PDA

View Full Version : After a few years

w.meijerink
03-05-2015, 00:33
After a few years i'm back and thank God a lot of my old friends are still here. Good old times.......... Where is the beer :question:
And the wodka :focus:
and the girlssssssss :zoom:

Uncle Wally
03-05-2015, 01:52
After a few years i'm back and thank God a lot of my old friends are still here. Good old times.......... Where is the beer :question:

At Uncle Wally's.

Benedikt
03-05-2015, 04:58

seeing someone coming back!:applause:

w.meijerink
03-05-2015, 16:05
At Uncle Wally's.

read the :rules: Wally and buy some beer :suspect:

w.meijerink
03-05-2015, 16:06
seeing someone coming back!:applause:

was written in the :rules: and i see you still cooking my friend.

Judge
03-05-2015, 20:09
Welcome back, good to see you again.....

w.meijerink
03-05-2015, 21:30
Welcome back, good to see you again.....

Thanks Judge,

Sometime you have to stay away for some time to remember how good it is to be back.

Judge
03-05-2015, 22:23
Thanks Judge,

Sometime you have to stay away for some time to remember how good it is to be back.

Agree, forums can get to some people, frustration kicks in and heads explode, clashes happen....so sometimes best to step back and take a breather. ....
I remember a thread in a poker forum I used to visit, it was titled "please ban me " and posters would say for how long, cos this type of forum was addictive, you know being a poker forum and all...it was a very popular thread. ....

w.meijerink
03-05-2015, 22:31
Agree, forums can get to some people, frustration kicks in and heads explode, clashes happen....so sometimes best to step back and take a breather. ....
I remember a thread in a poker forum I used to visit, it was titled "please ban me " and posters would say for how long, cos this type of forum was addictive, you know being a poker forum and all...it was a very popular thread. ....

:whisper:your right