PDA

View Full Version : why I love living in Russia !

vossy7
05-05-2015, 21:08
After a long day it's great to see this .....

Judge
05-05-2015, 21:29
Eye:watching:, the Russian countryside is awesome, it's high up on my list why I also love living here....
when I get round to it, I'll also share some pics.....

Uncle Wally
05-05-2015, 23:39
I was thinking pics of chicks.

vossy7
05-05-2015, 23:51

Wally , how do you do it , you obviously do not have a loving wife .....or do you ?

Uncle Wally
06-05-2015, 00:20
Wally , how do you do it , you obviously do not have a loving wife .....or do you ?

No, I do have a very loving girlfriend but my problem is I fall in love many times a day. I am trying this time to make this the last love but the young girls just want to lead me astray. Women are the only true works of art! I have found nothing more beautiful in my life, yes the sun set, the woods, the sound of the sea crashing against the beach but when I see a beautiful woman all is forgotten.

If I see a beautiful photo of a place it just doesn't do me right if a woman is not by my side. I love people and people is plural. Get it?

Benedikt
06-05-2015, 01:08
After a long day it's great to see this .....

it is never boring, never predictable. when you go to sleep in the evening you never know what the next day will bring. it is never a daily ritual, never a slog, never a - i must go to work again-.
of course one should write about a loving wife, great kids, a mother in law who is not a pain in the neck and the likes. great if one has it. but there are also many people who do not and are still happy.
i believe live and happiness you make yourself. for me the glass is always half full. and not half empty.
and one of the reasons why i like it here is him.Jhinn our dog. he loves me without asking anything in return( except of course for going for walks at midnight, at 5 in the morning,when it is raining and storming or snowing...)

vossy7
06-05-2015, 05:37
it is never boring, never predictable. when you go to sleep in the evening you never know what the next day will bring. it is never a daily ritual, never a slog, never a - i must go to work again-.
of course one should write about a loving wife, great kids, a mother in law who is not a pain in the neck and the likes. great if one has it. but there are also many people who do not and are still happy.
i believe live and happiness you make yourself. for me the glass is always half full. and not half empty.
and one of the reasons why i like it here is him.Jhinn our dog. he loves me without asking anything in return( except of course for going for walks at midnight, at 5 in the morning,when it is raining and storming or snowing...)

Wonderful Ben, ...........sadly we have spent the last few hours digging a клещ out of our dog's leg and are now off to the vet to see if all is OK :(

Benedikt
06-05-2015, 07:09
Wonderful Ben, ...........sadly we have spent the last few hours digging a клещ out of our dog's leg and are now off to the vet to see if all is OK :(

otherwise it will be injections, ringer solution for a whole day long. we had it all, despite collar and the likes. and definitely don't believe the description on the box, that it will last for a whole six month. we change it twice during the season. and spray the fur on top of it, after he went swimming.

vossy7
06-05-2015, 16:56
otherwise it will be injections, ringer solution for a whole day long. we had it all, despite collar and the likes. and definitely don't believe the description on the box, that it will last for a whole six month. we change it twice during the season. and spray the fur on top of it, after he went swimming.

Cheers Ben , looks like we might be lucky , he is doing well and we need to give some blood samples in a couple of days.

tonytony
06-05-2015, 20:22

As was I:-

Uncle Wally
07-05-2015, 01:17
A duckling on bread, wow!

Benedikt
07-05-2015, 05:45
they for sure had nothing naughty in mind when they made a batch of sausage rolls. just happened they worked out that way...

vossy7
07-05-2015, 09:18
they for sure had nothing naughty in mind when they made a batch of sausage rolls. just happened they worked out that way...

:) :) They look very tasty Ben but I don't know if I could keep a straight face whilst my wife bit into one , ouch ;)