PDA

View Full Version : Butt Sweets!

TolkoRaz
20-04-2015, 16:12
Walked passed this shop today in Abu Dhabi! :eek:

I think I shall remain with my preferred brand and continue eating Haribos! ;)

Benedikt
20-04-2015, 16:48

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.552264658159471.1073741826.337178389668100&type=1

made it even into FB...

natlee
20-04-2015, 18:08

I think I shall remain with my preferred brand and continue eating Haribos! ;) Most men love butts! *shrug*

TolkoRaz
20-04-2015, 19:09
Most men love butts! *shrug*

If that is an issue, girls should stop wearing tight jeans!

natlee
20-04-2015, 19:31
If that is an issue, girls should stop wearing tight jeans! Why? My man tells me mine looks yummy in those :rolleyes:

Jas
20-04-2015, 19:51
If that is an issue, girls should stop wearing tight jeans!

It's the name of the shop owner- it's Indian sweets, not arabi - even though it's UAE. Signage is in arabi- not Urdu though and just tells- u guessed it butt sweets. Doubt it has any arabi customers though.

Jas
20-04-2015, 19:52
Why? My man tells me mine looks yummy in those :rolleyes:

Truly sad.

FatAndy
20-04-2015, 20:16
Truly sad.
Do you envy? ;)

Jas
20-04-2015, 20:33
Do you envy? ;)

No.

Benedikt
20-04-2015, 20:53
It's the name of the shop owner- it's Indian sweets, not arabi - even though it's UAE. Signage is in arabi- not Urdu though and just tells- u guessed it butt sweets. Doubt it has any arabi customers though.

NO ONE HERE said who he was or what he sells or who his customers are. the storyline was about -butt-. suppose this is to hight english for you and you can't get the joke. so, learn. The shop owner is from pakistan but working in the Emirates. So one would assume that his customers are MAINLY Arabs.
you assume for instance a Chinese shop in Austria would have mainly chinese customers? wrong, it is mainly local Austrians. and the Russian shops in Vienna also are patronized more by Austrians then Russians. simply, because there are more Austrians....
How many Pakistanis patronize Pakistani shops in the UK? the majority? or is it local Brits?

Jas
20-04-2015, 21:11
NO ONE HERE said who he was or what he sells or who his customers are. the storyline was about -butt-. suppose this is to hight english for you and you can't get the joke. so, learn. The shop owner is from pakistan but working in the Emirates. So one would assume that his customers are MAINLY Arabs.
you assume for instance a Chinese shop in Austria would have mainly chinese customers? wrong, it is mainly local Austrians. and the Russian shops in Vienna also are patronized more by Austrians then Russians. simply, because there are more Austrians....
How many Pakistanis patronize Pakistani shops in the UK? the majority? or is it local Brits?

Listen, dikt... Tolki posts stuff and it's often in Urdu or Arabi- I enjoy giving him feedback on his pics and he replies cos we got stuff in common in the sense that he knows tons about Pakistan and muslim countries generally. So what exactly is ure problem and what's it 2 do with u.
Sorry, but Arabs wud never go into a Indian or Pakistani shop for sweets cos the sweets are totally different. Also, ure not going 2 get emiratis any place near where Pakistanis or Indians are and I can c from this photo that Tolki was in a poor part of the city center as such.
U don't no nothing about stuff - Tolki does, so please don't get involve cos u dont no nothing about real life.

Jas
20-04-2015, 21:14
Dear Mr. Tolki,
Wud emiratis go into Butt Sweets or such establishments for procuring Indian sweets? Come 2 think of it wud they even walk in such a area as we're u taken ure photo?
Wudnt it really be the case that what u wud b seeing in the little streets around butt sweets mahal wud be kiosks, stalls, electronically shops and that there wud be zillions of Pakistanis and Indian guys- just a very few Pakistani families out shopping.
U can tell a zillion things even from one close up photo- but the dikt got it 100% rong.

Jas
20-04-2015, 21:25
Ok, fck this noise. Tolki is going to have 2 explain it all to him cos it's time for me to b with Lightning in FF.

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 00:59
Truly sad.

Says the girl with the fat bum.

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 01:10
Why? My man tells me mine looks yummy in those :rolleyes:

Don't get me started on how delicious your bum is!!!!

My motto for you is " have tongue, will travel, all over you"

See what you did? I now feel like getting beaten with a frying pan over the head!

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 01:12
Do you envy? ;)

That is all she's about.

Sad really.

vossy7
21-04-2015, 01:52

I prefer sweet butts myself :coffee:

Benedikt
21-04-2015, 05:55
so please don't get involve cos u dont no nothing about real life.[/QUOTE]

i will not waste my time anymore with you and put you on my ignore list. so you will not be bothered by my -know nothing- replies.

TolkoRaz
22-04-2015, 07:52
Dear Mr. Tolki,
Wud emiratis go into Butt Sweets or such establishments for procuring Indian sweets? Come 2 think of it wud they even walk in such a area as we're u taken ure photo?
Wudnt it really be the case that what u wud b seeing in the little streets around butt sweets mahal wud be kiosks, stalls, electronically shops and that there wud be zillions of Pakistanis and Indian guys- just a very few Pakistani families out shopping.
U can tell a zillion things even from one close up photo- but the dikt got it 100% rong.

Jas, The shop is owned and staffed by Pakistanis and mainly serves the very large Pakistani expatriate community here in Abu Dhabi. As you prob know, approx 85% of Dubai's population is expat, and I think the percentage is similar in Abu Dhabi. The largest expat communities are Pakistanis (and Indians) in the UAE, so I assume that the business does really well - the shop seems very busy.

As for Emiratis using it, I suspect that they do not venture inside too often as their sweet tastes are different to those of Pakistanis. As for Indians buying sweets from the shop, I am not sure, but may be their sweets are similar to Pakistan's traditional sweets?

Anyway, it was the name of the shop which amused me! :)

Jas
22-04-2015, 08:01
Jas, The shop is owned and staffed by Pakistanis and mainly serves the very large Pakistani expatriate community here in Abu Dhabi. As you prob know, approx 85% of Dubai's population is expat, and I think the percentage is similar in Abu Dhabi. The largest expat communities are Pakistanis (and Indians) in the UAE, so I assume that the business does really well - the shop seems very busy.

As for Emiratis using it, I suspect that they do not venture inside too often as their sweet tastes are different to those of Pakistanis. As for Indians buying sweets from the shop, I am not sure, but may be their sweets are similar to Pakistan's traditional sweets?

Anyway, it was the name of the shop which amused me! :)

Tolki, that's exactly correct what ure telling.
Yes, Indians wud buy from a Pakistani mahal and opposite also - it's same style.

Jas
22-04-2015, 10:19
That is all she's about.

No, it's not.

FatAndy
22-04-2015, 10:23
No, it's not.
So, Jassy, you envy but you work the problem around? ;) Do you attend gym?

Jas
22-04-2015, 10:47
So, Jassy, you envy but you work the problem around? ;) Do you attend gym?

No cos it's mixed gender and I don't like that (I compalined 2 the college but they done nothing about it of course) in any way. So I just got stuff in me room what I use.
Best is swimming for me.

FatAndy
22-04-2015, 11:36
Best is swimming for me.
Yes, it develops butt muscles well ;)

MickeyTong
22-04-2015, 13:32
Yes, it develops butt muscles well ;)

:10518:

I'm fond of the breast stroke.

FatAndy
22-04-2015, 17:28
I'm fond of the breast stroke.
:10518: And not only! Girlzzzz are so... !!!

No cos it's mixed gender and I don't like that
I recommend to visit banya or sauna in Germany ;)

MickeyTong
23-04-2015, 02:04
:10518: And not only! Girlzzzz are so.......

.......strokable :agree: