PDA

View Full Version : summer job(or more) on a Agro Tourist farm

Benedikt
28-05-2015, 21:29
www.bogdarnya.ru.
service, kitchen.not for free, we pay a salary. yo get a place to live in. WIFI, hot and cols water all summer long , no one repairing the tubes and turning off the water. MUST speak russian, MUST have documents.MUST love kids, horses and changing plans by the minute.
anyone who saw the call in Putin show knows who John the owner is.... and i am the Chef...

TolkoRaz
28-05-2015, 22:03
Looks great! :) You cannot better healthy living :) All the city-dwellers should get out there and experience a clean and healthy life! :coffee:

tonytony
28-05-2015, 23:12
anyone who saw the call in Putin show knows who John the owner is.... and i am the Chef...

Wow, I'm impressed.

I've bought stuff from his farm before on Lavkalavka and it was really good. I didn't realise that you were involved in this operation.

Benedikt
29-05-2015, 07:23
Wow, I'm impressed.

I've bought stuff from his farm before on Lavkalavka and it was really good. I didn't realise that you were involved in this operation.

though i know Jhon since quite a few years back, re doing all the menus. teaching the local cooks how to make beef bouillon from bones and meat, same with demi glace. having more then kotletti and potatoes on the menu. Jhon ha a plan to have the restaurant in 5 to 10 years the first restaurant in Russia with a Michelin star. and people who know him, also know that he will do what it takes to get it.(though not with me, i 10 years i will be a GUEST there,if i get the -rollator- going in the morning, but far to old to do cooking...)

Yousef
15-06-2015, 01:32
I would like to work with you. Please give me conditions of work

Benedikt
15-06-2015, 07:51
I would like to work with you. Please give me conditions of work

there is an e mail address. let us know who yo are, what you can and want to do.
or you can write to me.
and remember, you are out in the country. good knowledge of russian language is essential. and if you want to work in the hotel/restaurant/management computer programs (Micros) and english is another requirement.

also, we have no quota system for foreigners, so you need documents that allow you to work here.