PDA

View Full Version : Russian Air Force crashes..

Carl
25-07-2015, 17:27
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/mobile/business/article/investigation-ordered-into-string-of-russian-air-force-crashes/526156.html

Right & correct.
No doubt the results of this wise & timely investigation will prove beyond doubt external fault. I suspect this rash of creashes will be shown to be the direct result of a dubious scheme perpetrated by the evil US of A and their villainous CIA, who are secretly hacking into the on-board avionics of these doomed aircraft resulting in undesired results.. A dastardly plan indeed!..but soon to be exposed for the world to see!!

Russian Lad
25-07-2015, 17:33
Wally to comment confirming that in 5, 4, 3, 2...

FatAndy
25-07-2015, 17:48
No doubt the results of this wise & timely investigation will prove beyond doubt external fault.
Will see.

I suspect this rash of creashes will be shown to be the direct result of a dubious scheme perpetrated by the evil US of A and their villainous CIA, who are secretly hacking into the on-board avionics of these doomed aircraft resulting in undesired results.. A dastardly plan indeed!..but soon to be exposed for the world to see!!
I think you're not only too suspicious, but also a bit overexcited, member... Has something happened? :)

Wally to comment confirming that in 5, 4, 3, 2...
Wally serves as RF air forces investigator? :jawdrop:

Russian Lad
25-07-2015, 19:20
Wally serves as RF air forces investigator?

Who knows, he is multi-faceted.

Uncle Wally
25-07-2015, 21:47
Who knows, he is multi-faceted.

Hey sh!t happens. It's just funny that Carl doesn't go running to his computer to post every time an American Air Force plane crashes. There have been a couple in the last month. So I'll just put Carl in the "Russia hating loser" category.