PDA

View Full Version : It's World Naked Gardening Day!

annasophia
03-05-2015, 01:29
Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about it. But I'm sure that naked gardening would be fine on Sunday too.

http://www.wngd.org/index.html

"So what should you do? First of all, on the first Saturday of May, find an opportunity to get naked and do some gardening. Do so alone, with friends, with family, with your gardening club, or with any other group collected for that purpose. Do it inside your house, in your back yard, on a hiking trail, at a city park, or on the streets. Stay private or go public. Make it a quiet time or make it a public splash. Just get naked and make your part of the botanical world a healthier and more attractive place."

vossy7
03-05-2015, 08:18
Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about it. But I'm sure that naked gardening would be fine on Sunday too.

http://www.wngd.org/index.html

"So what should you do? First of all, on the first Saturday of May, find an opportunity to get naked and do some gardening. Do so alone, with friends, with family, with your gardening club, or with any other group collected for that purpose. Do it inside your house, in your back yard, on a hiking trail, at a city park, or on the streets. Stay private or go public. Make it a quiet time or make it a public splash. Just get naked and make your part of the botanical world a healthier and more attractive place."

Nothing like a public splash , especially on the hydrangeas :hooray:

rusmeister
03-05-2015, 11:55
The trouble with this is that we are Fallen. You can't get back to the garden of Eden by mere effort of will, and especially not by merely undressing.

Judge
03-05-2015, 20:15
That's a strange one, naked gardening day,
yesterday I bought myself an electric cultivator, today tried it out, It would have been a sight for my neighbours seeing me stark naked vibrating around. ..

JPS
03-05-2015, 21:45
The trouble with this is that we are Fallen. You can't get back to the garden of Eden by mere effort of will, and especially not by merely undressing.

It's gardening. Absolutely nothing to do with religion.

vossy7
03-05-2015, 21:56
Rus went out to sow his seed and as he sowed some fell along the path of expat.ru....... now that's gardening to me :lovepot:

rusmeister
04-05-2015, 16:21
It's gardening. Absolutely nothing to do with religion.

Do you think you know what religion is? I am not sure.

I don't give a hoot about "religion". I care about what is true - reality, the objective nature of things.

TolkoRaz
04-05-2015, 16:27
That's a strange one, naked gardening day,
yesterday I bought myself an electric cultivator, today tried it out, It would have been a sight for my neighbours seeing me stark naked vibrating around. ..

Whilst you were cultivating, vossy7 was strimming his bush!

TolkoRaz
04-05-2015, 17:03
How is it going vossy7? Hard work? ;)

TolkoRaz
04-05-2015, 17:04
Job done - Am now off for a large G&T with a slice of cucumber :)

vossy7
04-05-2015, 17:13
Job done - Am now off for a large G&T with a slice of cucumber :)

:11157::wavey: