PDA

View Full Version : Rosturizm Russia logo competition submissions - Art

annasophia
25-04-2015, 12:41
So apparently Rosturizm is running a public competition for logos to enhance Russian tourism. Branding and all that.

Their website contains logo submissions which may be voted on. The website itself is an uber POS, but many of the artists' works are very good. Great fun to go through and the logo submissions which may be voted on.

http://www.russiatourism.ru/feedback/polls/opinion/logo.php?PAGEN_1=1
The website illustrations run to 49 pages with approximately 5 images per page

I will attempt to attach here several which I thought best.

(Be forgiving in the event this post goes completely awry. My tech skills are abysmal and somebody gave me this Apple computer a couple of years ago which I have never understood.)

My favorite for their tourism purpose is the first attachment, the art letters Roccia with the contained images, repeated in rows Andy Warhol like. Effective, easy, colorful, repeated. Everything one wants in a logo, page 28, - would not load too large-.

--Ok, so that already failed as Expat.ru attachments informed me that the attachment was too large (I have no earthly idea how to size things and why is this website tech still such a POS too after all these years?)

Take a look at all of them on the link.

vossy7
25-04-2015, 13:12
My favorite by Сергеев Александр just fun , colorful and very symbolic...

annasophia
25-04-2015, 13:37
Did you like that one? We thought it too old fashioned and predictable, there were many better.

Vossy, can you get the Warhol-like repeated print on page 28 to post? I'd really appreciate it. It was our fave.

And Vossy, can you look at page 43 where there is this outline illustration of hiker, a bear, a mountain, and some bizarre creature with spikes? What is that that thing? Could you post it?

vossy7
25-04-2015, 14:03
You mean these ....

tonytony
25-04-2015, 14:15
I liked the ''Find Your Russia'' ones on page 6.:-

annasophia
25-04-2015, 14:25
You mean these ....

That's them! Thank you.

I did very much like the illustrated repeated Roccia words.

But what is that spiky creature with the hiker and the bear? What is that thing?

Jas
25-04-2015, 14:27
I liked the ''Find Your Russia'' ones on page 6.:-

The second doll looks like a woman in a niqab and third doll is Kazan btw.

vossy7
25-04-2015, 14:39
That's them! Thank you.

I did very much like the illustrated repeated Roccia words.

But what is that spiky creature with the hiker and the bear? What is that thing?

I thought maybe supposed to be a wolf ?
If you want to post these you just save the image and the bring the picture up then click on the picture tab on the top left hand side of the screen and then choose resize , this brings up a resize box and you can then choose what size you want !

shurale
25-04-2015, 14:44
You mean these ....

was Packman a Russian?

annasophia
25-04-2015, 14:45
Thanks.

I'm out.

Feckwit has decide it is in her measle minded realm to invade any conversation and insert some stupid.

It was good for 5 minutes. Bye -

(thanks for helping with the photos)

vossy7
25-04-2015, 14:57
Thanks.

I'm out.

Feckwit has decide it is in her measle minded realm to invade any conversation and insert some stupid.

It was good for 5 minutes. Bye -

(thanks for helping with the photos)

Why , it's your thread and a very good one, you should not be so sensitive .......:)

FatAndy
25-04-2015, 18:55
What is that thing?
Серенький волчок (greyee woooolfie) from fairy tales for kids.