PDA

View Full Version : Google and the Moscow Metro?????

vossy7
15-05-2015, 18:48
So have you seen this today , I am sure you have ......don't know who designed it but the driver looks like a French policeman .....what self respecting Russian metro train driver would sport a red tash? :fridaysign:

Benedikt
15-05-2015, 19:47
So have you seen this today , I am sure you have ......don't know who designed it but the driver looks like a French policeman .....what self respecting Russian metro train driver would sport a red tash? :fridaysign:

or maybe just inhaling_

TolkoRaz
15-05-2015, 20:02

I agree - très art nouveau! ;)

Uncle Wally
15-05-2015, 21:16

Maybe it's supposed to look like someone 80 years ago?

vossy7
15-05-2015, 21:43
Maybe it's supposed to look like someone 80 years ago?

Wally , are you Dr Who in disguise......have you really been there ....maybe you took Nat as your assistant in your Tardis :10518:

Uncle Wally
15-05-2015, 22:22
Wally , are you Dr Who in disguise......have you really been there ....maybe you took Nat as your assistant in your Tardis :10518:

Who? Anyway I would "take" Nat anytime but I never wear "Tardis" I am not gay! I may be kinky but not gay!

It's just the shape of the mustache man, very old school.