PDA

View Full Version : I want to sleep

shurale
11-05-2015, 18:31
So, I was talking on the phone and one second I have something to say and the other my blank goes mind and I can't say anything.what to do? I just apologize for having a black-out caused by sleep deprivation. She says I have to be careful. Which is nice of her but who will do my work?

Uncle Wally
11-05-2015, 20:12
So, I was talking on the phone and one second I have something to say and the other my blank goes mind and I can't say anything.what to do? I just apologize for having a black-out caused by sleep deprivation. She says I have to be careful. Which is nice of her but who will do my work?

Your "blank goes mind" huh? Ya you need some sleep.

shurale
11-05-2015, 20:18
Your "blank goes mind" huh? Ya you need some sleep.

I only run a pharmacy. Not a nuclear reactor. The world is overpopulated anyway.

Uncle Wally
11-05-2015, 20:37
I only run a pharmacy. Not a nuclear reactor. The world is overpopulated anyway.

Then you can take some wake me pills.

shurale
12-05-2015, 14:26
Then you can take some wake me pills.

I don't own, run or work for a pharmacy. It was a remake of an old joke.
But I was indeed very tired. This and your personal attacks on each other in other threads put me in a very misantropic mood.

FatAndy
12-05-2015, 15:04
This and your personal attacks on each other in other threads put me in a very misantropic mood.
Wally is terrible. Others are terrible too. We'll die. All. Thermal death of the Universe is closer and closer...:7525:

Uncle Wally
12-05-2015, 15:55
I don't own, run or work for a pharmacy. It was a remake of an old joke.
But I was indeed very tired. This and your personal attacks on each other in other threads put me in a very misantropic mood.

You are very sensitive. Could be from lack of sleep. That was not meant as an attack. Just stating the oblivious.

shurale
12-05-2015, 16:50
You are very sensitive. Could be from lack of sleep. That was not meant as an attack. Just stating the oblivious.

oblivious or obvious?
You need some wake me up pills!

Uncle Wally
12-05-2015, 21:05
oblivious or obvious?
You need some wake me up pills!

Yes I do!

London English
13-05-2015, 19:53
I was sleeping. But now I'm not. I haven't decided yet which I prefer. I rarely remember my dreams. Apart from the one where Alan Titchmarsh ended up as the world's saviour. I gave up sleeping for a while after that....