PDA

View Full Version : The weather is f&cking my brain!

vossy7
28-06-2015, 19:24
Woke up this morning realising that my head was pounding , I did not drink much last night but the weather is really f%cking my head......so came out of the house and saw these beauties had opened for the first time this year .....made my day :inlove:

Judge
28-06-2015, 19:57
Same feeling here about the shitty head cos of the weather, but good old Russian chemist sorts me out,Spazmolgon and some other stuff, now barbie is on, Yarpiv to wash away the :1306:

FatAndy
28-06-2015, 20:23
Same feeling here about the shitty head cos of the weather, but good old Russian chemist sorts me out,Spazmolgon and some other stuff, now barbie is on, Yarpiv to wash away the :1306:
I've read Samogon automatically... :)

Pentalgin (пенталгин) also works good. There is sedalgin (седалгин), good too, but makes reactivity slower, so not to take before driving.

Our southern village was hard rainy yesterday, some showers today, but since 18:00 even some sun, and almost clear sky...

Uncle Wally
30-06-2015, 02:10
Woke up this morning realising that my head was pounding , I did not drink much last night but the weather is really f%cking my head......so came out of the house and saw these beauties had opened for the first time this year .....made my day :inlove:

I am starting to wonder about you. You wake up, post that you don't feel good, because of weather or some such sh!t then you post a photo of flowers and that makes you feel somehow better. You ain't gonna pull a Bruce Jenna on us are you?

Uncle Wally
30-06-2015, 02:15
I woke up this morning my head pounding because I was drinking and having sex all night with dirty girls but I had to tuff it out and go to work anyway. I am sooooo glad I don't have to whine like a girl!