PDA

View Full Version : Turk/Armenian Genocide,Obama is chickening out...

Benedikt
22-04-2015, 16:48
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-again-avoids-calling-1915-armenian-killings-genocide-072008225--politics.html

is the Turkish lobby so strong? or is Armenia just a little unimportant little county, with no oil, no powerful lobby,nothing?
Many an African dictator,Arab leader, terrorist being previous friend, ex Yugoslav mini dictator has been dragged to the courts in de Hague or Strasbourg. or shot in the dark of the night, no body ever seen or shown.
i do not even mention Israel and the jewish lobby, they will squeal, exhort and get paid the next 10 000 years. and still be not satisfied.

Fantastika
22-04-2015, 20:35
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-again-avoids-calling-1915-armenian-killings-genocide-072008225--politics.html

is the Turkish lobby so strong? or is Armenia just a little unimportant little county, with no oil, no powerful lobby,nothing?
Many an African dictator,Arab leader, terrorist being previous friend, ex Yugoslav mini dictator has been dragged to the courts in de Hague or Strasbourg. or shot in the dark of the night, no body ever seen or shown.
i do not even mention Israel and the jewish lobby, they will squeal, exhort and get paid the next 10 000 years. and still be not satisfied.

Armenians are white people, and Christians. Obama doesn't like uppity white people - Putin, Netanyahu, etc.

Benedikt
22-04-2015, 21:21
Armenians are white people, and Christians. Obama doesn't like uppity white people - Putin, Netanyahu, etc.

and VV will be still around. though i am not so sure about Bibi. how long they will prop him up, before they drop him.

quincy
25-04-2015, 11:35
Neither will the British government. To the US, UK and other governments, Christians of the Middle East are disposable - they can offer them little or nothing in return, politically economically or strategically

The British Government made its position clear on this point in a statement to the House of Lords in 2007:

'My Lords, I start with the most significant part of the right reverend Prelate’s question. For this Government, recognition of the so-called Armenian genocide is not a condition of Turkey’s membership of the EU. I wish to be straightforward and clear about that. Neither this Government nor previous British Governments have judged that the evidence is sufficiently unequivocal to persuade us that these events should be characterised as genocide under the 1948 UN convention on genocide.'

Lord Triesman Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for Parliamentary Affairs.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/armenian-genocide-turkeys-day-of-denial-amid-remembrance-for-a-genocide-in-all-but-name-10203090.html

quincy
26-04-2015, 21:43
Now we have to grimace at Prince Charley, St Blair the warmonger and all the other VIPs competing as to who can grovel lowest and burrow deepest in anti-morals to maintain national interests abroad, creeping deeper to empty the potties of the bleed-soaked islamic autocracies.

What a sickening corrupt waste of public funds on what passes for high profile foreign policy.

And one wonders what are the profound words on the Armenians by that other odious gremlin - one Saint "Teflon" Blair saviour of the Middle East (or rather his business interests, including oil therein)?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10203090.html

shurale
26-04-2015, 22:30

It's silly. Obama is white himself. Didn't you know?

TolkoRaz
27-04-2015, 07:19
I heard he prays 5 times a day and his middle name is 'Hussein'! ;)

I think the US of A focussed on removing the wrong Hussein! ;)

Benedikt
27-04-2015, 09:58
I heard he prays 5 times a day and his middle name is 'Hussein'! ;)

I think the US of A focussed on removing the wrong Hussein! ;)

before they removed the one and elected the other one. it takes them always a long time to find out that they keep the wrong guy....