PDA

View Full Version : Best of Luck, Polina!

TolkoRaz
23-05-2015, 15:30
Great song! :piano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gbKglCL5s

Anybody able to explain how Australia is participating in EuroVision 2015? :confused:

vossy7
23-05-2015, 15:51
Great song! :piano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gbKglCL5s

Anybody able to explain how Australia is participating in EuroVision 2015? :confused:

Yes we will all be pushing for her tonight .....we have the booze and snacks ready.......the poor paddies didn't even make it to the final.....incidentally Ireland has won the event more than and other country !
As for Australia ....no freaking idea ....it will be Burkina Faso next :verymad:

natlee
23-05-2015, 16:58
What a waste of effort!

vossy7
23-05-2015, 17:22
What a waste of effort!

Come on Nat .....this is the tackiest event of the year .....but a bit of tongue in cheek humor :drink:

natlee
23-05-2015, 17:32
Come on Nat .....this is the tackiest event of the year .....but a bit of tongue in cheek humor :drink: What I meant was who the heck will vote for us this year, regardless of how well we do? ;)

That aside, I genuinely cannot recall one good entry from Russia - I fell asleep in the bar when Bilan won :eek: and then some years later the unthinkable happened... my daughter became a die-hard fan! :cry: :bowdown: :mad:

vossy7
23-05-2015, 17:45
What I meant was who the heck will vote for us this year, regardless of how well we do? ;)

That aside, I genuinely cannot recall one good entry from Russia - I fell asleep in the bar when Bilan won :eek: and then some years later the unthinkable happened... my daughter became a die-hard fan! :cry: :bowdown: :mad:

Ah....see what you mean now....the Irish have won it 7 times , by the end of the 7th victory the Irish were praying for people not vote for them , well we are the nicest people on the planet ;);) .....it was bankrupting the country. So the master plan was to have really shit&y entries .....if you have a spare 24 minutes , which I know is difficult with a couple of young girls ....have a look at this and you will see what I mean ....:10518::10518:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-eXcazOhHk

Benedikt
23-05-2015, 18:05
What a waste of effort!

she did well indeed. and so did the Armenians.
What is left over are meaningless, tacky songs with no meaning, feeling and only the wind and smoke machines are doing a good job. i definitely will give the finals a miss as well. i did not watch the semi finals either.

vossy7
23-05-2015, 18:11
she did well indeed. and so did the Armenians.
What is left over are meaningless, tacky songs with no meaning, feeling and only the wind and smoke machines are doing a good job. i definitely will give the finals a miss as well. i did not watch the semi finals either.

Come on Ben ....you just don't like Conchita's beard.....Nat likes a nice beard though :beerbros:

natlee
23-05-2015, 18:23
Ah....see what you mean now....the Irish have won it 7 times , by the end of the 7th victory the Irish were praying for people not vote for them , well we are the nicest people on the planet ;);) .....it was bankrupting the country. So the master plan was to have really shit&y entries .....if you have a spare 24 minutes , which I know is difficult with a couple of young girls ....have a look at this and you will see what I mean ....:10518::10518:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-eXcazOhHk :D Indeed I see what you mean now! :)

P.S. Will always find time for you :)

vossy7
24-05-2015, 01:56
What a waste of effort!

So Nat ....2nd place.......not bad at all.....people still love the motherland :11581:

natlee
24-05-2015, 02:16
So Nat ....2nd place.......not bad at all.....people still love the motherland :11581: :shame:

Agreed, impressive honeychka! :)

Benedikt
24-05-2015, 05:15
So Nat ....2nd place.......not bad at all.....people still love the motherland :11581:

http://songcontest.orf.at/

SECOND PLACE!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::celebrate::celebrate::hooray::hooray::trampoline::trampoline::fireworks::fireworks:
Austria on 27,serves them well with a shitty song. we have so many nice and talented young people, but most of the time they pick out the empty nuts.

TolkoRaz
24-05-2015, 07:50
Didn't Polina do well? :gorgeous:

TolkoRaz
24-05-2015, 10:48
Now named as Lady Gagarina! :)

vossy7
24-05-2015, 10:51
Now named as Lady Gagarina! :)

:cheerleader:

tonytony
24-05-2015, 13:15

Do you remember that they had this whole thing about ''building bridges''? Well, apparently they thought that including a country from the other side of the world would be a good example of this.

Not to forget either that Australia had to pay a lot of money as well - money talks.

Actually, that is the reason that Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the UK always go straight through to the Final every year. Each of those countries pays a lot of money to the organisation that runs Eurovision so that it can keep operating every year. I think that the UK paid something like 300,000 Euros.

TolkoRaz
24-05-2015, 13:28
How many Euros did Greece pay? ;)

vossy7
24-05-2015, 16:37
TR .......did you mean Greece or grease :10518:

Uncle Wally
24-05-2015, 19:40

Ha they ain't got no Euros!

Just came out that they won't be paying debt due next month. This should be really interesting.