PDA

View Full Version : is this the new KP?

Benedikt
25-07-2015, 20:34
meeting around Charlie Marks Square. guy most probably was rotating around there on his monument. but no stiff rhetoric, no more polyester suits, suppose it was to hot for a jacket anyway.
It is now the bad oligarchs, Capitalism and exploitation that they had a go at. No Putin, no Duma, no Parliament and the likes as in the past. `no -Russia without Putin-, but a swipe at the West.
No hour long talks droning on. 30 minutes and it was over, the rest was music, the drummers and then more music... did the young people get paid to come there? or are they really patriots fed up with what is happening around them?

FatAndy
25-07-2015, 21:35
Oh, Uncle Zyu is still alive? :)

Benedikt
25-07-2015, 22:25

he will be around still for a long time to come,or what?

Uncle Wally
25-07-2015, 22:38

He's just like Lenin but with modern technology he can walk and talk. Anytime time America needs reminding they'll just pull him out and fill him up with juice. Puts ultimately fear in kings and queens but somehow corporations love him! Cheep labor me's think, just like in China.

Benedikt
26-07-2015, 06:13
He's just like Lenin but with modern technology he can walk and talk. Anytime time America needs reminding they'll just pull him out and fill him up with juice. Puts ultimately fear in kings and queens but somehow corporations love him! Cheep labor me's think, just like in China.

not one word or pic about Stalin.do they realize the guy goes down bad in the western world? lenin and the hammer and sickle are still around. also the -old- guard, no Stalin. and no anti VV rethorics.
Zug must have newPR advisors.

FatAndy
26-07-2015, 13:31
not one word or pic about Stalin.do they realize the guy goes down bad in the western world?
I think they don't care about Western world (and this is good and correct) - in contrary with clowns from Georgia and Ukraine, diligently putting out slogans in English as reports to their masters. :D

But I think there are at least 2 simple reasons:

1) Uncle Joe is dead already for 62 years. His practices (both positive and negative) were performed in another times and conditions, and now belong to history. Now we have other generations, other songs, other situation/conditions.

2) КПРФ is the successor of КПСС, while the personal cult of Uncle Joe was officially condemned at XX congress of КПСС in 1956, three years after his death.

Benedikt
26-07-2015, 13:51
[QUOTE=FatAndy;1425430]I think they don't care about Western world (and this is good and correct) - in contrary with clowns from Georgia and Ukraine, diligently putting out slogans in English as reports to their masters. :D

you and me being of different age (?) and also of different nationalities. all i know about -these- times i have to read and find out from the Internet., books or films. and it is obvious each side tries to put their views into the best light. correct or not is another story.
but what i like here, with you at least, things can be posted and discussed without being called names or being told to keep out, it is none of my business. my mother in law is a very old and clever lady, and we sometimes sit for hours discussing -mine- and -her- life and past. never gets loud or accusing or abusing. and that is what i like about here. and here (most of the time, and THESE certain posters i just ignore..)