PDA

View Full Version : Global peace index

Benedikt
11-07-2015, 17:55
http://www.visionofhumanity.org/#page/indexes/global-peace-index/2015/RUS/HEWE

you also can click on -your- country and check out how you fare back home.
basically it says the world is become less peaceful. but the difference between very peaceful and conflict countries is growing.

rumple_stilskin
17-07-2015, 00:22
http://www.visionofhumanity.org/#page/indexes/global-peace-index/2015/RUS/HEWE

you also can click on -your- country and check out how you fare back home.
basically it says the world is become less peaceful. but the difference between very peaceful and conflict countries is growing.

It's compiled by american/Australian interests, you know what that means....

Uncle Wally
17-07-2015, 00:25
It's compiled by american/Australian interests, you know what that means....

Bullsh!t?

Nobbynumbnuts
17-07-2015, 00:44
Russia 152 out of 162 :D

rumple_stilskin
17-07-2015, 00:49
Bullsh!t?

Something like that, it's for the faithful - like Nobbynumbnuts

Nobbynumbnuts
17-07-2015, 00:54
Something like that, it's for the faithful - like Nobbynumbnuts

Of course, it's all a huge conspiracy! :D

rumple_stilskin
17-07-2015, 01:03

conspiracy? where do you get this word from?

I was indicating conflict of interest.

Microsoft often sponsors reports on how bad value open source software is.
Cigarette companies sponsored reports on how cigarettes were not harmful.
Monsanto sponsors research reports on how their roundup is safe.
the list goes on and on.

You even have america writing reports on human rights abusers.......

Nobbynumbnuts
17-07-2015, 01:14
conspiracy? where do you get this word from?

I was indicating conflict of interest.

Microsoft often sponsors reports on how bad value open source software is.
Cigarette companies sponsored reports on how cigarettes were not harmful.
Monsanto sponsors research reports on how their roundup is safe.
the list goes on and on.

You even have america writing reports on human rights abusers.......

..so without this 'conflict of interest' as you put it (but don't supply any evidence for) Russia would be near the top of the list?

Uncle Wally
17-07-2015, 01:28

Yes of course there was never a US government conspiracy. Well except for that Northwoods thing but hey Kennedy nix all the highjacking of planes and crashing them and blaming it on Cuba so the US could go to war. All that is not even close to what happened on 9/11. Then that little Iran Contra thing. What's a little selling weapons to the "enemy" and shipping tons of cocaine into America and selling it. It was all for a good cause right? Hell rich people would never get together and make plans behind our backs, they care too much poor folk. That little secret meeting they have every year is only secret because they don't want us to know how really good they are, it would embarrass them and they'd have to listen to all that praise and thanks. It gets old after awhile.

Uncle Wally
17-07-2015, 01:31
..so without this 'conflict of interest' as you put it (but don't supply any evidence for) Russia would be near the top of the list?

Isn't it obvious? Well to anyone but you.

fenrir
17-07-2015, 08:07
Yes of course there was never a US government conspiracy. Well except for that Northwoods thing but hey Kennedy nix all the highjacking of planes and crashing them and blaming it on Cuba so the US could go to war. All that is not even close to what happened on 9/11. Then that little Iran Contra thing. What's a little selling weapons to the "enemy" and shipping tons of cocaine into America and selling it. It was all for a good cause right? Hell rich people would never get together and make plans behind our backs, they care too much poor folk. That little secret meeting they have every year is only secret because they don't want us to know how really good they are, it would embarrass them and they'd have to listen to all that praise and thanks. It gets old after awhile.

Concentrate Wally. The thread is about the 2015 Global Peace Index. If you want to discuss things here, Russia's dismal rank would be a good start.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-07-2015, 08:21
Concentrate Wally. The thread is about the 2015 Global Peace Index. If you want to discuss things here, Russia's dismal rank would be a good start.

I'm being serious, do you think he's ever been mentally assessed?

Uncle Wally
17-07-2015, 11:14

What do you mean "if I want to discuss things here"?

Yes the thread is about the GPI and how it's really a bunch of bullsh!t and I was addressing numbnuts fantasy.

Uncle Wally
17-07-2015, 11:17
I'm being serious, do you think he's ever been mentally assessed?

Yes I have Flipper, a friend of mine has a Ph.D. in psychology. Don't you have something to fry besides your brain.

rumple_stilskin
17-07-2015, 13:09

It was response to standard "conspiracy theory" jibe - our elite can do no wrong together because they are pure. Wally's response was appropriate.

Uncle Wally
17-07-2015, 13:16
It was response to standard "conspiracy theory" jibe - our elite can do no wrong together because they are pure. Wally's response was appropriate.

Thanks.

Unbelievable how some people will not question the stuff they are fed.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-07-2015, 13:21

I didn't say anyone was pure.
You stated there was a 'conflict of interest' which could be construed as a conspiracy (Someone is influencing the figures because of their ties to the organization) Where is that conflict of interest? And without that conflict would Russia be near the top of the table?