PDA

View Full Version : Nanny/ babysitter/aupair available...

marlyn27
06-05-2015, 21:37
hi everyone,
Im Marlyn, I am looking for partime or fulltime job specified above.I am fluent in english and i can teach your kids how to read, speak and write in english and most of all interacting with the kids in daily basis so that they can improve their english skills. I worked as tutoring nanny in hongkong for 3 years and 2 years in taiwan and I focuse mostly with the kids behavior and developing their kids in their young age.I help the kids in their homework, playing with them, norturing, feeding, bathing, cooking nutritious foods, reading story books at night and singing lullaby before going to bed.Not only that, I do all household chores such cleaning, ironing,cooking,, and laundry.
I am 4 months in moscow this coming May 16 but i can read russian words and can speak little bit that's why I can do marketing or grocery.if interested please contact me at this number +7 903 710 88 67

sincerely yours,
Marlyn

Ioulia
19-05-2015, 12:57
Hello Marlyn, I texted you just now. Was wondering if you are still available to help us part time till June 2nd and then full time starting September. Please let me know! Thank you!

Emmie
23-05-2015, 11:32
Hello madam If you never found yet,Im looking to a part time job too
Im a filipina working here in Moscow for 2 yrs,14 yrs in HK and 5 yrs in Singapore.You can call my previous employer if you need too.If you are interested pls call me any time +79153598732
Thank youvery much

Regards
Emy