02

I don't know. I started that thread last year too and maybe it wasn't me alone that kept it going but I tried. I remember well because I only joined the forum last year so I could let Natlee I didn't forget her. How could anyone forget her. Anyway I think she is one of the most liked members ever on expat, not to mention the sexist too!

Uncle Wally
31-07-2015, 23:17
I'd also like to mention that today we have a blue moon!

natlee
31-07-2015, 23:21
I am not sexist! :D

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 00:43
I am not sexist! :D

No you aren't are you? I am.

You're the sexiest, hottest, the down right get on my knees and beg drop dead gorgeous girl that leaves grown men crying!

Please forgive my misspelling. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

rusmeister
01-08-2015, 08:24
Happy birthday!!

JPS
01-08-2015, 09:16
No you aren't are you? I am.
You're the sexiest, hottest, the down right get on my knees and beg drop dead gorgeous girl that leaves grown men crying!
Please forgive my misspelling. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Have you actually met her, in real life?

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 09:28
Have you actually met her, in real life?

Yes I have.

Why don't you stay on topic and wish the pretty lady happy birthday?

TolkoRaz
01-08-2015, 10:08
Uncle Wally, I was thinking that you might have seized the opportunity and invited natlee out for a birthday celebration - you skills appear to be fading!

natlee
01-08-2015, 10:29
A biG thank you for the thread and the nice words Wally - appreciate it!

Thank you to the rest of you for the bday wishes - it was a busy day full of chores, but one spent it with my favorite person in the whole world, my youngest daughter! :) Took her out to the local Yakitoriya with a nice play area in the evening - she loved it, which is the main thing :) Look forward to a proper celebration with my man next week - I hear there will be cake, candles and a pressie! :pressie: Hopefully a few drinks to go with it! :10518: What more does a girl need eh! ;)

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 10:30
Uncle Wally, I was thinking that you might have seized the opportunity and invited natlee out for a birthday celebration - you skills appear to be fading!

Err, umm, yeah I was just about to do that. But as she stated earlier in the thread that she would only like you to flirt with her I graciously step aside so you sir can have even the slightest chance at sitting at the same table and paying exorbitant sums for the privilege of spending a short time with such a lovely lass.

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 10:32
A bit thank you for the thread and the nice words Wally - appreciate it!

Thank you to the rest of you for the bday wishes - it was a busy day full of chores, but one spent it with my favorite person in the whole world, my youngest daughter! :) Took her out to the local Yakitoriya with a nice play area in the evening - she loved it, which is the main thing :) Look forward to a proper celebration with my man next week - I hear there will be cake, candles and a pressie! :pressie: Hopefully a few drinks to go with it! :10518: What more does a girl need eh! ;)

A new Volvo X90?

natlee
01-08-2015, 10:48
Err, umm, yeah I was just about to do that. But as she stated earlier in the thread that she would only like you to flirt with her I graciously step aside so you sir can have even the slightest chance at sitting at the same table and paying exorbitant sums for the privilege of spending a short time with such a lovely lass. The slightest chance he may have :)

A new Volvo X90? Sigh! :)

Judge
01-08-2015, 11:03
Only a "bit" thank you, hard to please nowadays. ...Nat,since your birthday is close to the weekend, you should be having a longer birthday celebration. ..now you say your "man" is over next week, that's an whole week of birthdays fun and games,you see, life isn't hard all the time,:thumbsup:
enjoy,

https://youtu.be/uHP-qgzUVLM

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 11:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UkIkwy5ZM

vossy7
01-08-2015, 12:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sizoMv4RZ3A ....like this one , the old ones are the best!

TolkoRaz
01-08-2015, 13:15
Err, umm, yeah I was just about to do that. But as she stated earlier in the thread that she would only like you to flirt with her I graciously step aside so you sir can have even the slightest chance at sitting at the same table and paying exorbitant sums for the privilege of spending a short time with such a lovely lass.

Uncle Wally, You are such a gent or perhaps you had decided that natlee is out of your league! :p

natlee
01-08-2015, 13:19
Only a "bit" thank you, hard to please nowadays. ...Nat,since your birthday is close to the weekend, you should be having a longer birthday celebration. ..now you say your "man" is over next week, that's an whole week of birthdays fun and games,you see, life isn't hard all the time,:thumbsup:
enjoy, Whoooops! :D

Two weeks if all is well, and it'll be our turn to visit him :p And why "man"? Do you know something I don't? :eek: :D

natlee
01-08-2015, 13:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sizoMv4RZ3A ....like this one , the old ones are the best! My absolute favorite! :inlove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMMJxhMwRCg

vossy7
01-08-2015, 17:42
My absolute favorite! :inlove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMMJxhMwRCg

Well even though he was born in Argentina, don't cry for me ......his Mum was Irish and dad was English and he grew up in the Emerald isle .....this is where he got all his romantic instincts from ...... :mml:

natlee
01-08-2015, 18:21
Well even though he was born in Argentina, don't cry for me ......his Mum was Irish and dad was English and he grew up in the Emerald isle .....this is where he got all his romantic instincts from ...... :mml: Love love love him! :inlove: If only he hadn't cheated with his children's nanny! :evilgrin:

My two other favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoZ52UdJoFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ECE9XFjFo

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 22:04
Uncle Wally, You are such a gent or perhaps you had decided that natlee is out of your league! :p

No, I am such a gent. I really don't understand why people can be jealous. Maybe when I was 14 yeah.

If you love someone you will suffer anything and be glad. You forget about yourself, if you don't it's not really love but selfishness isn't it? Who are you to tell someone what they should need, how they should love, what they should do. You're not god or Rusmeister you know. Love is acceptance, unconditionally, I guess it takes having a child to understand that the object of your love can do anything and your love will not end. It's hard to talk about love with people who have not had children.

It seems like you want to make me out like that stupid f*cking bartender/ a**hole, if she is "out of my league" good for her, I wish her well and hope she has a good life. There are many people "out of my league" in a league higher and lower. There is an old Blues saying, if she won't do it, her sister will. That doesn't mean that I will treat her bad or not help her if I can or stop finding the beauty in her. There is beauty in many things and there are many beautiful people, that's the best thing about life, we are not alone.

TolkoRaz
01-08-2015, 22:07
Wow, 'Don't Cry for Me Argentina' sung by a Columbian Opera diva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzdNyed7b3U

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 22:53
Wow, 'Don't Cry for Me Argentina' sung by a Columbian Opera diva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzdNyed7b3U

You can just call me RussianLad if you think I'm whining like a drama queen.

The forum has put back embedded videos, there is a button that looks like a piece of film. Just click on it then put the link in there, ok. It's in the top right of the box to reply to a post. Thank you very much.

TolkoRaz
01-08-2015, 22:57
Pardon? All I was doing was sharing a video clip - no hidden or overt messaging intended!

Uncle Wally
01-08-2015, 23:10
Pardon? All I was doing was sharing a video clip - no hidden or overt messaging intended!

Well then don't mind me. I am most likely drunk �� and over reacting. They did put back the embedded video though. It just looks nicer try it.

vossy7
02-08-2015, 06:57
Wow guys , this I did not expect on Nat's birthday thread .......TR and UW having a go at each other...... :beerbros:

Uncle Wally
02-08-2015, 07:58
Wow guys , this I did not expect on Nat's birthday thread .......TR and UW having a go at each other...... :beerbros:

I thought girls love it when guys get jealous and fight over them?

vossy7
02-08-2015, 10:15
I thought girls love it when guys get jealous and fight over them?

Real men don't wear pink, they eat it.:beerbros:

Uncle Wally
02-08-2015, 11:12
Real men don't wear pink, they eat it.:beerbros:

I like to lick it like ice cream.

natlee
02-08-2015, 12:34
Wow guys , this I did not expect on Nat's birthday thread .......TR and UW having a go at each other...... :beerbros: And he says he doesn't care! :p

They did put back the embedded video though. It just looks nicer try it. Used to work automatically for me - does not anymore, so same as TR, I cannot be bothered. In fact, I tend to find the forum looking cleaner with just the links! *shrug* To each their own! ;)

Uncle Wally
02-08-2015, 14:03
And he says he doesn't care! :p

;)

Only about you sexy.

natlee
02-08-2015, 16:09
Only about you sexy. :confused: :(

Uncle Wally
02-08-2015, 23:42
:confused: :(

Yeah me too.

Uncle Wally
03-08-2015, 23:24
Wow only the fouth day of the month long celebration of Natlee's birthday! Everyone must be too drunk to post here.

TolkoRaz
03-08-2015, 23:35
I see that you are leading the way, Uncle Wally! ;)

vossy7
05-08-2015, 03:02
Just popped in to see if Nat still had her birthday suit on......:yikes:

Uncle Wally
05-08-2015, 08:33

She hasn't been around, must be too busy celebrating.

Russian Lad
05-08-2015, 08:54
Happy B-Day, Natlee!

If you love someone you will suffer anything and be glad. You forget about yourself, if you don't it's not really love but selfishness isn't it? Who are you to tell someone what they should need, how they should love, what they should do. You're not god or Rusmeister you know. Love is acceptance, unconditionally, I guess it takes having a child to understand that the object of your love can do anything and your love will not end. It's hard to talk about love with people who have not had children.

It seems like you want to make me out like that stupid f*cking bartender/ a**hole, if she is "out of my league" good for her, I wish her well and hope she has a good life. There are many people "out of my league" in a league higher and lower. There is an old Blues saying, if she won't do it, her sister will. That doesn't mean that I will treat her bad or not help her if I can or stop finding the beauty in her. There is beauty in many things and there are many beautiful people, that's the best thing about life, we are not alone.

Drama queen, stop whining.:) You sound like a jilted suitor.

Uncle Wally
05-08-2015, 09:11
Happy B-Day, Natlee!

I am a "jilted suitor"!

Sad that you only came and wished her a happy birthday just so you could troll me. As I remember she used to like you too.

Russian Lad
05-08-2015, 09:15
Sad that you only came and wished her a happy birthday just so you could troll me. As I remember she used to like you too.

I will be ok if she doesn't like me anymore. I am not a womanizer lke you are, have more important things to do...

Uncle Wally
05-08-2015, 09:34
I will be ok if she doesn't like me anymore. I am not a womanizer lke you are, have more important things to do...

She may still like you, I don't know for sure.

What could be more important than womanizing?

Russian Lad
05-08-2015, 09:37
What could be more important than womanizing?

Never mind, Wally, that's for grown-ups.

Uncle Wally
05-08-2015, 09:40
Never mind, Wally, that's for grown-ups.

Great! One more thing I don't need to think about.

TolkoRaz
05-08-2015, 11:10

I would think so, but I guess that you were hoping for a sneaky peek!

vossy7
05-08-2015, 14:54
Happy B-Day, Natlee!

Love when you drop in late mate :devil: