PDA

View Full Version : Cheap room in Proletarskaya-Taganskaya area for a girl

Carino
26-07-2015, 12:27
Long term rent from the end of August. The price is 15 000 rub. The room is 15 metres in a 2 room flat at metro Proletarskaya (Taganskaya area, 1 station from Taganskaya, violet line). It is very close to metro station 5 minutes (500 metres) and 10 minutes by metro to Kremlin and main sightseeing places in the center. The repair and furniture is from Soviet period, but it is ok to live. There is washing machine, internet, fridge. You pay the rent + electricity + wifi and returnable deposit 15 000 rubles. You don`t have to pay commission to an agent. The offer is for a girl only.

mhelena
30-07-2015, 09:49
Is this still available?

Leda Latte
24-08-2015, 10:05
Hello, Im really interested in the room you offer. If it still is available please let me know. Im female - neat, quiet, friendly and respectful to your privacy as well as appreciating mine. Will be glad to hear from you either to email lidialett@yandex.ru or on the phone +7 915 285 19 53, Lidia

Leda Latte
24-08-2015, 15:13
Long term rent from the end of August. The price is 15 000 rub. The room is 15 metres in a 2 room flat at metro Proletarskaya (Taganskaya area, 1 station from Taganskaya, violet line). It is very close to metro station 5 minutes (500 metres) and 10 minutes by metro to Kremlin and main sightseeing places in the center. The repair and furniture is from Soviet period, but it is ok to live. There is washing machine, internet, fridge. You pay the rent + electricity + wifi and returnable deposit 15 000 rubles. You don`t have to pay commission to an agent. The offer is for a girl only.

Hi, im really interested in the room you offer and if it still is available could kindly let me know either to email lidialett@yandex.ru or on the phone +7 915 285 19 53. Im female, neat and quite, would respect your privacy and expect the same in turn. Looking forward to hearing from you. KR, Lidia