PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft bathrooms and further thoughts.

MashaSashina
18-07-2015, 04:34
Been on a plane today and had a discussion with a man next to me how the bathrooms there become smaller and smaller. Also mentioned how lucky we were being pretty skinny, because I can't imagine how larger people even fit there, not saying about any movements.
Then I thought - maybe this is the plan? To make fatties' lives miserable? The style they kinda did it for the smokers? They are not allowed anywhere, have to smoke in their closets only after reading all those warnings on their cigarettes packs? Shall governments do something to protect overeaters' rights? Or, on the contrary, their lives should be made as uncomfortable as possible, probably social ads should run on TV demonstrating how dangerous it is to have too much extra weight, increase prices of bacon, junk and other unhealthy food? Small seats everywhere? Extra charges for extra weight?
Shall governments force people to become perfect? Or shall they protect their rights no matter what their habits are?

MashaSashina
18-07-2015, 08:37
Bathrooms, yeah... Kinda hints what I was thinking about after that day on the road. )) restrooms of course.

Uncle Wally
18-07-2015, 10:19
Yeah me too, I gotta pee.

rumple_stilskin
18-07-2015, 10:43
maybe trying to discourage new entrants to the mile high club

FatAndy
18-07-2015, 10:57
I noticed that Tu-154 had more spacious ones (although a bit more smelly), than Boeings and Airbuses, when flew all of them. Now, when Medvedko has landed Tushki foreva, no comparisons available ;)
Though smallest one was in An-24, afair.

rumple_stilskin
18-07-2015, 11:05
submarine toilets, Oberon cl**** make the above toilets sound like Royal toilets

Hans.KK
18-07-2015, 11:20
Been on a plane today and had a discussion with a man next to me how the bathrooms there become smaller and smaller. Also mentioned how lucky we were being pretty skinny, because I can't imagine how larger people even fit there, not saying about any movements.
Then I thought - maybe this is the plan?Some time ago Ryanair had a plan to reduce the numbers of toilets on there planes (and demand payment from passengers to use the toilets) to give space for more seats, to justify this reduction they had come up with a brilliant argument "By demanding payment for toilet visit they would not need that many toilets on there planes". It is all about $$$

Benedikt
18-07-2015, 12:57
maybe trying to discourage new entrants to the mile high club

there is a way. as long as there is standing space.....:tongue: