PDA

View Full Version : For those that have not been stupefied

Uncle Wally
02-06-2015, 01:11
By religion we bring you entertainment!

Twerking jerks, movies and music! If you're still not happy we will prescribe you drugs that will keep you so preoccupied as we steal, rob and destroy your life that you will beg us for help in keeping your miserable self alive and in slavery that you won't even mind getting f%@ked up the a$$ and slobbering for crumbs as we collect the fruits of your labors.

quincy
02-06-2015, 10:40
austerity that has led to revolution in the past - Kaiser report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWclYxKf3k

Uncle Wally
02-06-2015, 11:51

Yeah I saw that. Lets not worry about 400 billion dollars spent on war plane, it's all those WalMart workers collecting food stamps that should suffer more because we have more important things to do like taking over the rest of the world!

AstarD
02-06-2015, 13:22

Twerking jerks, movies and music! If you're still not happy we will prescribe you drugs that will keep you so preoccupied as we steal, rob and destroy your life that you will beg us for help in keeping your miserable self alive and in slavery that you won't even mind getting f%@ked up the a$$ and slobbering for crumbs as we collect the fruits of your labors.

So you are part of the system, lulling people into stupor with your drumming.

FatAndy
02-06-2015, 13:44
I like to do it yelling. :idea:

Uncle Wally
02-06-2015, 16:44

I don't do that anymore.

JPS
02-06-2015, 17:19

I want whatever you've been smoking :P

Uncle Wally
02-06-2015, 17:49
I want whatever you've been smoking :P

Reality?

Uncle Wally
02-06-2015, 23:03
I like to do it yelling. :idea:

Yelling is good!

annasophia
03-06-2015, 13:45

But that was before technology gave the overlords complete surreptitious surveillance capabilities over each person's personal finances, medical records, personal communications, transit patterns, home energy use, and minute daily activities. Money is now nothing more than electronic data, it's imaginary. And now all of that electronic data belongs to everyone except the individuals who are being tracked and monitored.

I would posit that data and technology have completely changed the parameters of public control in the last 50 years, as compared to the unfolding of events in the human past.

And [nearly] all of the people in charge in these times seem to be completely insane.

Einstein was right. “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”