PDA

View Full Version : Bad, bad dating site, ruining lives of innocent cheats. Bad hackers, too!

penka
25-07-2015, 12:58
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3170243/Families-shattered-dating-website-adulterers.html

Russian Lad
25-07-2015, 14:04
It can be a viral advertisement of this site.:) Think about it - if a certain John Morze signs up there as Andy Coopers, how is his idenitity going to be put at risk? Besides, those who sign up there and upload their real pics risk the exposure anyway.

Capman
25-07-2015, 14:06
LoL @ innocent cheats. :)

Judge
25-07-2015, 14:20

:cool: name and shame them all...

vossy7
25-07-2015, 14:22
So sad...what's wrong with a normal meeting ....I still remember the first rebuke I got from my wonderful wife in a queue outside the Tretyakov gallery November 1997 :10475:

MashaSashina
25-07-2015, 22:32
So sad...what's wrong with a normal meeting ....I still remember the first rebuke I got from my wonderful wife in a queue outside the Tretyakov gallery November 1997 :10475:
I registered on a dating site about s month ago, and going to have completely different sort of memories when I'm old! :) but it's fun so far, like 2 pictures of penises and a very exciting story of a man wishing to be a woman.
:D

Uncle Wally
25-07-2015, 22:41
I registered on a dating site about s month ago, and going to have completely different sort of memories when I'm old! :) but it's fun so far, like 2 pictures of penises and a very exciting story of a man wishing to be a woman.
:D

Gee you can find that right here on expat.ru. The stories I have heard even made me go "huh"?

Uncle Wally
25-07-2015, 22:50

And by 2007 you were good to go right. Persistence that's the key!

I have a Russian friend that told me the first time he met his wife she slapped him in the face! He grabbed her bum in Papa Johns and she just turned swinging! She didn't know she was slapping a millionaire. She soon found out.

Uncle Wally
25-07-2015, 22:53

Why husbands and wives need love too.

penka
25-07-2015, 23:04

I'm sure, there are both dorks and great folks as in real life as on dating sites.

Friend's daughter met a guy on a site and now they are married:)

penka
25-07-2015, 23:07

I'm with you on that one.

What's the value of one's marriage if one is seeking to cheat on a partner? For the thrills? Enjoy the thrill of being exposed, then...

Benedikt
26-07-2015, 06:23

i will cry for that guy, what a dork!anyone thinks this is sunday school where one holds hands and sings songs?
but what makes me think, for every man who is there, it needs also a woman? so why the women got so upset when found out? not one male voice who said he found out that SHE was using the dating club. are women more discreet or clever when using these sites.:AngelPray:
i mean one thing is for sure, -man- can not think with two heads at the same time. and when one goes up, the other one shuts down.

natlee
26-07-2015, 15:24

What's the value of one's marriage if one is seeking to cheat on a partner? For the thrills? Enjoy the thrill of being exposed, then... Exactly! Married or not, if you're in a relationship (unless you have both agreed it's an 'open' one :yuk:) and feel the need to look elsewhere, then ffs have the decency to end your relationship first :mad: Besides the pain of having been cheated on there's that HUGE risk of (getting and passing on) an STD, people!

Uncle Wally
26-07-2015, 22:42
Exactly! Married or not, if you're in a relationship (unless you have both agreed it's an 'open' one :yuk:) and feel the need to look elsewhere, then ffs have the decency to end your relationship first :mad: Besides the pain of having been cheated on there's that HUGE risk of (getting and passing on) an STD, people!

I beg to differ. It only hurts if your wife/girlfriend finds out and she/he is not strong enough. If your married with children then you or they need to be very careful or just stop all together if it might become a problem. I understand it's different for girls ( they worry too much) but sex can be just that, sex. Love is a whole noughter ball of wax. You can love someone and hate them all at the same time. You can want to have sex with someone but not want to marry them and you can want to be with someone and not really want to have sex with them. That's where most men get lost, they marry a girl they really want to have sex with but otherwise don't really want to be with.

natlee
26-07-2015, 23:01
Blah blah blabbedy blah. I would rather know, cry over him and move on than not know and live a fake happy life.

It's not just you men who have your needs, you know, and not just you men who get tempted. I'm a young(ish) woman with needs whose man lives overseas - he would never know, but why would I? I'd not only be disrespecting him - I'd be disrespecting myself. It may feel good at the time but would feel awful afterwards, not to mention the risks... No, thank you!

Uncle Wally
26-07-2015, 23:31
Blah blah blabbedy blah. I would rather know, cry over him and move on than not know and live a fake happy life.

It's not just you men who have your needs, you know, and not just you men who get tempted. I'm a young(ish) woman with needs whose man lives overseas - he would never know, but why would I? I'd not only be disrespecting him - I'd be disrespecting myself. It may feel good at the time but would feel awful afterwards, not to mention the risks... No, thank you!

Yes I understand that you are strong and may not fall to temptation, good for you because we are not here for ourselves we are here to raise children and to give our lives to growing people that are strong and good for humanity sake. Too many people now a days are way too selfish. It is they who get caught in the trap of sex addiction, drug abuse or the addiction of money and power. Never feel bad that you save yourself for someone else but if you really love him and care for him you will except him warts and all. I can't explain all in this post but sometimes we need to ride the fine line of love our, love for someone and our own good. Too many people fall to one side or the other, forgetting ourselves or abusing someone's love for us and all the in betweens.

I am a little drunk now so I don't want to go to far into it now but if you are strong enough to give up a little bit of yourself for the ones you love I say that shows great strength and it takes a strong person to really love someone the way it should be because if you love someone set them free.

Carl
26-07-2015, 23:50
I am a little drunk now...

We would have never guessed... :rofl:

Uncle Wally
27-07-2015, 00:01
We would have never guessed... :rofl:

At least I can admit it Carl and at least drunk or not I don't go looking to insult or hurt anyone which is more than I can say for you Carl. It all comes back to you Carl and if you're unhappy it's because you spread unhappiness.

Benedikt
27-07-2015, 05:38
the dating sites are a rip off anyway

(google -looking for writers/moderators on dating sites). there was a film yesterday on ORF TV, these companies hire people to write to clients/prospective suckers. to sting them along and to make money for the company. and they even put it down, quite openly and more or less in the beginning, that they are using moderators/controllers... not everyone is reading the small print. but it is a legal loop hole.often it is also in english, and sometimes people think -monitors- means that the traffic is being monitored so nothing unlawful is happening....
and the prosecutor can do nothing. it is all legal. if the suckers don't read, it is their problem they say. pictures are taken from face book or wherever, and the men just pay... and never see their date. you can check this also on youtube, the films come in every language....

on the other hand what do quite a few of these old goats want? a Miss World in figure, a cheap cook/cleaner/ nurse /show off what -bull- he still is. and what he was able to -get-. and she should be grateful for that... of course she must be at least 25 or 30 years younger, old is he himself.

if it is just plain sex a man wants, go pay a prostitute, no negative or derogative meaning from my side intended. use a -reputable- place, use a condom and you will have no problems. no love, no need to bring flower or presents. no sick parents who need a doctor, no kid who needs money for school. no visa fees, no documents,no nothing.
this are facts of live. after all it is the second oldest profession in the world and around since forever.

rusmeister
27-07-2015, 05:50
I beg to differ. It only hurts if your wife/girlfriend finds out and she/he is not strong enough. If your married with children then you or they need to be very careful or just stop all together if it might become a problem. I understand it's different for girls ( they worry too much) but sex can be just that, sex. Love is a whole noughter ball of wax. You can love someone and hate them all at the same time. You can want to have sex with someone but not want to marry them and you can want to be with someone and not really want to have sex with them. That's where most men get lost, they marry a girl they really want to have sex with but otherwise don't really want to be with.

This is a pack of lies. You do not intend deceit, I imagine you honestly think this, and you are not the originator of these ideas, which you merely repeat, but they are lies from hell nonetheless.

You speak as if the sex act was invented for your personal pleasure, and meant nothing more, as if all that was required in relationships is a superficial pretense, where what you want is the most important thing, as if honor and honesty were of no importance.

If a man will betray his wife, then he will betray any relationship if his desires so urge, from friends and business associates to his country. See Lewis's "men without chests". Rediscover honor, and the value of your word, and you can find it possible even to learn to love the wife you have come to hate through selfishness. That is our main enemy - thinking of me, myself and I in first place, and screw what our wives and children want.

You sneer at the Bible, but the formula of the apostle Paul is really, really effective, because it springs from the truest understanding of human sexual relations. Everyone remembers the part about wives obeying their husbands, but nobody remembers the part about men loving their wives as an act of constant sacrifice. I have learned this and discovered happiness in a difficult marriage, and even get the feelings of love thrown in the bargain, though I don't rely on them, but stick to my part of the formula. I would share that with everyone, if only they had the ears to hear.

Your children will thank you for staying with and learning to love their mother. We wish our parents would have learned that - well, it's not too late for us, and we can at least get it right for our own kids.

Safari crashes when I try to use the "insert hyperlink" button. Dunno why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gux4Ldy8cN8

http://adam4d.com/wives-husbands/

Benedikt
27-07-2015, 05:57
Your children will thank you for staying with and learning to love their mother. We wish our parents would have learned that - well, it's not too late for us, and we can at least get it right for our own kids.[/QUOTE]

in this day of easy marriage and easier divorce and promiscuousness it is not the man only who is cheating.
it always takes two to tango. and every cheating man needs a woman to do so. and you can not tell me that all these women are single. not that it makes it any better. but that is as it is. and women are also cheating on their men.

rusmeister
27-07-2015, 07:39
Your children will thank you for staying with and learning to love their mother. We wish our parents would have learned that - well, it's not too late for us, and we can at least get it right for our own kids.

in this day of easy marriage and easier divorce and promiscuousness it is not the man only who is cheating.
it always takes two to tango. and every cheating man needs a woman to do so. and you can not tell me that all these women are single. not that it makes it any better. but that is as it is. and women are also cheating on their men.

We need a new format that will save drafts in the reply box. I am really, really tired of retyping posts because of "refreshing" browsers.

In short, Ben, no kidding. But there is something that I can say to men in particular, being one myself. And the very wrong thing to do is to try to blame the other sex. Each sex needs to blame itself. But we're much better at blaming others, and that goes back to the Garden of Eden. Women WANT us to stand up and be men, reliable men that will keep our word, be there when we don't want to be there, to stay faithful and give our all. To rediscover honor and chivalry, and to pay the prices that make possible what all children need and all women want - reliable fathers.

rusmeister
27-07-2015, 07:43
Yes I understand that you are strong and may not fall to temptation, good for you because we are not here for ourselves we are here to raise children and to give our lives to growing people that are strong and good for humanity sake. Too many people now a days are way too selfish. It is they who get caught in the trap of sex addiction, drug abuse or the addiction of money and power. Never feel bad that you save yourself for someone else but if you really love him and care for him you will except him warts and all. I can't explain all in this post but sometimes we need to ride the fine line of love our, love for someone and our own good. Too many people fall to one side or the other, forgetting ourselves or abusing someone's love for us and all the in betweens.

I am a little drunk now so I don't want to go to far into it now but if you are strong enough to give up a little bit of yourself for the ones you love I say that shows great strength and it takes a strong person to really love someone the way it should be because if you love someone set them free.

This is a lot better, Wally, but the "fine line" is not so fine. As long as you are trying to love yourself, you won't be able to really love the other. That's one of the secrets.

(This post contradicts what you were saying in your earlier post. I have a big issue with that one, and only the lesser one with this one.)

Benedikt
27-07-2015, 07:50
In short, Ben, no kidding. But there is something that I can say to men in particular, being one myself. And the very wrong thing to do is to try to blame the other sex. Each sex needs to blame itself.

but one alone can not cheat. it needs two to tango...

penka
27-07-2015, 08:12
Totally agree with rus on the betrayal's meaning and implications issue. It is never "only sex" in reality and it is a matter of one's choice and opportunity.

I don't buy this talk of men being naturally polygamous, open relationships and things alike. One always has a free will and choice. And in this context I fail to understand, why some people choose to marry/ be in a relationship or choose not to divorce if indeed things had gone beyond repair. The discrepancy between "looking good and proper" and "acting as one finds pleasing and convenient" is plain appalling.

Ben's right. More decent to buy a hooker than to play a respectable husband and father.

Surely, women indulge, too. Just women are more prone to seek emotional thrill whilst men tend to seek ego-pleasing sexual thrill, hence the love-triangles with the wife and a lover on the side. Silly lovers hope for the happy ending for themselves, silly wives go berserk on lovers and no-one seem to demand responsibility from the guy.

Judge
27-07-2015, 08:34

What's the value of one's marriage if one is seeking to cheat on a partner? For the thrills? Enjoy the thrill of being exposed, then...

Seeking the thrills, maybe out of boredom ..for sure won't be boring when they get exposed. .

RL,you said
,it can be a viral advertisement of this site.
Not a very good ad, even for other sites, can just imagine 1000s now deleted their accounts .

rusmeister
27-07-2015, 09:33
Totally agree with rus on the betrayal's meaning and implications issue. It is never "only sex" in reality and it is a matter of one's choice and opportunity.

I don't buy this talk of men being naturally polygamous, open relationships and things alike. One always has a free will and choice. And in this context I fail to understand, why some people choose to marry/ be in a relationship or choose not to divorce if indeed things had gone beyond repair. The discrepancy between "looking good and proper" and "acting as one finds pleasing and convenient" is plain appalling.

Ben's right. More decent to buy a hooker than to play a respectable husband and father.

Surely, women indulge, too. Just women are more prone to seek emotional thrill whilst men tend to seek ego-pleasing sexual thrill, hence the love-triangles with the wife and a lover on the side. Silly lovers hope for the happy ending for themselves, silly wives go berserk on lovers and no-one seem to demand responsibility from the guy.

Thanks, Penka.

My own thoughts are around what you and most think of as "beyond repair".
My own marriage had been "beyond repair"; we had one son at the time, I didn't know how to fix things, and it was easier to leave. Believe me, when I speak on this, it is not from some theoretical high horse that I am talking; I have been on the ground, and know a little about divorce lawyers from direct experience.

The thing that put things back into the "repair zone" was learning that I needed to change myself, that I was NOT "OK", that my own attitude contributed tremendously to the whole situation. That's what I mean about always blaming others; it's easy, and it's not the way out.

So Ben is NOT right about prostitution as a solution. Recognizing both our own wrong expectations and the ways we ourselves are messed up is the right way to go if you actually want to repair anything. (And if you don't want to, well, then, there's your problem.)

And the needs of the children are always left out of all of these equations, and the children are expected to adapt to our wants, instead of us to their needs.

Uncle Wally
27-07-2015, 15:43
This is a pack of lies. You do not intend deceit, I imagine you honestly think this, and you are not the originator of these ideas, which you merely repeat, but they are lies from hell nonetheless.

You speak as if the sex act was invented for your personal pleasure, and meant nothing more, as if all that was required in relationships is a superficial pretense, where what you want is the most important thing, as if honor and honesty were of no importance.

If a man will betray his wife, then he will betray any relationship if his desires so urge, from friends and business associates to his country. See Lewis's "men without chests". Rediscover honor, and the value of your word, and you can find it possible even to learn to love the wife you have come to hate through selfishness. That is our main enemy - thinking of me, myself and I in first place, and screw what our wives and children want.

You sneer at the Bible, but the formula of the apostle Paul is really, really effective, because it springs from the truest understanding of human sexual relations. Everyone remembers the part about wives obeying their husbands, but nobody remembers the part about men loving their wives as an act of constant sacrifice. I have learned this and discovered happiness in a difficult marriage, and even get the feelings of love thrown in the bargain, though I don't rely on them, but stick to my part of the formula. I would share that with everyone, if only they had the ears to hear.

Safari crashes when I try to use the "insert hyperlink" button. Dunno why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gux4Ldy8cN8

http://adam4d.com/wives-husbands/

I don't believe in hell Rus sorry.

Jealousy is not one of humanity great traits. I think it shows weakness if anything.

penka
27-07-2015, 16:53

Jealousy is not one of humanity great traits. I think it shows weakness if anything.

I believe, cowardness is the greatest vice....

penka
27-07-2015, 17:00
Thanks, Penka.

My own thoughts are around what you and most think of as "beyond repair".
My own marriage had been "beyond repair"; we had one son at the time, I didn't know how to fix things, and it was easier to leave. Believe me, when I speak on this, it is not from some theoretical high horse that I am talking; I have been on the ground, and know a little about divorce lawyers from direct experience.

The thing that put things back into the "repair zone" was learning that I needed to change myself, that I was NOT "OK", that my own attitude contributed tremendously to the whole situation. That's what I mean about always blaming others; it's easy, and it's not the way out.

So Ben is NOT right about prostitution as a solution. Recognizing both our own wrong expectations and the ways we ourselves are messed up is the right way to go if you actually want to repair anything. (And if you don't want to, well, then, there's your problem.)

And the needs of the children are always left out of all of these equations, and the children are expected to adapt to our wants, instead of us to their needs.

I meant, if the person remains unmarried (i e doesn't involve other people in one's own mess) and goes to the hookers instead of bed jumping. It's a straightforward transaction, which both parties agree on. Far more decent than marrying for money, mumbling of eternal love or cheating on one's spouse.

I have sympathy for your situation and am glad, you and your wife sorted it. Though, situations are different and some are indeed, beyond repair. Which of course, doesn't mean, a divorce should be taken lightly and a divorce attorney should be contacted at the first sign of trouble and without any effort to sort and mend and change.

rusmeister
29-07-2015, 08:11

This shows no thought at all about what you call jealousy in this case. What is the purpose of a spouse insisting on monogamy? How does this "jealousy" work to protect children from the unrestrained sexual appetites of a man? How many children actually want their fathers to go and find someone else? I don't believe that even you as a child would have wanted your father to leave home and look for "fun" somewhere else. Children want their parents to get along. They want hoth of thr natiral parents in their lives. And when they can't have them, as adults, they very often go looking for them when possible anyway.

It is not weakness to want to preserve a family, nor to prevent a man from leaving his own family, by seeking his sexual pleasure or fathering children elsewhere.

I don't even need to prove the idea of a transcendent hell if I can show how your view produces a miniature version of it right here on earth.

rusmeister
29-07-2015, 08:53
I meant, if the person remains unmarried (i e doesn't involve other people in one's own mess) and goes to the hookers instead of bed jumping. It's a straightforward transaction, which both parties agree on. Far more decent than marrying for money, mumbling of eternal love or cheating on one's spouse.

I have sympathy for your situation and am glad, you and your wife sorted it. Though, situations are different and some are indeed, beyond repair. Which of course, doesn't mean, a divorce should be taken lightly and a divorce attorney should be contacted at the first sign of trouble and without any effort to sort and mend and change.

This begs the question, though, of what exactly the nature of the transaction is.
Again, what is the natural purpose of the sexual organs? What is the natural purpose of the mouth, or the nose? We already don't understand the transaction we are conducting if we don't take that into account. You may try to satisfy your desire for food by ingesting it through your nose, but that is not the purpose of the nose.
Unless children are taken into consideration, either the possibility of them being born (the thing the modern kidult desperately tries to avoid), or ones already present to our senses, then the adults talking about engaging in such a "transaction" do not understand its nature, any more than an epicurean understands the nature and purpose of eating and digestion. It is a diseased understanding, that begins in spiritual illness, and finally produces physical illness. So you can't even talk of decency until you understand what the sex act truly is - and as long as you treat it as an aimless appetite whose purpose is for us to have pleasure, you do not understand it.

The point of what I was saying was not to say that some cases can be repaired, but that repair is possible in principle, when you treat it as impossible. Now the real question here is whether a person would ever WANT to repair it, and that question should be asked, not after the relationship has gone bad, but when the initial act of love, of marriage and creation of the family, takes place. If marriages can be repaired in principle, then all sane people ought to desire that they be repaired, whether a given one can be repaired or not.

Everything really depends, then, not on whether a marriage can be repaired or not - forany marriage CAN be repaired, but whether you really want to repair it, and will do anything to repair it - value it highly enough to do what it takes. And the cost can be very, very high. I only say that it is worth it.

Are you willing to change your life completely, stop trying to change your wife (/husband) and make yourself the focus of your changing efforts? Are you willing to go around the world, to go live in a foreign land for the rest of your life? Are you willing to adopt a religion that teaches difficult truths about human nature - that makes dealing with your spouse possible? To have your children raised in a foreign culture? To bear with the difficult and unpleasant sides of your spouse, and learn to love her (/him) anyway?

I know for a fact that it is possible, because I have done it. And I have reaped a hundred times what I paid. It is a question, not of what is possible or impossible, but of your will, a thing you control. You can choose to repair a marriage.
If one doesn't want to, to pay the necessary prices, it is because they don't want to.