PDA

View Full Version : Pushkin Museum Festival in Zakharovo

avtojulia
05-06-2015, 13:06
The international literary and music Pushkin Museum Festival will be held on June 6-7, 2015 in Pushkin Museum-Reserve (Moscow Region, Bolshie Vyazemy - Zakharovo) with the participation of the artists of the Bolshoi Theater, the Mariinsky Theatre and the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory. This is a unique event in the cultural life of the country.
The Museum is situated on the territory of two former estates, connected with great poet Pushkin, Bolshie Vyazemy and Zakharovo village.

On June 6, 2015 you could visit Bolshie Vyazemy - Princes Golitsyn estate - survived the intact 16th - 18th century ensemble composed of the Transfiguration Church and unique 16th century Belfry, Palace and outbuildings of the 18th century, parks and buildings of the 18th - 19th century. The estate is connected with important historic events - Time of Troubles, Peter the Great's reforms, patriotic war of 1812. It would be concert and fireworks in the evening.

On June 7, 2015 you could visit Zakharovo, the estate of A.S. Pushkin's grandmother Maria Alexandrovna Gannibal, the great poet lived in his childhood (from 1805 till 1811) before he entered Tsarskoye Selo Lyceum. The estate preserved a part of the park and pond described by the poet, foundation of his grandmother's house.

Map:
https://maps.yandex.ru/?um=iCLms_pwlhLCZ9wXxE4kJ6u_ngwcqiua&l=map&ll=36.981660%2C55.636958&z=13

If you have any questions please let me know.
Julia

FatAndy
05-06-2015, 14:36
Elektrichki go there from Moscow (Belorussky vokzal, also platforms near m. Begovaya, Fili, Kuntsevskaya), to Zvenigorod direction;)

Bonifaciy2
11-06-2015, 19:24
My mother in low lives in Zaharovo. Maybe I have a chance to be like Pushkin!:question: