PDA

View Full Version : Russia annexes Greece - adopts Rouble, new military bases

rumple_stilskin
26-06-2015, 17:18
ehhhhh just an idea.

Greece defaults on 360 billion Euro, exits EU. thanks dudes for the euro's and adious.

little green men arrive in greece, to inspect the local turf.
Greece announce referendum to join Eurasian union.
Greece adopts Rouble
Some new military bases in Greece, with some nice battlefield nukes stocked up with s-500 deployed.

The standard of living would skyrocket in Greece, no?

I don't see any downsides, no?

Carl
26-06-2015, 17:51

OMG.. You're joking right? If not, you're as delusional as Willy!

rumple_stilskin
26-06-2015, 17:58

They would be walking away from one third of a trillion Euros of Debt.

All would be great :)

Portugal and Spain would likely follow suit :)

Euro would collapse, remaining Eurozone countries would be in total chaos.
Hyper inflation in eurozone, like zimbabwe.
Euro dumped as reserve currency by central banks.

AstarD
26-06-2015, 17:59
Yeah, 'cause it's the euro to blame for all Greece's problems.

fenrir
26-06-2015, 18:04
ehhhhh just an idea.

Greece defaults on 360 billion Euro, exits EU. thanks dudes for the euro's and adious.

little green men arrive in greece, to inspect the local turf.
Greece announce referendum to join Eurasian union.
Greece adopts Rouble
Some new military bases in Greece, with some nice battlefield nukes stocked up with s-500 deployed.

I don't see any downsides, no?

There is just one problem with your uber-fantasy: Greece is a member of NATO. Sorry to pop your bubble.

rumple_stilskin
26-06-2015, 18:12
There is just one problem with your uber-fantasy: Greece is a member of NATO. Sorry to pop your bubble.

Even better, all NATO decisions must be unanimous. Greece can veto every NATO decision paralysing it. It's great that you say there is only one problem - because that one is sorted.

looks like all systems go :)

AstarD
26-06-2015, 18:14
Even better, all NATO decisions must be unanimous. Greece can veto every NATO decision paralysing it. It's great that you say there is only one problem - because that one is sorted.

looks like all systems go :)How can that be? I thought the evil USA controlled NATO and the EU and everything else.

rumple_stilskin
26-06-2015, 18:26
How can that be? I thought the evil USA controlled NATO and the EU and everything else.

The EU politicians are all banker puppets, that's how they control NATO.

Problem is, they forgot the formula. You need to keep 40% of the population as slaves to maximise returns. If the number of slaves increases to 60% then the banker puppets get voted out - as the case with Greece. The magic slave number must be less than 50% and not the case in Greece. In america the slave number is 40% and everything runs 'banker' nicely.

NATO is lame duck, they will quickly turf out Greece though to deal with that. Initially they will just start with "Coalition of the NATO willing" for immediate warmongering until they formerly kick out Greece.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 18:39
The EU politicians are all banker puppets, that's how they control NATO.

Problem is, they forgot the formula. You need to keep 40% of the population as slaves to maximise returns. If the number of slaves increases to 60% then the banker puppets get voted out - as the case with Greece. The magic slave number must be less than 50% and not the case in Greece. In america the slave number is 40% and everything runs 'banker' nicely.

NATO is lame duck, they will quickly turf out Greece though to deal with that. Initially they will just start with "Coalition of the NATO willing" for immediate warmongering until they formerly kick out Greece.

I give it 6 months to a year before Nuland starts passing out cookies.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 18:42

What's that? Like "Once you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way from your first cigarette to your last dying day"?

rumple_stilskin
26-06-2015, 18:48
I give it 6 months to a year before Nuland starts passing out cookies.

It's likely the bankers don't actually want a deal with Greece in the next 5 days.

their plan is for total chaos in Greece that will somehow turn into a change in Government and back to banker friendly serfdom.

Fantastika
26-06-2015, 19:06

looks like all systems go :)

I wrote about that in another thread - NATO is now an autonomous entity, it is independent, not under the control of any national governments. As such it now sets its own foreign policy, has diplomats, media etc. It will decide when and where to deploy NATO troops.

Fantastika
26-06-2015, 19:08
They would be walking away from one third of a trillion Euros of Debt.

All would be great :)

Portugal and Spain would likely follow suit :)

Euro would collapse, remaining Eurozone countries would be in total chaos.
Hyper inflation in eurozone, like zimbabwe.
Euro dumped as reserve currency by central banks.

Kind of like declaring bankruptcy in the US. Pile up the credit card debt, walk away from it from declaring bankruptcy, make a fresh start.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 19:09

Take a look at Iceland Carl.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 19:11
It's likely the bankers don't actually want a deal with Greece in the next 5 days.

their plan is for total chaos in Greece that will somehow turn into a change in Government and back to banker friendly serfdom.

I'm not so sure. The people elected this government just because they didn't like all the debt and austerity.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 19:12
Kind of like declaring bankruptcy in the US. Pile up the credit card debt, walk away from it from declaring bankruptcy, make a fresh start.

A court can refuse to give you bankruptcy.

Carl
26-06-2015, 19:24
Take a look at Iceland Carl.

How on God's green earth does looking at Iceland have anything to do with the standards of living in Greece and Russia????

Willy! Just stop already!!

rumple_stilskin
26-06-2015, 19:46
I'm not so sure. The people elected this government just because they didn't like all the debt and austerity.

They could be going the the truely despot option. Cut Greece off the the international banking system - SWIFT. try economic blockade. Chop off internet.
Then fund opposition parties, paid rioters etc etc.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 19:46
How on God's green earth does looking at Iceland have anything to do with the standards of living in Greece and Russia????

Willy! Just stop already!!

Who's taking about Russia here?

You see in Iceland they let the banks fail and put bankers in prison, unlike in America where they bailed them out and charged it to the tax payers. Now Iceland is doing much better.

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 19:49
They could be going the the truely despot option. Cut Greece off the the international banking system - SWIFT. try economic blockade. Chop off internet.
Then fund opposition parties, paid rioters etc etc.

Russia won't let it happen, Russia and China have already set up a payment system and can become part of BRICS which have 40% of the global economy.

Carl
26-06-2015, 22:23
Who's taking about Russia here?

H E L L O... McFly!!
Willy, you should really read the posts before posting!

"Russia annexes Greece - adopts ruble"
"Greece's standard of living skyrockets"...

Uncle Wally
26-06-2015, 22:34
H E L L O... McFly!!
Willy, you should really read the posts before posting!

"Russia annexes Greece - adopts ruble"
"Greece's standard of living skyrockets"...

On that post I was only talking about Greece and Iceland.

Carl
26-06-2015, 23:12
On that post I was only talking about Greece and Iceland.

Well.. you just continue posting to yourself then.
Don't worry about the flow or content of the conversation.. you just keep on posting irreverent shyit to your hearts content Willy. The site does need posters.. after all it is a numbers game for the advertisers.

Uncle Wally
27-06-2015, 00:41
Well.. you just continue posting to yourself then.
Don't worry about the flow or content of the conversation.. you just keep on posting irreverent shyit to your hearts content Willy. The site does need posters.. after all it is a numbers game for the advertisers.

Gee sorry I assume you know what's been going on around the world Carl. Next time I'll spell it out slowly and use big letters.