PDA

View Full Version : I Hope This Isn't True

fenrir
22-06-2015, 19:47
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3134206/ISIS-opens-new-Europe-s-doorstep-Chechan-jihadi-group-15-000-fighters-pledge-allegiance-terror-horde.html

It's the Daily Mail, so there is a chance that this may not be as it appears, but if it is, big trouble is just over the horizon.

FatAndy
22-06-2015, 20:48
:smokin: Will see

TolkoRaz
22-06-2015, 21:10
Ramadan Mubarak!

FatAndy
22-06-2015, 21:19
Ramadan Mubarak!
Shukran, saiidee...

TolkoRaz
22-06-2015, 21:39
Afwan - intah sadik kwaes! :brush:

Uncle Wally
22-06-2015, 22:15
Seems like America is stepping it up a bit.

Benedikt
23-06-2015, 07:36
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3134206/ISIS-opens-new-Europe-s-doorstep-Chechan-jihadi-group-15-000-fighters-pledge-allegiance-terror-horde.html

It's the Daily Mail, so there is a chance that this may not be as it appears, but if it is, big trouble is just over the horizon.

every second word is -may-, -seems to appear-, and so forth.
let them come, Hadshi Kadyrov will take care of them swiftly. and it would not surprise me if the FSB knows the whereabouts of the ring leaders. Money is after all the best motivation to -sing-. and the place IS poor. and not everyone is a Moslem fanatic or follower of the IS.

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 09:10
every second word is -may-, -seems to appear-, and so forth.
let them come, Hadshi Kadyrov will take care of them swiftly. and it would not surprise me if the FSB knows the whereabouts of the ring leaders. Money is after all the best motivation to -sing-. and the place IS poor. and not everyone is a Moslem fanatic or follower of the IS.

What I don't like is he seems to be very happy about the possibility of more terrorist attacks in Russia. Hey fenrir you understand that these guy are funded by Saudis and the CIA right?

fenrir
23-06-2015, 09:17
What I don't like is he seems to be very happy about the possibility of more terrorist attacks in Russia. Hey fenrir you understand that these guy are funded by Saudis and the CIA right?

Show where I seem to be happy about anything of the sort. Also, PROVE the CIA financial connection.

Their funding comes from some elements in the KSA and other Gulf countries, plus the sale of oil and looted treasures, and, if you had been keeping up with the news, taxation. ISIS now has a significant TAXABLE population (8 million+) that provides a large amount of their income.

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 10:47
Show where I seem to be happy about anything of the sort. Also, PROVE the CIA financial connection.

Their funding comes from some elements in the KSA and other Gulf countries, plus the sale of oil and looted treasures, and, if you had been keeping up with the news, taxation. ISIS now has a significant TAXABLE population (8 million+) that provides a large amount of their income.

And I suppose you want us to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy too.

Significant taxable population huh? Where in Iraq? You seem perfectly alright with the KSA and other Gulf states funding IS. Why would that be? You also seem over joyed with the prospect of Russia suffering more terrorist attacks by IS. You are highly insulting. You write " I hope this isn't true" but we all know you mean "I hope this is true"

fenrir
23-06-2015, 12:36
And I suppose you want us to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy too.

Significant taxable population huh? Where in Iraq? You seem perfectly alright with the KSA and other Gulf states funding IS. Why would that be? You also seem over joyed with the prospect of Russia suffering more terrorist attacks by IS. You are highly insulting. You write " I hope this isn't true" but we all know you mean "I hope this is true"

If you don't believe what I say about ISIS funding, prove it wrong.

Regarding the statements of your second paragraph, show where I seem overjoyed and what I really mean. Backup your statements for once.

AstarD
23-06-2015, 13:44

Regarding the statements of your second paragraph, show where I seem overjoyed and what I really mean. Backup your statements for once.Didn't you know that Willywally reads minds fenrir? It's his party trick.

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 13:51
Didn't you know that Willywally reads minds fenrir? It's his party trick.

Just by the history of his statements we can all tell what he really means.

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 13:52

Regarding the statements of your second paragraph, show where I seem overjoyed and what I really mean. Backup your statements for once.

We can see it plainly. I think more people here would agree with me than you.

TolkoRaz
23-06-2015, 14:06
Just by the history of his statements we can all tell what he really means.

UncleWally, If the CI launched attacks in Moscow on behalf of IS / Da'esh, they would also seek to attack the US Embassy and probably try to snatch a few US Diplomats off the streets (rendition) for a subsequent very public beheading.

As such, it would not only be RF targets at risk, in fact as the RF is not waging full-scale war against Islamic extremists, any primary CI targets would most likely be Western / US and Israeli etc.

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 15:08
UncleWally, If the CI launched attacks in Moscow on behalf of IS / Da'esh, they would also seek to attack the US Embassy and probably try to snatch a few US Diplomats off the streets (rendition) for a subsequent very public beheading.

As such, it would not only be RF targets at risk, in fact as the RF is not waging full-scale war against Islamic extremists, any primary CI targets would most likely be Western / US and Israeli etc.

Why haven't they done this in other countries? They won't get near Moscow this time anyway.

fenrir
23-06-2015, 16:25
Why haven't they done this in other countries? They won't get near Moscow this time anyway.

Because they haven't had the chance yet but that won't stop them. ISIS keeps surprising everyone from their novel changes in tactics to funding to how they have widely-flung groups (in the geographic sense) joining their cause. Do you know anything about ISIS holdings and operations in Libya? If not, look into it. They are outflanking Europe down there.

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 16:33
Because they haven't had the chance yet but that won't stop them. ISIS keeps surprising everyone from their novel changes in tactics to funding to how they have widely-flung groups (in the geographic sense) joining their cause. Do you know anything about ISIS holdings and operations in Libya? If not, look into it. They are outflanking Europe down there.

Oh yeah they're the real wonder kids! Let us not forget they wouldn't be able to do a thing in Libya if it wasn't for the US government. It also amazes me that they can have bank accounts. Since the US has started bombing them they have only gotten bigger and taken more territory.

fenrir
23-06-2015, 17:06
Oh yeah they're the real wonder kids! Let us not forget they wouldn't be able to do a thing in Libya if it wasn't for the US government. It also amazes me that they can have bank accounts. Since the US has started bombing them they have only gotten bigger and taken more territory.

How do you know Wally? They are getting their tentacles into a lot of pies. They now have one of those tentacles in Russia and Russia has a stable government and powerful military, yet ISIS is now there. Answer that.

Suuryaa
23-06-2015, 19:27
How do you know Wally? They are getting their tentacles into a lot of pies. They now have one of those tentacles in Russia and Russia has a stable government and powerful military, yet ISIS is now there. Answer that.

Isn't the answer obvious? Putin is behind ISIS. He's the source of every evil on earth, he must be their leader.

TolkoRaz
23-06-2015, 21:18

For example, just the other day, there was a disrupted attack against the US of A Embassy in Riyadh - 3 car bombs recovered and the IS / Da'esh cell arrested.

TolkoRaz
23-06-2015, 21:22
Isn't the answer obvious? Putin is behind ISIS. He's the source of every evil on earth, he must be their leader.

This will be the next CIA Intelligence Assessment to fall on the NATO Secretary General's desk! ;)

Uncle Wally
23-06-2015, 22:46
For example, just the other day, there was a disrupted attack against the US of A Embassy in Riyadh - 3 car bombs recovered and the IS / Da'esh cell arrested.

Yeah, you sure it wasn't like the 99% of the time they catch a terrorist. The FBI find some retarded guy offer him money to make a terrorist attack and then catch him just before he could do anything or just before he could change his mind and back out.

Suuryaa
24-06-2015, 14:29
This will be the next CIA Intelligence Assessment to fall on the NATO Secretary General's desk! ;)

:)

Fantastika
24-06-2015, 16:31

Blame it on the Obama regime. He's dropping a few bombs on them from the air, probably half the time, the bombs take out the "moderates" (whoever they are) instead of the terrorists, and a lot of civilians with busted-up houses just get more pissed off at the US. Obama is also importing 100,000 Syrians/Iraqis, mostly young males into the US every year - great, we will have more potential terrorists.

The US granted Iraq $billions in weapons and vehicles, now ISIS has a parade in those captured vehicles, celebrating with captured US weapons. Instead of bombing the parade and taking out ISIS, the US sends more arms to the "moderates" (whoever they are).

And why is Youtube allowed to be used for ISIS propaganda, who is buying this oil from ISIS, why are terrorists allowed to have bank accounts in any bank?

Is it a war against terrorism or a war without a cause? If Obama was president in the 1940's we would all be speaking German now.

18 more months of Obama, how much more world-wide havoc can he wreak?

fenrir
24-06-2015, 16:53
Blame it on the Obama regime. He's dropping a few bombs on them from the air, probably half the time, the bombs take out the "moderates" (whoever they are) instead of the terrorists, and a lot of civilians with busted-up houses just get more pissed off at the US. Obama is also importing 100,000 Syrians/Iraqis, mostly young males into the US every year - great, we will have more potential terrorists.

The US granted Iraq $billions in weapons and vehicles, now ISIS has a parade in those captured vehicles, celebrating with captured US weapons. Instead of bombing the parade and taking out ISIS, the US sends more arms to the "moderates" (whoever they are).

And why is Youtube allowed to be used for ISIS propaganda, who is buying this oil from ISIS, why are terrorists allowed to have bank accounts in any bank?

Is it a war against terrorism or a war without a cause? If Obama was president in the 1940's we would all be speaking German now.

I have to agree with you on this. People can say whatever they want about Bush Jr. and Gulf War II but Obama's watch saw the catastrophic Arab Spring movements, the RED LINE in Syria fiasco, the disintegration of Libya (with the resultant flood of refugees over the Med.) and the rise to prominence of ISIS.

Uncle Wally
25-06-2015, 00:50

They say one thing but do another. 99% of the bombings help ISIS! That's the whole reason for bombing!

fenrir
25-06-2015, 09:34
They say one thing but do another. 99% of the bombings help ISIS! That's the whole reason for bombing!

Prove it instead of coming out with stupid unsupported statements.

Uncle Wally
25-06-2015, 10:46
Prove it instead of coming out with stupid unsupported statements.

The proof is in IS gains. The more the US bombs the more territory they gain. The more weapons dropped the more they win. Plain to see.

fenrir
25-06-2015, 14:18
The proof is in IS gains. The more the US bombs the more territory they gain. The more weapons dropped the more they win. Plain to see.

Even your Russian buddies on this site must be laughing themselves into hysterics with that 'logic.'

Uncle Wally
25-06-2015, 14:23
Even your Russian buddies on this site must be laughing themselves into hysterics with that 'logic.'

Just look at the facts. Since the US started bombing IS has taken more cities and more territory. You trying to tell us IS is getting smaller?

fenrir
25-06-2015, 14:28
Just look at the facts. Since the US started bombing IS has taken more cities and more territory. You trying to tell us IS is getting smaller?

Not at all. You are using the following logic: A saw a BMW drive by my window and then it rained. Therefore, BMWs cause rain!

Uncle Wally
25-06-2015, 16:00
Not at all. You are using the following logic: A saw a BMW drive by my window and then it rained. Therefore, BMWs cause rain!

Really you find it so farfetched you use a totally idiotic statement like that?