PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Throws his Hat in the Ring

Fantastika
16-06-2015, 19:28
Donald Trump just announced he's running for president.

Super-businessman and worth +$8 billion.

Threw a stemwinder, steamroller of a speech (with no Teleprompter).

Fantastika
16-06-2015, 20:21
Jeb Bush should have a trans-gender operation, and then call himself "Kaitlyn Bush." Maybe "Jessica Bush"? Then he could steal the women's vote from Hillary. :)

TolkoRaz
16-06-2015, 21:23
A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush! ;)

penka
16-06-2015, 21:33
Jeez, doesn't he do that each election?....

TolkoRaz
16-06-2015, 21:36
Is he getting a new hair stylist? ;)

penka
16-06-2015, 22:01
Good question!:D

TolkoRaz
16-06-2015, 22:03
I am no hair stylist, and infrequently visit one, but I do think I could do a better job than Trump's coiffeur! :10310:

Fantastika
16-06-2015, 23:32
Speaking of hair, who is this celebrity?

http://www.fairbrothers.com/expatphotos/P164.JPG

TolkoRaz
16-06-2015, 23:35
Man or woman? :eek:

Fantastika
16-06-2015, 23:36
Man or woman? :eek:

Sorry, that might give it away. But you've asked the essential question.

Scary, isn't she/he?

TolkoRaz
16-06-2015, 23:40
Hillary Rodham Clinton / Obama cocktail!

Fantastika
17-06-2015, 01:04
Hillary Rodham Clinton / Obama cocktail!

It was that easy?

Benedikt
17-06-2015, 07:25
[QUOTE=Fantastika;1421338]Donald Trump just announced he's running for president.

WHEN ( not even if...) he will be President he will reverse the -Obamacare-.-And build a big,thick wall on the border with Mexico. Suppose by is own construction companies..... ( from the ORF news a 7 am)

Fantastika
17-06-2015, 13:07
He's a businessman. He will go after China, which is at economic warfare with the US.

rumple_stilskin
17-06-2015, 13:31
There are no decent candidates worthy of the office of president so far, likely won't be either.

You are all doomed!!!

Nobbynumbnuts
17-06-2015, 13:32
Donald Trump, while a breath of fresh air in US politics will go the way of Ross Perot, i think.

TolkoRaz
17-06-2015, 15:21
Donald Trump, while a breath of fresh air in US politics will go the way of Ross Perot, i think.

Bald?

Uncle Wally
17-06-2015, 16:49
Bald?

You think a guy with so much money would do something about his hair.

The worse thing a guy like that could do would be to take off his hat and throw it anywhere. Even figuratively speaking.

Nobbynumbnuts
17-06-2015, 16:54
Bald?

Nah, old! ;)

FatAndy
17-06-2015, 17:13
There are no decent candidates worthy of the office of president so far, likely won't be either.

You are all doomed!!!
Let them import Medvedko :whisper:, he's suffering doing nothing, it won't be worse...:verycool:

Fantastika
17-06-2015, 18:34
We should have a pool. Winner is the person who comes closest on who the Republican, Democrat and possibly Independent candidates will be, and who becomes next US president.

Fantastika
21-07-2015, 15:54
CBS (radio) news is now calling Donald Trump a "jackass". They "quote" the Left-wing (albeit "Republican") senator Lindsey Graham, and the "news" repeats the word "jack****" so the stupid listener is supposed to conclude Trump is a "jackass."

Obama first used the word "jackass" in one of his off-the-cuff remarks, and now the word, instead of being a profanity, seems to have become acceptable to the fetid, festering sewer that calls itself the "mainstream media."

The media is like a pit bull with rabies, they are frothing at the mouth. I think they are in their death throes, like a vampire refusing to die.

TolkoRaz
21-07-2015, 22:08
Apparently he wants to send ALL Mexicans home!

Well, that will win him the votes! ;)

Fantastika
21-07-2015, 23:34

What he said about immigrants is true. There are now +1,000,000 Mexicans and Central Americans in US prisons for violent crimes.

Mexican government is dumping its criminals, its unemployed, its mental cases, its young male gang members, its unemployable, etc., into the US. The doctors, lawyers, computer scientists, engineers, etc., are staying in Mexico. In other words, Mexico is sending its undercl**** and their problems, to the US, where these social undesirables then collect food stamps, welfare, free cell phones, tax gifts, etc., and cause crime and social problems to local communities.

Fantastika
22-07-2015, 00:22
Obama, who attends funerals in Ferguson and whines about injustice whenever a black criminal is killed by police, didn't interrupt his dining plans to comment on a terrorist (first name "Mohammed") who killed 5 people in Tennessee a couple days ago.

The media has decided that the reason the terrorist, Mohammed, gunned down 5 people, was nothing to do with Islam. The media calls him a "troubled youth" and denies that his recent trip to the Middle East, or his recent attendance at a local mosque, or his Facebook rants, had anything to do with his rage. They now say he was upset because he got a speeding ticket.

Donald Trump's campaign released a statement Tuesday criticizing President Barack Obama for not ordering American flags lowered to honor the four marines and a sailor killed in the shooting.

Obama signed a proclamation doing so later Tuesday. Flags will be lowered through sunset on July 25.

FatAndy
22-07-2015, 11:24
KAPITALIZOM!:cussing:

TolkoRaz
22-07-2015, 13:30
Obama, who attends funerals in Ferguson and whines about injustice whenever a black criminal is killed by police, didn't interrupt his dining plans to comment on a terrorist (first name "Mohammed") who killed 5 people in Tennessee a couple days ago.

The media has decided that the reason the terrorist, Mohammed, gunned down 5 people, was nothing to do with Islam. The media calls him a "troubled youth" and denies that his recent trip to the Middle East, or his recent attendance at a local mosque, or his Facebook rants, had anything to do with his rage. They now say he was upset because he got a speeding ticket.

Donald Trump's campaign released a statement Tuesday criticizing President Barack Obama for not ordering American flags lowered to honor the four marines and a sailor killed in the shooting.

Obama signed a proclamation doing so later Tuesday. Flags will be lowered through sunset on July 25.

Obama will be here this weekend honouring those killed in the Embassy bombing all those years ago.

Fantastika
22-07-2015, 23:15
Obama has just announced he plans to issue more "executive orders" to allow more immigrants. "Executive order" - proclamation or decree. It is similar to a king or dictator, an order which bypasses the usual democratic process of legislative debate and ignores the constitution and established law.

In the past year, the Immigration Service has released 169 murderers and 311 rapists from prison because they were eligible for release under Obama's previous declarations of immigration.

Also announced an increase in the 50,000+ "diversity" visa program. "Diversity" = "no white people".

Next, Obama will go after the guns.

"Rule by Mob" (ref. "maidan") is coming to the US.

Fantastika
23-07-2015, 01:18
Obama is taking more and more extreme measures, issuing new proclamations and laws. After 21 terrorist attacks within the USA, by self-identified Islamic jihadists, Obama refuses to even recognize there is a problem. His lapdog media calls it "workplace violence."

He has no opposition. The Supreme Court is led by a grinning clown named John Roberts, who creates his own laws, instead of basing decisions on existing laws. The newspapers and media, supposed to be a watchdog on government excess and abuse, are Obama bootlickers, silent and scared. The Republicans in Congress are led by a drunk (John Boyner) in the House, and an scared owl-face, Mitch McConnell, in the Senate.

Is this the Third Reich or what?

Obama is out of control. How much destruction can he do in the next 16 months ? This will have increasingly negative effects not only on the disintegration of the USA, but all over the planet.

nicklcool
24-07-2015, 01:10

http://jewishworldreview.com/toons/foden/foden.php3#.VbFkkaRVhHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8cRvZZv44

:tv:

...and off-topic, but sadly spot on nonetheless:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/toons/bok/bok.php3#.VbFkiaRVhHw

Uncle Wally
24-07-2015, 01:55
Obama has just announced he plans to issue more "executive orders" to allow more immigrants. "Executive order" - proclamation or decree. It is similar to a king or dictator, an order which bypasses the usual democratic process of legislative debate and ignores the constitution and established law.

In the past year, the Immigration Service has released 169 murderers and 311 rapists from prison because they were eligible for release under Obama's previous declarations of immigration.

Also announced an increase in the 50,000+ "diversity" visa program. "Diversity" = "no white people".

Next, Obama will go after the guns.

"Rule by Mob" (ref. "maidan") is coming to the US.

He just started going after the guns, where have you been? Everyone on government assistance or collects social security will have to give up their guns, next it's gonna be you.

I really wish you would get off this Obama thing. Democrats or Republican it's the same thing! Corporate America controls everything. If you are going to have a two horse race isn't it better that it's your two horses racing? That's pretty much what an American election is. It started with your "god" Ronald Reagan then surprise surprise it's George Bush, then the guy who helped Reagan and Bush sell cocaine in America to control "communism" (banana growers) in South America, Bill I love cocaine and blow jobs Clinton while stealing lots of your money too! Then we get Bush 2 and more war and more drugs (heroin) less freedom and bank scams. Obama comes promising change but what does he do? He takes more freedom away, kills more people and by doing so creates more terrorist so he can spend even more of your money creating terrorist. This will lead to a need for more Americans to go to the middle east and die for American freedom (control of oil)

Trump is playing the fool so you don't ask Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush any serious questions. They feed you a circus because they're too cheap to give you bread.

Money buys you anything, even elections and horse races, news organizations, scientific research publications, your own private Idaho, product placement in movies, slaves in third world countries and factories that make things that will fail in one year or free apps that will fool dummies into spending money on a game that they will never win.

nicklcool
24-07-2015, 03:02
I really wish you would get off this Obama thing. Democrats or Republican it's the same thing! .

You're absolutely right. There'ss no other reason to explain why none of the Republican presidents or Congresses have built a fence. It's LMFAO crazy, USA is so strong, biggest economy and military in the eorld, but she can't evencontrol her oen borders!?

And then Nov. 2014 the Americans are fed up and vote Republicrats into the Senate....and what exactly have they done to fulfill their mandate from the electirate? SMH

Fantastika
24-07-2015, 05:03
I really wish you would get off this Obama thing. Democrats or Republican it's the same thing!

The US has never had an anti-Semitic president, nor a racist president, nor a pathological liar.

Uncle Wally
24-07-2015, 07:53
The US has never had an anti-Semitic president, nor a racist president, nor a pathological liar.

Lincoln was a racist and every president after Kennedy has been a pathological liar.

Fantastika
24-07-2015, 13:13
Lincoln was a racist and every president after Kennedy has been a pathological liar.

Are you in Moscow or on Mars?

Uncle Wally
24-07-2015, 14:44
Are you in Moscow or on Mars?

I'm in Moscow. I guess you call all that "weapons of mass destruction" or I didn't have sexual relations with that woman, read my lips no new taxes, I didn't know anything about guns being sent to Nicaragua, I am not a crook, truth? Almost every president since Lincoln sold out America and yes Lincoln was a racist. He said blacks were inferior to whites and thought they should be sent back to Africa.

Fantastika
24-07-2015, 16:31
I'm in Moscow. I guess you call all that "weapons of mass destruction" or I didn't have sexual relations with that woman, read my lips no new taxes, I didn't know anything about guns being sent to Nicaragua, I am not a crook, truth? Almost every president since Lincoln sold out America and yes Lincoln was a racist. He said blacks were inferior to whites and thought they should be sent back to Africa.

Where do you get your history, from Saturday morning cartoons? Oh, I know, from Yahoo!

...weapons of mass destruction...

Saddam's use of poison gas to kill 30,000 of his own countrymen/women/children, and innumerable Iranians during the Iran-Iraq war qualifies as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Iraq'a nukes-in-progress work was bombed by Israel, then destroyed after sanctions started.

...I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

Clinton redefined the words "sexual relations". He lied about his personal life, and what he and Hillary did in Arkansas, but he was honest in his political opinions and his relations with other world leaders.

...read my lips no new taxes...

Bush was forced to sign a bill raising taxes after a politicized Democrat-led Congress refused to fund anything, to even stop pensions.

...I didn't know anything about guns being sent to Nicaragua...

Reagan never said this.

...I am not a crook...

Nixon was not a crook. Eavesdropping on political opponents is commonplace practice today, and an essential part of every campaign of Barack Obama.

0bama is a *pathological* liar. He lies everyday. He lies so often and so much he now longer knows the difference between what he reads on his teleprompter and reality.

... He (Lincoln) said blacks were inferior to whites and thought they should be sent back to Africa...

This is not true. He said that as long as the two races were to live together, and that nature would demand a superior-inferior relationship, that he preferred that his own race be the superior. There was only one definition of "racism" at that time "To judge a person's abilities by his skin color" and Lincoln was not guilty of that. He may have been guilty of a lot of other things, such as burning whole cities in the South, and genocidal atrocities of Civil War prisoners, and destroying a nation's (the Confederacy) bid for Independence, but he was not guilty of racism.

Monday-morning quarterbacking, or morally judging what went wrong with yesterday is easy, but most people never learn from it.

fenrir
24-07-2015, 17:11
Where do you get your history, from Saturday morning cartoons? Oh, I know, from Yahoo!

Saddam's use of poison gas to kill 30,000 of his own countrymen/women/children, and innumerable Iranians during the Iran-Iraq war qualifies as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Iraq'a nukes-in-progress work was bombed by Israel, then destroyed after sanctions started.

...I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

Clinton redefined the words "sexual relations". He lied about his personal life, and what he and Hillary did in Arkansas, but he was honest in his political opinions and his relations with other world leaders.

...read my lips no new taxes...

Bush was forced to sign a bill raising taxes after a politicized Democrat-led Congress refused to fund anything, to even stop pensions.

...I didn't know anything about guns being sent to Nicaragua...

Reagan never said this.

...I am not a crook...

Nixon was not a crook. Eavesdropping on political opponents is commonplace practice today, and an essential part of every campaign of Barack Obama.

0bama is a *pathological* liar. He lies everyday. He lies so often and so much he now longer knows the difference between what he reads on his teleprompter and reality.

... He (Lincoln) said blacks were inferior to whites and thought they should be sent back to Africa...

This is not true. He said that as long as the two races were to live together, and that nature would demand a superior-inferior relationship, that he preferred that his own race be the superior. There was only one definition of "racism" at that time "To judge a person's abilities by his skin color" and Lincoln was not guilty of that. He may have been guilty of a lot of other things, such as burning whole cities in the South, and genocidal atrocities of Civil War prisoners, and destroying a nation's (the Confederacy) bid for Independence, but he was not guilty of racism.

Monday-morning quarterbacking, or morally judging what went wrong with yesterday is easy, but most people never learn from it.

Facts? You're using facts with Wally? He has no use for them unless he makes them up himself.

TolkoRaz
24-07-2015, 17:47

Saddam's use of poison gas to kill 30,000 of his own countrymen/women/children, .

30,000? I think you mean 3,000?

Halabja: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

Fantastika
24-07-2015, 18:48
30,000? I think you mean 3,000?

Halabja: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

How many times were they used against the Iranians?

Saddam had so many poison chemical munitions, he couldn't keep track of them.

TolkoRaz
24-07-2015, 19:50

Neither could the Americans - none could be found! ;)

rumple_stilskin
24-07-2015, 22:52

Do you really believe dropping bombs from 30,000 feet is really more ethical than chemical weapons?

The chemical weapons, supplied by the west, egged on from the west, probably killed less civilians than american bombing runs as it was only close to the front line (Iran war).

The number of civilians killed by saddam are small in number compared to the american style of doing things.

rumple_stilskin
24-07-2015, 23:00

Weapons of mass destruction.....

This photo is of the recent gaza war, its not weapons of mass destruction and so Israel is certainly not evil. ball park similar number of civilians killed in gaza(2000 versus 3000).

Saddam gassing similar number, leaving the buildings intact is on the other hand pure evil.

Uncle Wally
24-07-2015, 23:37

The US sold him the chemical weapons so they know exactly how much they had. Just Saddam did as he was told and got rid of them and that's why they never found any. Bush knew this but he didn't care all he cared about was taking the oil.

Fantastika
25-07-2015, 02:09
...The chemical weapons, supplied by the west...

It's one thing to supply a gun to someone. If that person then uses the gun to assault someone, it's entirely his doing. It's not the fault of the gun manufacturer, it's the insane non-reasoning mentality of the person firing the gun.

How to make mustard gas or whatever poison is common scientific knowledge, it is not an American secret.

Do you really have evidence the West sold Saddam chemical weapons, and then encouraged him to use them? Source?

Fantastika
25-07-2015, 02:20

This photo is of the recent gaza war, its not weapons of mass destruction and so Israel is certainly not evil. ball park similar number of civilians killed in gaza(2000 versus 3000).

Saddam gassing similar number, leaving the buildings intact is on the other hand pure evil.

Oh, right. Were the civilian Iragi's and soldier Iranians firing Scud missiles at Baghdad? Not a valid comparison.

nicklcool
25-07-2015, 03:27
. Bush knew this but he didn't care all he cared about was taking the oil.

Wally I'm an American, where's my free or chep Iraqi oil? Funny, trump was talking about this, he was saying we should hae got some kind of oil benefits after all the blood and treasure expended in Iraq.

nicklcool
25-07-2015, 03:31
Do you really believe dropping bombs from 30,000 feet is really more ethical than chemical weapons?

The number of civilians killed by saddam are small in number compared to the american style of doing things.

Rumple, what in your mind is a moral war? Can you name a current or historical war that you think was waged for moral reasons?

Anerica is da*n close dor mot of her wars being moral ones; do you have better examples?

If you think war cannot be fought morally, please tell us, what do you think of prisons? Of police using force or violence to detain violent criminals? Are these not moral actions?

nicklcool
25-07-2015, 03:34

thank you rumple, this is total hogwash, in the most recent gaza war, the Israelis went. to extensive efforts to warn the civilians in buildings housing weapons and gaza terrorists to get out. they even used these door knocker warning missiles. but the gaza terrorists' while aim was to use these civilians as hunan shields, and tgey succeeded.

rumple_stilskin
25-07-2015, 09:39
Rumple, what in your mind is a moral war? Can you name a current or historical war that you think was waged for moral reasons?

Anerica is da*n close dor mot of her wars being moral ones; do you have better examples?

If you think war cannot be fought morally, please tell us, what do you think of prisons? Of police using force or violence to detain violent criminals? Are these not moral actions?

Your logic seems to be that all wars are based on lies so why criticise us now. It's ok, everyone does it. Like most people I have no in principle problem with the concept of war under the correct circumstances. The problem is that our(western) elite are in fact the scum bags who should have war waged against them. Rather than having evil in some foreign land that must be fought we have evil in OUR governments. But our elite tell so many lies as to try to paint a picture of the other side being the boogie man.

In any case I was making a comparison of the methods employed. Somehow you reason to yourself that this photo is not a result of weapons of mass destruction. It looks like mass destruction to anybody else.

What do I think of the police using force, like in this video. Here you see the real america in the raw. Watch this video if you have the stomach for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xrM0_-9no

Consider this, people in this video above go to Iraq, is it really surprising the rise of IS?

rumple_stilskin
25-07-2015, 09:46
thank you rumple, this is total hogwash, in the most recent gaza war, the Israelis went. to extensive efforts to warn the civilians in buildings housing weapons and gaza terrorists to get out. they even used these door knocker warning missiles. but the gaza terrorists' while aim was to use these civilians as hunan shields, and tgey succeeded.

what total bull****. Gaza is high density population, civilians are everywhere. You just need to look at the percentage of civilian casualties on either side to see who the real terrorists are.

rumple_stilskin
25-07-2015, 10:03
Oh, right. Were the civilian Iragi's and soldier Iranians firing Scud missiles at Baghdad? Not a valid comparison.

The town that was gassed was where a assassination attempt was made on Saddam Hussein. A flimsy pretext bigger than the ones used by Israeli's for similar extermination retribution.

As far as I can guess, the Iranians were in fact shooting at the Iraqi's.

Pretty good comparison really.

Fantastika
02-08-2015, 16:07
I had a curious thought last night.

Consider Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected governor of California.
Consider Ronald Reagan elected president of the United States.
Both actors from Hollywood, both immensely popular.

Now who is the No. 1 most popular actor in the world? (Think "Mission Impossible").

Who would vote for Tom Cruise for President? Many people, tired of Washington overreach, wanting to bring in an outsider to clean it up.

Young people, who see him in the movies. Middle-age people, who have seen his movies. Old people, who like a man who has an honest-looking face. Women, who admire his roles and like his looks. Men, who wish they were secret agents, too.

What's wrong with the Democrat or Republican candidates?

1) The media will attack whatever Republican gets the nod. They will swarm like piranhas around a doughnut. They will create some much animosity that a Republican will find it impossible to govern.
2) It is becoming far too obvious that Hillary Clinton, despite massive media support, has led a life of corruption and criminality, from 1970's foray into the real-estate scam Whitewater, to the mysterious deaths of many close Clinton associates including their best friend Vince Foster, through Benghazi lies, and her obvious misuse of her e-mail system, all of these scandals accomanied by disappearing documents. How much more can America tolerate? It is evident, to even staunch Democrats, that Hillary is among the worst choices for President.

So, my prediction, now, is for some third-party, or non-traditional candidate, to appear. I started this thread about Donald Trump, and he is now the leading candidate on the Republican side. People like him because he talks straight, he doesn't dress up his speech with obfuscatory platitudes (i.e. Jeb Bush). But, who knows, things will probably get wilder and crazier....

Comments? Was my thought just a nightmare?

TolkoRaz
02-08-2015, 17:49
America is a so called democracy where the populace are free to do what they are told to do!

It is such a free democracy that they can only vote for one of two parties.

And, these 2 parties seem to belong to the Clinton & Bush dynasties - what a soap opera!

It is time that Americans thought outside of the box and challenged the junk food & news they are fed.

As an American recently explained to me, US of A news is now considered 'entertainment' and not news or current affairs - very wise words indeed!

So, no wonder the majority of poor viewers are clueless and just go with the rest of the sheep to the abbatoir!

FatAndy
02-08-2015, 18:15
wanting to bring in an outsider to clean it up.
:rofl:

like a man who has an honest-looking face
...and kind eyes, yeah... :D

How much more can America tolerate?
As much as needed for real rulers ;) Agitation and propaganda are everywhere in the world.

It is evident, to even staunch Democrats, that Hillary is among the worst choices for President.
Assignments, dear :)

Fantastika
03-08-2015, 15:54
Your logic seems to be that all wars are based on lies so why criticise us now. It's ok, everyone does it. Like most people I have no in principle problem with the concept of war under the correct circumstances. The problem is that our(western) elite are in fact the scum bags who should have war waged against them. Rather than having evil in some foreign land that must be fought we have evil in OUR governments. But our elite tell so many lies as to try to paint a picture of the other side being the boogie man.

In any case I was making a comparison of the methods employed. Somehow you reason to yourself that this photo is not a result of weapons of mass destruction. It looks like mass destruction to anybody else.

What do I think of the police using force, like in this video. Here you see the real america in the raw. Watch this video if you have the stomach for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xrM0_-9no

Consider this, people in this video above go to Iraq, is it really surprising the rise of IS?

That's why they are called "pigs."

I have seen, just myself, results of 2 cases of police beating in Russia - one female, one male. So I'm sure it goes on there. And the police seize the cameras. And I bet, when there are enough cameras around, and freedom to use them, you will see similar scenes (South Africa, China, etc.)

Until we know the context, what happened before the video, instead of a rush to judgement to condemn all police, you will also see cops getting shot, killed and beaten, by people driven to hatred - incited by inflammatory anti-cop media propaganda. As in these scenes from the "City of Brotherly Love":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXVr4-8RurY

IS or Islamic Jihadism, has been around for 1000+ years. You can't justify 9/11 by claiming it was in response to Iraq. If these psychotics get their hands on nukes, then we won't just see a few buildings as in 9/11, entire cities will be ash heaps.

TolkoRaz
03-08-2015, 16:12
If these psychotics get their hands on nukes, then we won't just see a few buildings as in 9/11, entire cities will be ash heaps.

America has them and is the only country to have ever used them!

Hiroshima and Nagasaki became ash heaps!

nicklcool
03-08-2015, 18:02
America has them and is the only country to have ever used them!

Hiroshima and Nagasaki became ash heaps!

Tolko you replied with the most perfect example of "moral war" that there could possibly be? Again I must ask:

Are there justified (moral) uses of violence?

If most posters on here are as lefty as their hate of Israel, cops, and Americans implies, probably your answer is no, violence is never moral or justified. !

And for those "pacifists," you should be glad, as the saying goes, that you are free thanks to the strong men that are standing by ready to do violence on your behalf.

TolkoRaz
03-08-2015, 21:25
Tolko you replied with the most perfect example of "moral war" that there could possibly be? Again I must ask:

Are there justified (moral) uses of violence?

If most posters on here are as lefty as their hate of Israel, cops, and Americans implies, probably your answer is no, violence is never moral or justified. !

And for those "pacifists," you should be glad, as the saying goes, that you are free thanks to the strong men that are standing by ready to do violence on your behalf.

Yes, of course sometimes violence is justified - I have used it myself and have killed other humans who 100% deserved to die - I lose no sleep over it!

Israel has a right to retaliate when its territory is rocketed by Hamas etc, a US Policemen is legally allowed to neutralise an armed threat etc, but I do not think the use of Nuclear Weapons / Atom Bomb against Japanese civilians was justified - innocent women, children and men were burnt to a cinder just for being Japanese - that is genocide in my book.

I am thankful for 2 things, one that I was not Japanese living in those 2 cities at the time and 2nd, I was not the one to authorise the use of indiscriminate Weapons of Mass Destruction against civilian targets.

Fantastika
03-08-2015, 23:28
Yes, of course sometimes violence is justified - I have used it myself and have killed other humans who 100% deserved to die - I lose no sleep over it!

Israel has a right to retaliate when its territory is rocketed by Hamas etc, a US Policemen is legally allowed to neutralise an armed threat etc, but I do not think the use of Nuclear Weapons / Atom Bomb against Japanese civilians was justified - innocent women, children and men were burnt to a cinder just for being Japanese - that is genocide in my book.

I am thankful for 2 things, one that I was not Japanese living in those 2 cities at the time and 2nd, I was not the one to authorise the use of indiscriminate Weapons of Mass Destruction against civilian targets.

The "cover story" or "justification" for the use of nukes in Japan was that it was the best way to end the war. Otherwise, the story goes, with a landing, invasion and eventual occupation, there would have been upwards of 2,000,000 casualties, instead of the 100,000 or so at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And the Japanese homeland was not invaded, foreign soldiers never occupied it, allowing the new leaders to save face, to claim Japan was still sacrosanct.

If we play "what if" I am thinking no, there wouldn't have been that many casualties with the Japanese homeland invasion scenario. Or perhaps there would have been. Remember what happened in Germany? The German generals plotted to off Der Fuehrer and to surrender in 1944, but their bomb plot was foiled. The Germans probably lost another 5,000,000 in the next year because they (were forced to) fight to the bitter end, led by insane Adolf. The Japanese Leaders were just as insane.

rumple_stilskin
03-08-2015, 23:37
Where were all the Islamic suicide attacks 20 years or more ago? There weren't any.

America created it

TolkoRaz
03-08-2015, 23:41
Suicide attacks go back many years!

What about the Kamikaze pilots of the Japanese Air Force who killed themselves attacking American warships! A pre-cursor to 9/11?

rumple_stilskin
03-08-2015, 23:42
The "cover story" or "justification" for the use of nukes in Japan was that it was the best way to end the war. Otherwise, the story goes, with a landing, invasion and eventual occupation, there would have been upwards of 2,000,000 casualties, instead of the 100,000 or so at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And the Japanese homeland was not invaded, foreign soldiers never occupied it, allowing the new leaders to save face, to claim Japan was still sacrosanct.

If we play "what if" I am thinking no, there wouldn't have been that many casualties with the Japanese homeland invasion scenario. Or perhaps there would have been. Remember what happened in Germany? The German generals plotted to off Der Fuehrer and to surrender in 1944, but their bomb plot was foiled. The Germans probably lost another 5,000,000 in the next year because they (were forced to) fight to the bitter end, led by insane Adolf. The Japanese Leaders were just as insane.

Nuking these cities meant no land invasion - that was just hogwash. The war was already over, especially after the Russians started taking control of Manchuria.

The two cities nuked had no military value, it was just to show the rest of the world they were not afraid to use the big stuff - something we otherwise call terrorism.

TolkoRaz
03-08-2015, 23:44
That was just hogwash. The war was already over, especially after the Russians started taking control of Manchuria.

The two cities nuked had no military value, it was just to show the rest of the world they were not afraid to use the big stuff - something we otherwise call terrorism.

It was also testing weapons under real conditions to inform future R&D of the next generation of weaponry!

TolkoRaz
03-08-2015, 23:48
The first recorded suicide bombing came from Christian soldiers during the Crusades to free The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies. During the Crusades, the Knights Templar destroyed one of their own ships with 140 Christians on board in order to kill 10 times as many Muslims in the opposing fleet.

Even in the Bible a reference is made to a suicide as a means of killing an enemy.

"And Samson said, 'Let me die with the Philistines!' And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life." Book of Judges 16:30, Old Testament.

An early example of suicide bombing occurred during the Belgian Revolution in 1831 - the war between the Dutch and the Belgians - when the Dutch Lt Jan van Speijk blew up his own ship in the harbour of Antwerp to prevent being captured by the Belgians.

He had been ordered to take down his Dutch flag but said: "I would rather blow myself up." He killed dozens of his enemies in the process.

rumple_stilskin
04-08-2015, 00:06
[B]The first recorded suicide bombing came from Christian soldiers during the Crusades to free The Holy City of Jerusalem

I was meaning suicide attacks against civilian targets, although I didn't say exactly that.

The recent(last 20 years) Islamic suicide attacks against civilians is usually what we refer to when talking about 'Islamic suicide attacks'

TolkoRaz
05-08-2015, 23:07
I was meaning suicide attacks against civilian targets, although I didn't say exactly that.

The recent(last 20 years) Islamic suicide attacks against civilians is usually what we refer to when talking about 'Islamic suicide attacks'

The Kurdish PKK also launch suicide attacks - the most recent attack was just a few days ago against a target inside Turkey! :book:

Judge
07-08-2015, 14:27
Is this the look Trump will give Putin if he becomes president, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33814280

Will we really have the pleasure of a Trump vs Hillary battle for the White House,fun times ahead.

TolkoRaz
07-08-2015, 15:18
Is this the look Trump will give Putin if he becomes president, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33814280

Will we really have the pleasure of a Trump vs Hillary battle for the White House,fun times ahead.

It seems like the Republican Americans are set on backing another clown! The circus continues to rotate! ;)

FatAndy
07-08-2015, 15:44
It seems like the Republican Americans are set on backing another clown! The circus continues to rotate! ;)
For every our Zhirik they'll found their Trampik. ;)

Judge
07-08-2015, 17:29

Does Trump really need the GOP, he could run independently, he wins their vote,they won't ever vote for another Clinton and could also win a good number of the Dems vote,the ones who don't like Hilllary.

nicklcool
07-08-2015, 17:49

Tol'ko how is Trump a clown? Not beholden to the corporate donors or the socialist Democrats, sure, but a clown?

Anyway it doesn't matter since Ben Franklin predicted what will happen now that the American people have figured out that they can vote themselves money :/

TolkoRaz
07-08-2015, 18:15
Tol'ko how is Trump a clown? Not beholden to the corporate donors or the socialist Democrats, sure, but a clown?

Anyway it doesn't matter since Ben Franklin predicted what will happen now that the American people have figured out that they can vote themselves money :/

To the rest of the World, although clearly a very successful businessman, he has proven himself to be clown by what he says in private and even in public!

I wonder if he also believes that there is no such thing as bad publicity, as long as it his name which is hogging the news headlines!

rumple_stilskin
08-08-2015, 00:54
To the rest of the World, although clearly a very successful businessman, he has proven himself to be clown by what he says in private and even in public!

I wonder if he also believes that there is no such thing as bad publicity, as long as it his name which is hogging the news headlines!

It might be true about no such thing as bad publicity.

Also, I wonder, maybe the democrats will realise Clinton can't beat Trump.

Another democrat candidate will appear?

Judge
08-08-2015, 10:33
Trump on Crimea,
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/trump-crimea-europes-problem-why-should-us-allways-be-policeman-world/ri9118

Uncle Wally
08-08-2015, 11:13
Trump on Crimea,
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/trump-crimea-europes-problem-why-should-us-allways-be-policeman-world/ri9118

Makes a lot of sense.

TolkoRaz
09-08-2015, 12:20
Further to my comments about him being a clown, it seems that his recent extremely offensive remarks made to Kelly Megyn on live TV have not gone down well!

Another example of him not being Presidential material, especially as to date, he has chosen not to apologise for his derisive remarks!

Fantastika
10-08-2015, 20:34
Further to my comments about him being a clown, it seems that his recent extremely offensive remarks made to Kelly Megyn on live TV have not gone down well!

Another example of him not being Presidential material, especially as to date, he has chosen not to apologise for his derisive remarks!

What exactly did he say that offended you and was "derisive"?

Megyn Kelly owes Trump an apology. The antagonism and abuse she continually heaped on him during this "debate" that was nothing more than a hit-squad of FOX reporters out to character-assassinate the Donald.

Trump is *more* popular after the weekend.

Fantastika
11-08-2015, 17:25
Tuesday polls - Trump surges to 32% - he has a commanding lead on the other 16 Republican candidates.

You won't see these polls on CNN or Yahoo!

TolkoRaz
11-08-2015, 20:20
Tuesday polls - Trump surges to 32% - he has a commanding lead on the other 16 Republican candidates.

You won't see these polls on CNN or Yahoo!

Only on Expat.ru! :book:

FatAndy
11-08-2015, 20:27
Only on Expat.ru! :book:
The TruthЪ Is Only Here! :D

Fantastika
12-08-2015, 00:53
Megyn Kelly's first "question" for Trump: "You've called women you don't like 'fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals,'" she began.

Trump, of course, interrupted. "Only Rosie O'Donnell," he said with a smile.

Kelly: "For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O'Donnell," she replied. "You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who is likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?"

(Maybe it's on youtube, the accusatory, antagonistic, argumentative loud voice she used.)

How would anyone react to, not a question, in a debate, but a gender-biased, flame-throwing, hatemongering reporterette out to assassinate your character, who accuses you of being a name-calling bigot, and hater of women? Kelly did have blood coming out of her mouth, eyes, ears, nose and whatever...

And will Kelly ask this question of Hillary Clinton: ? (Uh, no.)

"'Mrs. Clinton, let me mention seven names: Paula Jones, Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, Beth Dozoretz, Denise Rich. Now, tell us: How can you look at anyone with a straight face and talk to them about family values, when It Takes a Village to satisfy your husband?'" - (Rush Limbaugh).

Anyone who's wondering if Bill Clinton really is a nice man, google Juanita Broderick.

TolkoRaz
12-08-2015, 10:47
Fantastika, I note that you conveniently did not post the main element of the clown's derisory quote! ;)

Uncle Wally
12-08-2015, 10:59
Fantastika, I note that you conveniently did not post the main element of the clown's derisory quote! ;)

The Donald is a diversion. He is part of the one percent and joined the race to keep the heat off of Bush. He is also promoting Clinton by attacking women.

TolkoRaz
12-08-2015, 11:42
The Donald is a diversion. He is part of the one percent and joined the race to keep the heat off of Bush. He is also promoting Clinton by attacking women.

Great tactics! ;)

If Trump becomes President or a Secretary of State, the US of A will overnight become the laughing stock of the World!

Uncle Wally
12-08-2015, 12:17
Great tactics! ;)

If Trump becomes President or a Secretary of State, the US of A will overnight become the laughing stock of the World!

I thought it already was.

Fantastika
12-08-2015, 17:04

I did post it: "...blood coming out of her whatever..."

And what is derisive about it?

And I notice I had to inconveniently search for 10 minutes on Google to find Kelly's inflammatory question, because that hate-speech was suppressed, and this is just another media straw-man set-up to shoot down another threat to Hillary.

Where do you and Wally get your opinions? From Yahoo! ? "Sarah Palin is stupid." "Donald Trump is a clown."

You know the Western media is biased, but, when it comes to Donald, it must be the truthь ! :rofl:

TolkoRaz
12-08-2015, 19:15
You did not post it as a "quote" and misquoted him anyway - he did not use the word 'whatever'!

The actual quote was that female interviewer "had blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever”

nicklcool
12-08-2015, 19:35

We had enough presidential material left on the dress two decades ago :vomit:

And honestly looking at the elections of the past decade or so, not much great presidential material is being found for candidates.

Where do you and Wally get your opinions? From Yahoo! ? "Sarah Palin is stupid." "Donald Trump is a clown."

You know the Western media is biased, but, when it comes to Donald, it must be the truthь ! :rofl:

We've already discussed this, Fantastika. Sadly it seems the majority of expats in Russia are lefties.

You did not post it as a "quote" and misquoted him anyway - he did not use the word 'whatever'!

The actual quote was that female interviewer "had blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever”

:poo: This is all so ridiculous. Since when do angry people get portrayed as having blood come out of their "Vees" !? Every native English speaker knows that the colloquialism is that someone is "so angry blood comes out of their nose and eyes."

The only angry people who have blood coming out of their "Vees" are the Planed Parenthood clients who realize their "non-human" aborted fetus is now valuable for medical research due to its human qualities. Ba-dump-ching!

TolkoRaz
12-08-2015, 21:09
Unfortunately, Trump has a history of making derisory comments about the fairer gender which seems odd when I believe that even women are allowed to vote in the US of A and he needs to gain their vote to secure the Presidency!

Uncle Wally
12-08-2015, 21:35
Unfortunately, Trump has a history of making derisory comments about the fairer gender which seems odd when I believe that even women are allowed to vote in the US of A and he needs to gain their vote to secure the Presidency!

Yes he does and he wants them to vote for Hillary! How else she going to win with all corruption and law breaking?

TolkoRaz
12-08-2015, 22:35
Top 5 Comments:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/90688-5-sexist-donald-trump-quotes-about-women-that-perfectly-prove-that-this-guy-should-not-be

Presidential material? I think not! :10310:

Fantastika
14-08-2015, 22:21

What hypocrisy. You infer a "derisive comment" where none exists, and then totally ignore rapes, suicides, murders, cocaine smuggling associated with the Clintons.

You're just a tool of the Western media, you're just parroting what they tell you to think and to say.

Fantastika
14-08-2015, 22:23
Top 5 Comments:

http://www.bustle.com/articles/90688-5-sexist-donald-trump-quotes-about-women-that-perfectly-prove-that-this-guy-should-not-be

Presidential material? I think not! :10310:

Looking for "facts" in "Bustle"? This is like trusting Cecil to become a vegetarian.

TolkoRaz
14-08-2015, 22:34
What hypocrisy. You infer a "derisive comment" where none exists, and then totally ignore rapes, suicides, murders, cocaine smuggling associated with the Clintons.

How can you state that I have ignored such allegations? Just because I have not discussed them with you does not mean that I have ignored them! :book:

TolkoRaz
14-08-2015, 22:38
Looking for "facts" in "Bustle"? This is like trusting Cecil to become a vegetarian.

Just a few more...................

1. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women - but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

2. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

3. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms! ;)

Fantastika
15-08-2015, 05:17
Just a few more...................

1. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women - but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

2. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

3. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms! ;)

:rofl: These are derisive comments? And you're in Russia, where sexism (by any Western measure) is a way of life? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :rofl:

You're not even allowed to call a woman "unattractive" now? Since when did this morally superior standard get adopted by anyone, anywhere? Have you ever perused the Huffington-Puffinton Post? Every day there are *personal* attacks on prominent people she hates.

BTW, Huffington-Puffington is one of the most despicable, corrupt, vile people in the media, and also on a personal level.

Trump is popular because he is saying what nearly all other politicians are afraid to say. They love his honesty, his integrity, his candor and his refusal to bow down to political correctness.

If you thought about it for a minute, you might even see similarities between him and VVP.

Fantastika
15-08-2015, 05:31
Yes he does and he wants them to vote for Hillary! How else she going to win with all corruption and law breaking?

Hillary's going down, hard. Just like I predicted. She is perceived as a threat to 0bama's "legacy." Obama perceives someone like Joe Biden, who would simply sit on his bureaucratic behind and do nothing to undo the damage to America caused by the Kenyan Moslem. My other prediction was that the Jebster won't be the nominee, and he is now stumbling about in 3rd or 4th place, even with all the heavy financial support of the Republican establishment and the media refusing to criticize him (they attack all the other Republican candidates).

TolkoRaz
15-08-2015, 10:35
It looks like Biden is possibly preparing for candidature.........

Fantastika
15-08-2015, 11:14
Joe Bite-me. Go for it, Joe! Stand up, Joe!

Jesse Ventura - World Wrestling Champion (and former governor of Minnie-Minnie-Minnesota), has endorsed Donald, and wants to be vice-president...

A debate with Jesse Ventura: "Okay, I pinned the guy, I win!"

I'm still for Tom Cruise...

Tomorrow will bring more unexpected developments !!!!

TolkoRaz
15-08-2015, 11:40
Joe Bite-me. Go for it, Joe! Stand up, Joe!

Jesse Ventura - World Wrestling Champion (and former governor of Minnie-Minnie-Minnesota), has endorsed Donald, and wants to be vice-president...

A debate with Jesse Ventura: "Okay, I pinned the guy, I win!"

I'm still for Tom Cruise...

Tomorrow will bring more unexpected developments !!!!

Yes, no doubts, your elections are an extremely expensive soap opera - we are all anxiously awaiting the next instalment!

TolkoRaz
15-08-2015, 12:59
Another lady suffering the wrath of Trump!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33936773

Fantastika
15-08-2015, 17:50
Yes, no doubts, your elections are an extremely expensive soap opera - we are all anxiously awaiting the next instalment!

What's expensive about it? Trump is spending his own money.

People are so fed up with Washington corruption and lies. That's why they love Donald. He gives the middle finger to those corrupt money-grubbing politicians. No one else dares to.

Fantastika
15-08-2015, 17:50
Another lady suffering the wrath of Trump!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33936773

Bloviating media bigot.

Fantastika
19-08-2015, 00:48
Why is it any critical story of Hillary or Obama is broken by British media? American media just bury the sleaze.

The Daily Mail of London has revealed Hillary's e-mail server was located in the bathroom of an apartment of an old friend. Which gives rise to bathroom humor:

We already knew, ladies and gentlemen, that Hillary had flushed most of her e-mails. Do you remember when Hillary took great pride in saying the Secret Service was standing guard over her server? (Picture of Secret Service guarding a toilet) :)

Yes, a presidential candidate is becoming bathroom humor. :)

"Hillary's dump of e-mails is so big you need a plunger." "Those who said that Hillary didn't give a crap about national security were wrong." "Code name for her server wipe: Tidy Bowl."
"When Hillary says she's getting to the bottom of this, it takes on a whole new meaning."
"The American people won't take this standing up or sitting down."
"Given the latest news on Hillary's server in the bathroom her campaign's now officially circling the drain."
"Reports are that Mrs. Clinton's server was wiped multiple times,

(A tip of the hat to RL - no, not that RL, the other RL)

TolkoRaz
19-08-2015, 09:38
Why is it any critical story of Hillary or Obama is broken by British media? American media just bury the sleaze.

The Daily Mail of London has revealed Hillary's e-mail server was located in the bathroom of an apartment of an old friend. Which gives rise to bathroom humor:

We already knew, ladies and gentlemen, that Hillary had flushed most of her e-mails. Do you remember when Hillary took great pride in saying the Secret Service was standing guard over her server? (Picture of Secret Service guarding a toilet) :)

Yes, a presidential candidate is becoming bathroom humor. :)

"Hillary's dump of e-mails is so big you need a plunger." "Those who said that Hillary didn't give a crap about national security were wrong." "Code name for her server wipe: Tidy Bowl."
"When Hillary says she's getting to the bottom of this, it takes on a whole new meaning."
"The American people won't take this standing up or sitting down."
"Given the latest news on Hillary's server in the bathroom her campaign's now officially circling the drain."
"Reports are that Mrs. Clinton's server was wiped multiple times,

(A tip of the hat to RL - no, not that RL, the other RL)

It seems very strange for a server to be in a room with damp air and a water supply etc!

Fantastika
19-08-2015, 12:35
It seems very strange for a server to be in a room with damp air and a water supply etc!

It was in a loft apartment, in the bathroom closet. These are not professional computer engineers...:)

Fantastika
19-08-2015, 16:55
Hillary was wearing orange yesterday. :)

According to a popular TV program (I don't have a TV) "Orange is the new Black". (Orange is the color of jail uniform).

TolkoRaz
19-08-2015, 19:30
Hillary was wearing orange yesterday. :)

According to a popular TV program (I don't have a TV) "Orange is the new Black". (Orange is the color of jail uniform).

Was it Guantanamo Orange?

It is all a rage in Syria and in other parts of the Caliphate at the moment! :book:

Fantastika
14-09-2015, 17:20
Poll-71-americans-unhappy-direction-country-2-trust-gov-time.htm (http://www.hngn.com/articles/124826/20150901/poll-71-americans-unhappy-direction-country-2-trust-gov-time.htm)

Only 2% of Americans trust the government all the time.

In the latest polls, Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Ted Cruz, all campaigning on anti-Washington themes, are leading the pack.

On the Democratic Party side, Bernie Sanders, a socialist and another Washington outsider, is leading Hillary Clinton.

Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, doesn't look like either will be their party's candidate... :hooray:

(Note to self) I predicted this last year, when everyone else was moaning about the "closed" (elitist) American political system - "Only Bushes and Clintons allowed..."

And Australia has its 5th Prime Minister in 8 years. Guess they don't like their government, either. Good Riddance to "I'm going-to-shirtfront-VVP" Tony Abbott! :hooray:

Uncle Wally
14-09-2015, 20:32
Poll-71-americans-unhappy-direction-country-2-trust-gov-time.htm (http://www.hngn.com/articles/124826/20150901/poll-71-americans-unhappy-direction-country-2-trust-gov-time.htm)

Only 2% of Americans trust the government all the time.

In the latest polls, Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Ted Cruz, all campaigning on anti-Washington themes, are leading the pack.

On the Democratic Party side, Bernie Sanders, a socialist and another Washington outsider, is leading Hillary Clinton.

Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, doesn't look like either will be their party's candidate... :hooray:

(Note to self) I predicted this last year, when everyone else was moaning about the "closed" (elitist) American political system - "Only Bushes and Clintons allowed..."

And Australia has its 5th Prime Minister in 8 years. Guess they don't like their government, either. Good Riddance to "I'm going-to-shirtfront-VVP" Tony Abbott! :hooray:

I read somewhere that 23% of Americans would like to see a military coup in the US.

TolkoRaz
14-09-2015, 21:36
I read somewhere that 23% of Americans would like to see a military coup in the US.

If true, it might make the lazy US of A politicians change the gun laws and start getting rid of far too many assault rifles being held by civilians who have no justifiable need for them!

Uncle Wally
14-09-2015, 21:41
If true, it might make the lazy US of A politicians change the gun laws and start getting rid of far too many assault rifles being held by civilians who have no justifiable need for them!

If you had a government as bad as the US government, wouldn't you need a gun?

TolkoRaz
14-09-2015, 21:43
If you had a government as bad as the US government, wouldn't you need a gun?

I have an armoury, but they are all licensed and very securely stored! ;)

Fantastika
14-09-2015, 22:43

Yes, there is a reason the US government is constantly trying to take away the weapons of its citizens: "Fear".

Uncle Wally
14-09-2015, 23:43

For you they are "tools of the trade" and I am sure you know how to handle them. For Americans they help feed the paranoia and feeling of helplessness.

Fantastika
15-09-2015, 01:35

Why makes you special? Why can't everyone own the same?

The only good government is a government which is afraid of the people.

Uncle Wally
15-09-2015, 07:19
Why makes you special? Why can't everyone own the same?

The only good government is a government which is afraid of the people.

After the lame response to 9/11, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, I don't think they are the least bit afraid.

Fantastika
16-09-2015, 06:07
Media is going insane trying to stop Donald Trump.

Now the "USA Today" newspaper prints a picture of Donald Trump in menstrual blood.

Period-blood-Donald-Trump (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/15/period-blood-donald-trump/72339462/)

US media = a festering, rotting corpse.

Fantastika
16-09-2015, 06:10
After the lame response to 9/11, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, I don't think they are the least bit afraid.

The response of the media-drive public opinion was NEGATIVE when Bush was president, POSITIVE now that Obama is president. Do you get it?

Fantastika
16-09-2015, 08:40
NBC "news": Trump-takes-fire (http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/aboard-uss-iowa-trump-takes-fire-n428076) (No. 2 story on Google "news")

Reuters "news": "Trump in the Crosshairs" (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/16/us-usa-election-republicans-idUSKCN0RG0ET20150916) (No. 1 story on Google "news")

"Trump Takes Fire" means deadly weapons are being used against him.
"In the Crosshairs" means to aim a rifle, with a telescopic sight, to kill something or someone.

Looks like the media is engaging in death threats against Donald Trump now.

Yes, American/Western media is redolent, rotting, festering, greenish-yellow pond scum.

Uncle Wally
16-09-2015, 09:00
The response of the media-drive public opinion was NEGATIVE when Bush was president, POSITIVE now that Obama is president. Do you get it?

Wow won't you be pissed when the stock market crashes and there is riots in the street and Obama invokes Marshall law and cancels the election.

Fantastika
16-09-2015, 09:07
Wow won't you be pissed when the stock market crashes and there is riots in the street and Obama invokes Marshall law and cancels the election.

"Martial" law (enforced by Marshalls) :)

Fantastika
16-09-2015, 17:53
Marco Rubio (presidential candidate) just got a huge donation of $cash from...billionaire Larry Ellison (CEO of Oracle). Oracle likes Rubio's position on immigration - Oracle wants to import more hi-tech workers from India, etc., and pay them half of what American workers are used to.

Also getting more $cash than all the rest of the candidates combined - Jeb Bush, who has received over $100 million from the Republican establishment, which also favors more immigration. Immigrants will work for less money, and pro-business Republicans love it - they don't care how many Americans will become unemployed.

Bush is at 6%, Rubio, 2%. :hooray:

Uncle Wally
16-09-2015, 20:46
"Martial" law (enforced by Marshalls) :)

Yeah that's what I meant.

Fantastika
18-09-2015, 03:45
Yeah that's what I meant.

Are you a musician?

Judge
18-09-2015, 05:58
Bush is at 6%, Rubio, 2%. :hooray:

Who is the frontrunner for the GOP,Trump? I haven't been following this circus much but often read a headline about how Trump insulted this or that.If Trump wins it will be official, a reality TV show on the world stage which I believe with a grand finale of another American civil war.

Fantastika, I think it was you who said the Clinton's are connected to many mysterious deaths, you or Wally can't remember who said it, here's another one connected to them.

Spy found dead in a bag 'hacked into secret US data on Bill Clinton'  http://dailym.ai/1VnPaQc

And of course there has to be a Russian connection too,we can't have another mysterious MI6 death without mentioning the Russians. ..

Fantastika
18-09-2015, 06:45
Fantastika, I think it was you who said the Clinton's are connected to many mysterious deaths, you or Wally can't remember who said it, here's another one connected to them.

Spy found dead in a bag 'hacked into secret US data on Bill Clinton'  http://dailym.ai/1VnPaQc

www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

It's the 9 that happened while he was Arkansas governor that interest me...

Vincent Foster was not just a "close personal friend", he was their personal attorney. He knew a lot of their secrets. The "irregularities" in the story were covered by only one newspaper, the Washington Times. That one sticks in my mind, because I used to stop at that park occasionally while driving around DC. It is a tiny park, on a cliff-side 500 feet above the Potomac River. You can drive your car in the entrance and block all the other car(s) from leaving. Bullet was not found. Witnesses recanted or changed their stories. His "suicide note" (in which he wrote that he had information detrimental to Bubba and Hillary) was found ripped into small pieces. And now I'm getting paranoid...

All I know is, the world will definitely be a better place *without* a President Hillary Clinton.

Fantastika
18-09-2015, 07:00
Who is the frontrunner for the GOP,Trump? I haven't been following this circus much but often read a headline about how Trump insulted this or that.If Trump wins it will be official, a reality TV show on the world stage which I believe with a grand finale of another American civil war.

No, just a revolt of the peons against the bureaucrats. Trump is polling 25% of the black vote - this is unheard of - the most any other Republican presidential candidate ever received in the past 40 years was 9%.

frankdulzone
19-09-2015, 09:25
And of course there has to be a Russian connection too,we can't have another mysterious MI6 death without mentioning the Russians. ..
http://www.businessinsider.com/9-putin-critics-who-mysteriously-died-since-2004-2015-3?r=UK&IR=T

MI6 must be behind all these too

FatAndy
19-09-2015, 09:50
http://www.businessinsider.com/9-putin-critics-who-mysteriously-died-since-2004-2015-3?r=UK&IR=T

MI6 must be behind all these too
Only nine? :jawdrop:

frankdulzone
19-09-2015, 09:52
Only nine? :jawdrop:

no one has accused me of even ONE murder, so to me, nine is quite a few.

In fact, for a former KGB, the fact Putin's even suspected in nine deaths shows he was probably not so good at it.

FatAndy
19-09-2015, 10:12
no one has accused me of even ONE murder
...yet.

In fact, for a former KGB, the fact Putin's even suspected in nine deaths shows he was probably not so good at it.
Well, he indeed was, is and will be bad. In everything. ;)