PDA

View Full Version : The difference between Russian children and American children

shurale
16-04-2015, 01:37
I dont see any difference between Russian and American children. They are all adorable when they are not horrible.

Benedikt
16-04-2015, 15:07
I dont see any difference between Russian and American children. They are all adorable when they are not horrible.

amongst a few others. russian children are still tought that -please- and -thank you- are two very essential words. and should be used as often as possible, as they are two very simple words.

Jas
16-04-2015, 20:37
American kids seem like stoopid little bratz to me what just eat big macs and don't do nothing. They remind me of the fat kid on the bus on "Man of Steal" movie.
Btw, I loved that movie cos I thought Zod's group was sort of fun- but I adored Diane Lane cos she was brilliant.

Uncle Wally
17-04-2015, 00:09
American kids seem like stoopid little bratz to me what just eat big macs and don't do nothing. They remind me of the fat kid on the bus on "Man of Steal" movie.
Btw, I loved that movie cos I thought Zod's group was sort of fun- but I adored Diane Lane cos she was brilliant.

That's because you don't know much and are most likely a "stupid bratz" yourself.

Benedikt
17-04-2015, 07:49
That's because you don't know much and are most likely a "stupid bratz" yourself.

therefore here: thank you:11629:

Agent Smith
17-04-2015, 09:36
American kids seem like stoopid little bratz to me

and the bigotry continues

Jas
17-04-2015, 10:00

No, I'm not.

Jas
17-04-2015, 10:04
and the bigotry continues

They really are stoopid little bratz as such cos they think they no it all cos thats the culture what their living in. Look how bad they're schools are--dangerous and horrible. They got so much money but they are stoopid little bratz at the end of the day what don't even deserve 2 get a education.

Judge
17-04-2015, 11:20
They really are stoopid little bratz as such cos they think they no it all cos thats the culture what their living in. Look how bad they're schools are--dangerous and horrible. They got so much money but they are stoopid little bratz at the end of the day what don't even deserve 2 get a education.

You're being a bit ignorant today Jas,

That's not true about the schools, America's got some of the best schools in the world, many parents from other countries want to and do send their kids to US schools. And if you look at school ratings US schools usually fill the top places. ..

same goes for the "bratz" stuff, not true, have you met many Americans, I mean, get to know them, not what you have seen on TV....

Jas
17-04-2015, 11:47
You're being a bit ignorant today Jas,

That's not true about the schools, America's got some of the best schools in the world, many parents from other countries want to and do send their kids to US schools. And if you look at school ratings US schools usually fill the top places. ..

same goes for the "bratz" stuff, not true, have you met many Americans, I mean, get to know them, not what you have seen on TV....

I know two American girls but they was both from Pakistan. I dunno noone else there and I got no interest even. I really think they are bratz though.

Judge
17-04-2015, 12:13
I know two American girls but they was both from Pakistan. I dunno noone else there and I got no interest even. I really think they are bratz though.

Knowing two is better than none :)

edited to say,
Jas, I vaguely recall, you not being too fond of kids, that you wouldn't want to have your own.
so, maybe you think all children are spoilt bratz.

natlee
17-04-2015, 13:27
LOL! A bit ignorant!

So let me get this straight, first it is ALL Polska girls based on a whole two, now it's ALL American children based on... none :D

Dear Lord, if we were to form our opinions about ALL Pakistanis based on just one.. :rolleyes:

:ignore:

mr krinkle
17-04-2015, 14:01
You really do delight in you own (affected?)stupidity...."no"it all..."theyre"schools are.....!....Its more difficult to spell "their"as "theyre" than it is to spell it correctly.......what are you trying to prove..?..And then you round it all up by sayind that American kids "don't even deserve 2 get an education"(sic)......Where did you get yours?

LOL! A bit ignorant!

So let me get this straight, first it is ALL Polska girls based on a whole two, now it's ALL American children based on... none :D

Dear Lord, if we were to form our opinions about ALL Pakistanis based on just one.. :rolleyes:

:ignore:Yes ,she's a great advert for Pakistan .....its definitely off my bucket list now...

TolkoRaz
17-04-2015, 14:12
What was the purpose of the Thread anyway? Why compare Russian children with USA children? Will it have a bearing on the outcome of the impending Cold War?

Why not compare Russian children with Norwegian children? :confused:

All I will write is that I do believe that Russian children tend to be less well armed than children of the US of A! :D

Judge
17-04-2015, 14:32
LOL! A bit ignorant!

Happy to make you laugh...
sounded like you needed cheering up after reading your recent posts..

natlee
17-04-2015, 15:14
Happy to make you laugh...
sounded like you needed cheering up after reading your recent posts.. :shame: :kiss_mini:

Yup, just back after getting an X-Ray of my poor lil toe - looks better than it feels! :bowdown:

FatAndy
17-04-2015, 15:33
All I will write is that I do believe that Russian children tend to be less well armed than children of the US of A! :D
Not too bad though, we had only toy ППШ in my kindergarten...:nerd:

Judge
17-04-2015, 16:18
:shame: :kiss_mini:

Yup, just back after getting an X-Ray of my poor lil toe - looks better than it feels! :bowdown:

Sounds like you're having a rough time, bloody neck injury, damaged toe,
sorry to say, these things happen in 3s:shhhhhh:

Jas
17-04-2015, 16:38
sorry to say, these things happen in 3s:shhhhhh:

I think she's got manchuzen syndrome. Sad really. Btw, those what's got real health issues (like me) - don't tell noone about it- even though deserving of sympathy as such.

natlee
17-04-2015, 16:43
sorry to say, these things happen in 3s:shhhhhh: Oh, don't you worry! I ironed my finger a few days ago - worse pain than the toe! :eek:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7702/16990012780_3f068f38d8_n.jpg

P.S. My man said the same thing, so I'm hopeful! :D

Judge
17-04-2015, 16:45
Oh, don't you worry! I ironed my finger a few days ago - worse pain than the toe! :eek:

All good then, 3 injuries ..you'll be injury free for the year. .

natlee
17-04-2015, 16:47
I think she's got manchuzen syndrome. Sad really. Btw, those what's got real health issues (like me) - don't tell noone about it- even though deserving of sympathy as such. Bwahahahaha!

Whoooops! :ignore:

P.S. It's Munchausen syndrome, genius! :verycool:

All good then, 3 injuries ..you'll be injury free for the year. . Nooooooooooo, I demand 5! :evilgrin: :bowdown:

Judge
17-04-2015, 16:50
Bwahahahaha!

Whoooops! :ignore:

P.S. It's Munchausen syndrome, genius! :verycool:

Nooooooooooo, I demand 5! :evilgrin: :bowdown:

Yes, no pain no gain:10241:

natlee
17-04-2015, 16:51
Yes, no pain no gain:10241: What fecking gain was there? :confused: I suppose I will be gaining :nut: a new skin layer (two, in fact :eek:) at some point!

:evilgrin:

Judge
17-04-2015, 16:57
What fecking gain was there? :confused: I suppose I will be gaining :nut: a new skin layer (two, in fact :eek:) at some point!

:evilgrin:

Gaining enough experience, to not do it again :tgif:

natlee
17-04-2015, 17:01
Gaining enough experience, to not do it again :tgif: :D :D :D

:thumbsup:

Jas
17-04-2015, 17:03
Natlee, it's obvious ure doing this stuff as self harm- and making it worse cos its to ureself. Dunno how others cant c this also.

Jas
17-04-2015, 17:08
What if she self harms someone else next- like puts her baby in a food mixer or something?

natlee
17-04-2015, 17:10
Natlee, it's obvious ure doing this stuff as self harm- and making it worse cos its to ureself. Dunno how others cant c this also. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hit my toe on purpose? Ironed my poor finger on purpose?? You've got to be kidding - both hurt like fecking hell! :eek:

Sorry Jas, but you're wrong - I quite like myself! :eek:

What if she self harms someone else next- like puts her baby in a food mixer or something? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jas
17-04-2015, 17:13
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hit my toe on purpose? Ironed my poor finger on purpose?? You've got to be kidding - both hurt like fecking hell! :eek:

For sure it hurts- but no pain- no fame. I got it figured just how u think, thanks. It's no good what ure doing.

natlee
17-04-2015, 17:15
For sure it hurts- but no pain- no fame. I got it figured just how u think, thanks. It's no good what ure doing. :D :D :D :D :D

Er, no problem? :eek:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jas
17-04-2015, 17:19
:D :D :D :D :D

Er, no problem? :eek:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I think u hate ureself, hate being a girl, hate it cos u think ure weak, hate it cos ure not famous and stuff, hate it cos u got desires or whatever what clash big style with ure culture. This is why ure trashing ureself.This is what i think now, natlee. Cos it's funny actually cos u always are telling about Polska girls and i got it now why their so important to u. Yeah, i got it now.

natlee
17-04-2015, 17:33
I think u hate ureself, hate being a girl, hate it cos u think ure weak, hate it cos ure not famous and stuff, hate it cos u got desires or whatever what clash big style with ure culture. This is why ure trashing ureself.This is what i think now, natlee. :eek:

Famous I would not want to be in today's world if they paid me (heh) - pretty scary it can be! My eldest daughter was invited to an audition a couple of months ago by a big production Co. I gave it some thought and said no thanks!

What culture is that? What desires are those? :confused:

My biggest desire is approx 1500 miles away from me - sigh! :( And he certainly wouldn't want me had I been born a boy! :eek:

:)

Jas
17-04-2015, 17:35
:eek:

Famous I would not want to be in today's world if they paid me (heh) - pretty scary it can be! My eldest daughter was invited to an audition a couple of months ago by a big production Co. I gave it some thought and said no thanks!

What culture is that? What desires are those? :confused:

My biggest desire is approx 1500 miles away from me - sigh! :( And he certainly wouldn't want me had I been born a boy! :eek:

:)

Whatever....

Judge
17-04-2015, 18:25
I think u hate ureself, hate being a girl, hate it cos u think ure weak, hate it cos ure not famous and stuff, hate it cos u got desires or whatever what clash big style with ure culture. This is why ure trashing ureself.This is what i think now, natlee. Cos it's funny actually cos u always are telling about Polska girls and i got it now why their so important to u. Yeah, i got it now.

sounds like you're talking about someone else:agree:

natlee
17-04-2015, 18:41
sounds like you're talking about someone else:agree: :iagree:

Jas
17-04-2015, 19:13
Judge, Natlee is self harming and stuff and posting the pics. There's reasons why she wud do such stuff. Just sayin.

shurale
17-04-2015, 19:32
Judge, Natlee is self harming and stuff and posting the pics. There's reasons why she wud do such stuff. Just sayin.

Jas is Freud of expat.ru

Jas
17-04-2015, 19:42
Jas is Freud of expat.ru

Yeah well considering psychology is a huge bit of me college course u guys might just want 2 listen to me.

shurale
17-04-2015, 19:55

I think that you, Jas hate yourself, and because of this you are trying hard to make people hate you.
As for your strength you showed it to us when you whined about bloody Swedes who don't want to teach you in Urdu.

Jas
17-04-2015, 20:06
I think that you, Jas hate yourself, and because of this you are trying hard to make people hate you.
As for your strength you showed it to us when you whined about bloody Swedes who don't want to teach you in Urdu.

No, I don't hate meself cos I done nothing bad in any way, thanks. I am standing up against truly evil personages like Nazis and Jihadis and it's taking real courage and honour 2 do it. So some wud even say I am a hero as such even. So no way do I hate meself cos I am doing what a dozen of u guys cudnt do. I faced the challenges of pain, loss and victory also.
There's 2 sides- evil and good and I am on the good side, thanks.

tonytony
17-04-2015, 20:22
Yeah well considering psychology is a huge bit of me college course u guys might just want 2 listen to me.

This is the same course that you got kicked out of because you were spending too long playing computer games and you objected to a SWEDISH college setting exams in SWEDISH.

Natlee mentioning that she has been hurt is not an indication that she has been self-harming.

However, the fact that you immediately jump to such a conclusion is actually very consistent with you having been involved with this in the past or currently. Especially when this is combined with the attention seeking behaviour that you exhibit on this forum.

I would seriously suggest that you seek appropriate medical help.

Jas
17-04-2015, 20:28
This is the same course that you got kicked out of because you were spending too long playing computer games and you objected to a SWEDISH college setting exams in SWEDISH.

Natlee mentioning that she has been hurt is not an indication that she has been self-harming.

However, the fact that you immediately jump to such a conclusion is actually very consistent with you having been involved with this in the past or currently. Especially when this is combined with the attention seeking behaviour that you exhibit on this forum.

I would seriously suggest that you seek appropriate medical help.

Pathetic. Ure twisting stuff what she's telling and trying 2 put it on me. Er, I am the one telling I got cut, burned, hit with a pan- a storm of self harm? She is so get real.
Lightning is the only thing stronger than the sun-think about it and stop trying 2 slag me off as weak or whatever ure telling this time cos noone listens 2 such stuff here.
U kind of people give me stress and at least when I am playing FF as Lightning I am a zillion miles from any kind of negatives.
About the swedish stuff, I got tripped up and the way it got played against me was a joke and I am thinking even about legal action- but I won't cos I don't want 2 screw up the transfer to art college. So I won actually.

Uncle Wally
17-04-2015, 20:28

I like you too!

shurale
17-04-2015, 20:46
The title of this thread is the difference between Russian and American children.
A post after post is about Jas. Jas is this, Jas is that, Jas can do this and she Jas can do that, and to quote her "So some wud even say I am a hero as such even."
I don't get it. Is Jas a Russian or an American child?

shurale
17-04-2015, 20:50
sic

sic

Natlee, I feel sorry for your child. Was she very hurt?

natlee
17-04-2015, 20:54
Natlee, I feel sorry for your child. Was she very hurt? I 'ironed' my own finger - my children, thankfully, are fine! :)

Jas
17-04-2015, 20:56
The title of this thread is the difference between Russian and American children.
A post after post is about Jas. Jas is this, Jas is that, Jas can do this and she Jas can do that, and to quote her "So some wud even say I am a hero as such even."
I don't get it. Is Jas a Russian or an American child?

Er, I was just defending meself.
What about natlee? She's totally off topic. More than what I am. So what about that?
I was on topic- telling the american kids was stoopid little bratz.

natlee
17-04-2015, 20:58
I was on topic- telling the kids was stoopid little bratz. :D :D :D

natlee
17-04-2015, 21:05
If we don't get the Thanks option back soon, I might just harm myself out of frustration! :cry:

FatAndy
17-04-2015, 21:11
Oh, don't you worry! I ironed my finger a few days ago

Актовегин 5% works well. And cognac as a pain killer.

. Is Jas a Russian or an American child?
Neither - nor. Jas is Jas. :D

TolkoRaz
17-04-2015, 21:13
Jas is from Jasi'stan - she is an unique & well travelled lady :)

FatAndy
17-04-2015, 21:14
of frustration! :cry:
Cognac works here as well. :verycool:

natlee
17-04-2015, 22:00
Cognac works here as well. :verycool: I don't drink alone :verycool:

Benedikt
17-04-2015, 22:13
P.S. It's [B]Munchausen i know all these Umlauts are a pain in the neck but it is MÜNCHAUSEN:fireworks:.. or nothing at all....

Benedikt
17-04-2015, 22:18
I was on topic- telling the american kids was stoopid little bratz.[/QUOTE]

if you want to use slang it is =stupid little brats=.
and it will make it for sure easier for us to understand your scribblings.
your use of Pigdin english is for the birds.. YOu might think it is cool and normal. but for most of us it is just hilarious. and shows to us your level of education and the mastering and usage of English.below the level of a pre school kid.

natlee
17-04-2015, 22:31
P.S. It's [B]Munchausen i know all these Umlauts are a pain in the neck but it is MÜNCHAUSEN:fireworks:.. or nothing at all.... :bowdown: :ignore: :D

TolkoRaz
17-04-2015, 22:37
I don't drink alone :verycool:

Uncle Wally, Where are you? ;)

natlee
17-04-2015, 22:43
Uncle Wally, Where are you? ;) And where are you? ;)