PDA

View Full Version : When your wife brings stray cats home!!!!

vossy7
24-07-2015, 00:58
OK , I am not going to show the tiny little kittens which my WONDERFUL WIFE found near the freaking dump......so now we have 5 cats ......3 from MIL......and now 2 from W.......add that to our poor Yorkie ...who now feels completely left out in the cold ....WTF :devil:

Uncle Wally
24-07-2015, 02:36
OK , I am not going to show the tiny little kittens which my WONDERFUL WIFE found near the freaking dump......so now we have 5 cats ......3 from MIL......and now 2 from W.......add that to our poor Yorkie ...who now feels completely left out in the cold ....WTF :devil:

What are you Australian?

Don't expect us kitty lovers to feel bad for you. My wonderful wife made me bring home a pregnant cat "just for one night so the bad male cat that chased her up a tree would go away" and ended getting awoken at 5am because the cat was giving birth to 5 little kittens and having to live in a one room flat with three of them because one was black, one was male and very cute and one was so weak that I had to give kitty CPR to three times so she would die and we just couldn't let her go. You know I'm glad I did because those cats just loved us to pieces.

Benedikt
24-07-2015, 05:54

LISA, the last of five, left by -good-people at out local vet... she was sitting alone in the cage, meowing so loud that your heart just would melt away. she is grown already to be a beautiful teenager (soon to be off to the vet, because Illya is a tom in his prime). looks like many of use are taken in and adopted by little pussies...

vossy7
24-07-2015, 06:33
Ahhh, cute Ben .....I can't even have an early morning crap in peace now.....:(

AstarD
24-07-2015, 11:45
Of course not. It's their favorite place to socialize with the humans.

natlee
24-07-2015, 19:16
:D Ahhh vossy, at least they're cute! :p

vossy7
24-07-2015, 19:16
So these are the little коты I really did not want added to the growing menagerie .
Now they have me wrapped around their little paws :tgif:

natlee
24-07-2015, 19:19
So these are the little коты I really did not want added to the growing menagerie .
Now they have me wrapped around their little paws :tgif: Great photos hon! Ahh, we can't have a pet as my eldest is allergic, so the little one runs up to every dog, cat and pigeon she sees outside - turned away for half a second the other day and saw her about to kiss a stranger's dog! :bowdown:

AstarD
24-07-2015, 19:24
Now they have me wrapped around their little paws :tgif:Look how they love you! You're so lucky.

vossy7
24-07-2015, 19:33
Look how they love you! You're so lucky.

Yeah , it's amazing how much love you can get from a tiny creature ....these two little beauties were found abandoned by my wife near the tip close to our village . My wife would take in the whole needy world if she could so we have to be careful. She immediately took them to the local vet got them all the required jabs and suffered lots of scratches in the process....I was away at the time and when I saw her with the scars I though .....hello "what's up here then?" .......jealous ..."moi".....no....well yes ;)