PDA

View Full Version : Apartment Sale in Portugal

NatGor
20-07-2015, 22:09
A modern cozy apartment in the South of Portugal - with a "sea view", in an immediate proximity to ocean marina. Size of premises: 173 m2.
Underground parking: 2 parking places.

Price: 550 000

The 3rd floor of the 6 floors building. Concierge service and security. Area of an elite resort territory.

Golf - 200 m on foot
Ocean - 300 m on foot
The closest international airport of Faro city - 25 min. by car
To Lisbon - 2:00 hours by car
To Seville (Spain) - 2:30 hours by car
Equestrian Center - 400 m on foot

In case of any potential interest, it can be arranged an excursion tour to see this apartment, as well as others alike. The price of such a tour - 1500 Euro per one person. That includes air tickets and hotel accomodation in 4-5* withing 3-5 days staying. You will be met and well received. During the tour you will be able to discuss the relevant juridical issues with the local lawyer.

Please, note that to receive a Portugal citizenship status now is enough to buy a property of only 350 000 Euro.

To see the Apartment detailed profile, please, click HERE (http://media.wix.com/ugd/b11f3f_77c0cbdc53524da6907e49a29423196f.pdf). Please, ask for English / Spanish / Portuguese version additionaly.

To see our website, please, click this REFERENCE. (http://start-ng.wix.com/portugal#!properties/c7tk)

https://www.facebook.com/ngv.realty

tonytony
20-07-2015, 22:46
A modern cozy apartment in the South of Portugal - with a "sea view", in an immediate proximity to ocean marina. Size of premises: 173 m2.
Underground parking: 2 parking places.

Price: 550 000

Frankly, for an apartment in Vilamoura marina you are asking an awful lot of money.

I would suggest that you are asking for a lot more than it is worth.

NatGor
22-07-2015, 22:52
Thank you for your comments! Sorry to say but that apartment was sold yesterday!

vossy7
23-07-2015, 08:50
Some deluded oligarch with a case load of bills must have bought it at that price, daylight robbery :10479:

TolkoRaz
23-07-2015, 09:48
I hope that one of those yachts was included in the price! ;)

TolkoRaz
23-07-2015, 09:50
Interesting comments and fees for a tour - that is a lucrative business proposition on its own!

Cheaper to tour the Kremlin! ;)

penka
23-07-2015, 10:24
I'm sure, the point of this exercise is not so much the property per se, but the fact that the price is over 500K, which gives a so called "Golden" residency and work permit.

natlee
23-07-2015, 11:09
I'm sure, the point of this exercise is not so much the property per se, but the fact that the price is over 500K, which gives a so called "Golden" residency and work permit. But:

Please, note that to receive a Portugal citizenship status now is enough to buy a property of only 350 000 Euro.

Would rather buy property in The Baltics! ;)

penka
23-07-2015, 11:16
But:

Would rather buy property in The Baltics! ;)

No. If you'd take Latvia, e.g., you'd have to spend 250K on buying the property. Getting any money from the property or returning money back you'll have to forget about, as well as of generating any money in the country. Atop of everything, there are discussions to cut off this program for the RF citizens in the view of latest political developments.

natlee
23-07-2015, 11:23
No. No, I wouldn't rather buy property in the Baltics? ;)

If you'd take Latvia, e.g., you'd have to spend 250K on buying the property. Exactly - less !

Getting any money from the property or returning money back you'll have to forget about, as well as of generating any money in the country. I'm talking about EU residency (?) only!

Atop of everything, there are discussions to cut off this program for the RF citizens in the view of latest political developments. Not surprised - but, they'd be punishing themselves! ;)

vossy7
23-07-2015, 11:27
Certainly wouldn't buy in Spain!!!! :yikes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3171029/Wish-weren-t-British-tourists-pack-Benidorm-beaches-record-numbers-head-Spain-wake-Tunisia-terror-attacks.html

Carl
23-07-2015, 17:12
Getting any money from the property or returning money back you'll have to forget about, as well as of generating any money in the country.

Why? The price per sq mt for new, business class flats in Riga continue to increase..

penka
23-07-2015, 18:30
Why? The price per sq mt for new, business class flats in Riga continue to increase..

Carl, I am talking primarily with regards to RF citizens.

TolkoRaz
23-07-2015, 18:35

How much sun does the average person enjoy in Riga? ;). Is it located on the warm waters of the Med? ;)