PDA

View Full Version : Pakistanis for UKIP

Jas
19-04-2015, 11:26
So I posted many times about UKIP and stuff and I think Farage is ok as such mostly cos he wants 2 end a racist immigration policy what's favouring zillions of Polska girls.
Natlee thinks it's sort of funny that I shud think such stuff. Truth is Pakistani minorities no all about UKIP and think they got the right idea.
Even Russia Today picked up on this. C right here. http://rt.com/uk/250545-christians-pakistan-ukip-prayers/
So it's very possible that the days of the crazy levels of white immigration into the UK from euroland cud be over.
And that's something I am surely praying for.

FatAndy
19-04-2015, 13:54
And that's something I am surely praying for.
So you want UK to have only non-white emigrants... from euroland? :D

natlee
19-04-2015, 16:30
Natlee just thinks it's funny that you support immigration from, say, Pakistan, but not Poland simply because you once had an issue with two "Polska" girls :) That said, I can understand that in a way - they're gorgeous and will steal the best men and women Britain has to offer ;)

And for the record, I'm not a huge supporter of (just any type of) immigration.

shurale
19-04-2015, 16:53
What are they going to do, these Pakistani?
Play Final Fantasy and cash in social security checks?:rolleyes:

Uncle Wally
19-04-2015, 18:23
Natlee just thinks it's funny that you support immigration from, say, Pakistan, but not Poland simply because you once had an issue with two "Polska" girls :) That said, I can understand that in a way - they're gorgeous and will steal the best men and women Britain has to offer ;)

And for the record, I'm not a huge supporter of (just any type of) immigration.

After you thieved one!

Jas
19-04-2015, 18:40
After you thieved one!

Natlee lifting stuff, har har har. Very funny! I wish there was a thanks button here.

Jas
19-04-2015, 18:42
Sure she doesn't like FF- cos she's got GTA.

natlee
19-04-2015, 18:46
After you thieved one! :D What, a man? :eek:

Benedikt
19-04-2015, 19:11
white immigration into the UK from euroland cud be over.
And that's something I am surely praying for.[/QUOTE]

never heard of that place before. checked out WIKI and even all my clever Austrian newspapers, no Euroland there. Anyone knows where the place is?

JPS
19-04-2015, 19:56
never heard of that place before. checked out WIKI and even all my clever Austrian newspapers, no Euroland there. Anyone knows where the place is?

It's not too far from cloud cuckoo land. Just like UKIP's policies.

mr krinkle
19-04-2015, 20:59
Im all in favour of white immigrants to the uk,its the great unwashed unskilled ungrateful of Pakistan we dont want.......

Hey ,just a thought,has anyone ever wanted to emigrate to Pakistan?......

Jas
19-04-2015, 21:56
Im all in favour of white immigrants to the uk,its the great unwashed unskilled ungrateful of Pakistan we dont want.......

Hey ,just a thought,has anyone ever wanted to emigrate to Pakistan?......

First bit is just racist.
Second bit is stoopid and full ignorant cos zillions emigrated to Pakistan at partition. The biharis are still trying to get Pakistani citizenship. U also got second gens what leave the UK or Sweden and go and live in Pakistan.
So u don't no nothing, thanks.

Uncle Wally
19-04-2015, 22:51
:D What, a man? :eek:

Yeah a Brit hunk of a man. Polski girls got nothing on you Russian girls!

Uncle Wally
19-04-2015, 22:53
Natlee lifting stuff, har har har. Very funny! I wish there was a thanks button here.

She stole a heart which is not a crime. All's fair in love.

tonytony
19-04-2015, 23:41
they're gorgeous and will steal the best men and women Britain has to offer ;)

There are a few left - at least according to my wife.

This is a British actor who plays one of the main characters in a series currently on US and UK tv that my wife is madly in lust with at the moment:-

natlee
19-04-2015, 23:51
There are a few left - at least according to my wife.

This is a British actor who plays one of the main characters in a series currently on US and UK tv that my wife is madly in lust with at the moment:- Does nothing for me, I'm afraid! Colin Firth and Piers Morgan are more my cup of tea ;)

mr krinkle
19-04-2015, 23:58
Second bit is stoopid and full ignorant cos zillions emigrated to Pakistan at partition. The biharis are still trying to get Pakistani citizenship. U also got second gens what leave the UK or Sweden and go and live in Pakistan.
So u don't no nothing, thanks.
Zillions?...is that a real number?...millions fled from india into the then new state of pakistan,either flee,or die....hardly emigrating was it?.....2nd generations leaving sweden and britain to live in pakistan ....hhaha...probably fleeing the police ,or signing up to become jihadis more like.....who on earth would want to live in that cesspit called pakistan.?The pakistanis cant leave quickly enough......Hey Jas,have you thought of going back...?

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 02:34

Look in a mirror.

FatAndy
20-04-2015, 20:19
Chill down, comrades...

tonytony
20-04-2015, 22:28
Does nothing for me, I'm afraid! Colin Firth and Piers Morgan are more my cup of tea ;)

Colin Firth I can understand - if only because I'm aware of how many women go weak at the knees because of that scene in Pride and Prejudice.

But Piers Morgan - really? Although, having said that, I've just googled a youtube video that had both of them on at the same time and I can see that they do actually have quite a similar look which I never realised before.

When it comes to my wife - and I'm really careful about what I say in public - she does have a bit of a thing for blokes with facial hair. I'm generally always clean shaven - perhaps I should change that?

*WARNING* Bad language follows

As well as his looks, I think it's also that he's wearing a skirt [ok, so those Scottish guys call it a kilt but it is just a skirt really] and they, allegedly, wear nothing underneath.

Of course, this is combined with the rumours that his dick is as big as his dirk [doesn't translate as snappily into Russian but его х***, как большой, как своего кортика]

And that in the tv series he is shown to be very skilled at going down [куннилингус] on his female partner. Altogether, my wife is quite madly in lust with this character at the moment but we have some fun with me teasing her about this.

natlee
20-04-2015, 23:09
When it comes to my wife - and I'm really careful about what I say in public - she does have a bit of a thing for blokes with facial hair. I'm generally always clean shaven - perhaps I should change that? I LOVE facial hair on men!!! Have gotten all my men to grow a goatee/beard, and whereas their original reaction was nooo waaay, they ended up loving and keeping the look to this day! Yet despite having had a bit of an issue with my current man's almost girly soft skin :shame: I would've sworn the unshaven look was not for him until I saw a photo of him taken on holiday where he hadn't shaved for a few days and fell in love with that sexy stranger! :SwoonLoveSmiley: Have been begging him to not shave before our meetups since he won't keep the look - doesn't find it suitable for work! I think he looks incredibly hot with facial hair! :inlove:

penka
20-04-2015, 23:38
Nyet. Jeremy C. is a top guy. Piers is a worthless sissy. Whatever he scribbles is not worth the digital space it occupies.

MickeyTong
21-04-2015, 01:43
Altogether, my wife is quite madly in lust with this character at the moment but we have some fun with me teasing her about this.

Get yourself a kilt, laddie!