PDA

View Full Version : trigger happy cop(s) in the USA

Benedikt
08-04-2015, 18:46
http://www.bild.de/
8 shots in the back, it was self defense.....

FatAndy
08-04-2015, 19:15
Well, black humor says, it was a suicide.

Fantastika
08-04-2015, 20:06
At last! Finally!

The "Progressive Left" has been trying to find a story which fits their agenda for years now, and finally, they got one! The agenda is: "Thug white cops kill innocent black children."

First they tried to adjust the incident where Trayvon Martin was shot by George Zimmerman.
But although they adjusted the facts, it turned out Zimmerman was attacked by the criminal Martin.

Then they tried to make Ferguson, Missouri incident fit their agenda.
But again, it turned out the innocent black "child" turned out to be a hardened criminal.

But now, this one! Finally, they have "proved" the agenda: "Evil white cops kill innocent black children!" THE TRUTHъ!

Story is a screaming Number One with a bullet (so to speak) nationwide in US, and on Google News - for 3 days now.

It replaced last week's No. 1 story - a baker who refused to bake a wedding cake for pair of lesbians.

What's next?

I predict the media will start yelling about "discrimination" and "sexism" against trans-genders. "I'm a girl, now. My birth certificate and everyone says I'm a boy, but I think I'm a girl! So I wanna use the girls' bathroom!"

And if I want to physically change from boy to girl, well, Obama's health care plan will get me free operation!

:rofl:

Uncle Wally
08-04-2015, 20:47
Cops in the US have killed 290 people in the first three months of 2015.

Fantastika
08-04-2015, 20:57
Cops in the US have killed 290 people in the first three months of 2015.

No, they have killed 29,643, all of them innocent black children.

TolkoRaz
08-04-2015, 21:21
This idiot of a trigger happy US of A cop shot a man at a few paces because he was too lazy to chase the eventual victim - and it took him 8 shots before he actually hit him (in the back)! :eek:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32212958

I read that he has already been sacked for his incomprehensible actions!

It says a lot about their training and skills - Hang him, I say! :book:

FatAndy
08-04-2015, 21:35
This idiot of a trigger happy US of A cop shot a man at a few paces because he was too lazy to chase the eventual victim - and it took him 8 shots before he actually hit him (in the back)! :eek:
DOSAAF shooting range and Ob'ekt are awaiting for bim.

TolkoRaz
08-04-2015, 22:06
Fall, when hit! ;)

Judge
08-04-2015, 23:09
I've just read this interesting stat

Just last month, in the 31 days of March, police in the United States killed more people than the UK did in the entire 20th century. In fact, it was twice as many; police in the UK only killed 52 people during that 100 year period.

Here's a list of the deaths in the US, http://www.killedbypolice.net

I randomly clicked on 2, the first,

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/db_330510/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=n2ED1GXv
more about the dead guy, in Hawaii, http://damontucker.com/tag/justice-for-sheldon-haleck/
the 2nd one,

http://www.nhregister.com/general-news/20150315/state-police-man-dies-after-taser-use-by-branford-police

The film Police Academy comes to mind....

Uncle Wally
08-04-2015, 23:45

The sad thing is that if there wasn't a video of this murder the cop would have gotten away with it.

There's another story out about a cop who shot a pet baby pig. The pig ran at him and he felt threatened. The pig was 15 inches tall. And they think we shouldn't be afraid of a 6 foot tall pig �� with a gun.

TolkoRaz
08-04-2015, 23:53
Thank God for video camera phones - these brutes can no longer hide behind their 'Shields' and murder people in bright daylight and in a public park!

God knows what happens in back alleys during the dark hours when they are on patrol!

Uncle Wally
09-04-2015, 00:46
Thank God for video camera phones - these brutes can no longer hide behind their 'Shields' and murder people in bright daylight and in a public park!

God knows what happens in back alleys during the dark hours when they are on patrol!

There was one guy a few years back that sued because he scored too high on a test to become a cop and was refused a job. All this is a well thought out plan to take over America and make it a fascist state.

Fantastika
09-04-2015, 13:15

And so far, there is no explanation. I doubt the cop just flew into a rage for no reason. The cop was probably attacked, and this attacker was probably drugged-up.

TolkoRaz
09-04-2015, 14:35
And so far, there is no explanation. I doubt the cop just flew into a rage for no reason. The cop was probably attacked, and this attacker was probably drugged-up.

Oh, that is OK then! :eh:

God Bless The US of A and all its supposed Freedoms etc! :10168:

Uncle Wally
09-04-2015, 18:03

Really? No cops on head trips out there right? All they hire now is thugs.

TolkoRaz
09-04-2015, 21:27
All Cops in the US of A should wear chest cameras to ensure that they abide by the law and also to provide evidential imagery when complaints are made against them.

If they are acting within the Law, the evidence will also protect the Police Officer! :coffee:

Fantastika
10-04-2015, 00:20
Really? No cops on head trips out there right? All they hire now is thugs.

Well, let's go back to square one, okay?

300 police shootings in the first 3 months in the USA?

Why are they all ignored? Except for this one, and why is this one made into a national crisis, by the media?

Fantastika
10-04-2015, 00:23
Oh, that is OK then! :eh:

God Bless The US of A and all its supposed Freedoms etc! :10168:

Is this why everyone overseas wants to move to the USA? :)

Uncle Wally
10-04-2015, 01:11
Is this why everyone overseas wants to move to the USA? :)

Everyone?

Maybe some people are caught up in the big lie but not everyone.

Fantastika
10-04-2015, 01:34
Everyone?

Maybe some people are caught up in the big lie but not everyone.

I mean "everyone" in the sloppy sense of "most" not "all". 55% of Cubans want to move to USA, 3% to Russia, and US is favorite destination of wannabe immigrants throughout the world, hands down.

How about addressing the question, "Why is the media screaming about this cop shooting, and none of the other, so far this year, 200-300 cop shootings?"

Benedikt
10-04-2015, 08:06

i have no link,because it is on the radio news...
it was filmed form the cop's car camera and showed that the black guy was in now way aggressive.
the copper had already a similar problem some times back. again with a black guy. who lived to tell = the policeman said he is the law and can do what he wants=.... great!

TolkoRaz
10-04-2015, 09:02
How about addressing the question, "Why is the media screaming about this cop shooting, and none of the other, so far this year, 200-300 cop shootings?"

Why? Simply because there is clear and incontrovertible video evidence of a murder being conducted by a Police Officer - a supposed State employee paid to uphold the Law!

Thanks to the video, there can be no cover-up, no lies - Murder was plain to see!

Fantastika
10-04-2015, 10:37
Why? Simply because there is clear and incontrovertible video evidence of a murder being conducted by a Police Officer - a supposed State employee paid to uphold the Law!

Thanks to the video, there can be no cover-up, no lies - Murder was plain to see!

So why was this shooting (murder) highlighted, and blasted across the world, and none of the other 300 shootings so far this year? And none of the other hundreds, thousands, in the past 3 years, with 2 exceptions - Trayvon Martin and Ferguson? Why only these? Why are all the rest of the 20,000 shootings unimportant to the media?

TolkoRaz
10-04-2015, 11:54
So why was this shooting (murder) highlighted, and blasted across the world, and none of the other 300 shootings so far this year? And none of the other hundreds, thousands, in the past 3 years, with 2 exceptions - Trayvon Martin and Ferguson? Why only these? Why are all the rest of the 20,000 shootings unimportant to the media?

You tell us?

Nobbynumbnuts
10-04-2015, 12:03
The cop's dash cam has now been released. Walter Scott makes a run for it but absolutely no need to kill him.

http://news.sky.com/story/1461907/walter-scott-killing-cops-dashcam-released

Fantastika
10-04-2015, 12:26

I'll just cut to the chase, you'll never get it by relying on Yahoo! "News".

Your statement is true, except the quantifying words are omitted:

"Simply because there is clear and incontrovertible video evidence of a murder (of a black person) being conducted by a (white) Police Officer."

That fits the media's agenda - "White cops kill innocent blacks."

However, the reality is that police violence is a problem for EVERYONE, not just for blacks.

This is obvious from Wally's URL - killedbypolice.net. The media is only interested in certain shootings, and is making a race issue out of it.

Dylon Taylor, white, was killed by a black policeman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVOKqYphm0
Yahoo! News is simply not interested.

Trayvon Martin - George Zimmerman reversed - black neighborhood watchman kills white teenager. Instead of nationwide news, just dead silence from the media:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NoQgCNNJE
Yahoo! News - crickets.

And here's a Hispanic cop shooting a running man in the back, then stepping up to him laying on the ground and shooting him again in the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=159PM7ZKcv0
(events at about 2:10 and at end)
Yahoo! News - not interested.

Until the whole problem of police violence is confronted, and dealt with, and not just a small piece of the problem (whenever white cops shoot blacks), police violence will continue to be a problem.

Uncle Wally
10-04-2015, 22:11
I'll just cut to the chase, you'll never get it by relying on Yahoo! "News".

Your statement is true, except the quantifying words are omitted:

"Simply because there is clear and incontrovertible video evidence of a murder (of a black person) being conducted by a (white) Police Officer."

That fits the media's agenda - "White cops kill innocent blacks."

However, the reality is that police violence is a problem for EVERYONE, not just for blacks.

This is obvious from Wally's URL - killedbypolice.net. The media is only interested in certain shootings, and is making a race issue out of it.

Dylon Taylor, white, was killed by a black policeman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVOKqYphm0
Yahoo! News is simply not interested.

Trayvon Martin - George Zimmerman reversed - black neighborhood watchman kills white teenager. Instead of nationwide news, just dead silence from the media:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NoQgCNNJE
Yahoo! News - crickets.

And here's a Hispanic cop shooting a running man in the back, then stepping up to him laying on the ground and shooting him again in the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=159PM7ZKcv0
(events at about 2:10 and at end)
Yahoo! News - not interested.

Until the whole problem of police violence is confronted, and dealt with, and not just a small piece of the problem (whenever white cops shoot blacks), police violence will continue to be a problem.

Until you're black you will never understand.

TolkoRaz
11-04-2015, 10:03
Another case of excessive and unjustified Police brutality:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32259709

It seems that the Police of the US of A are out of control and believe that they are a Law unto themselves!

mr krinkle
11-04-2015, 13:20

I don't understand...is fantastika going to turn black in the near future?Will he understand then?...by the way,what will he understand then..?

rumple_stilskin
11-04-2015, 13:34

You know, it's like rats turning on each other.

If we could just keep all americans within their borders so they can't leave. Eventually they would all just kill each other off and their would be just one american left.

The best situation would be where they cannot leave USA. no?

TolkoRaz
11-04-2015, 21:22
At some stage in the future, the US of A is going to implode!

Thank God it is Kms away from us! :)

Uncle Wally
11-04-2015, 21:53
You know, it's like rats turning on each other.

If we could just keep all americans within their borders so they can't leave. Eventually they would all just kill each other off and their would be just one american left.

There are a few good Americans left, not many but a few but yeah it would be a good thing if they just stayed on their side of the pond.

Uncle Wally
11-04-2015, 21:54
At some stage in the future, the US of A is going to implode!

Thank God it is Kms away from us! :)

Soon, soon.

TolkoRaz
11-04-2015, 22:09
Soon, soon.

I am not sure it will be 'soon, soon', but it is going to happen one day - too many injustices and false promises! Even US of A citizens cannot be fooled and lied to forever! :10310:

Fantastika
13-04-2015, 12:01

I hear racist black pigs and Left-wing scum say the same thing. Nice to see you admit your racist true colors.

Fantastika
13-04-2015, 12:06
I don't understand...is fantastika going to turn black in the near future?Will he understand then?...by the way,what will he understand then..?

"Understand" what? That you are full of horse manure?

What do dupes understand from reading Yahoo! "news"?

Lenin's "useful idiots".

Uncle Wally
13-04-2015, 12:21
I am not sure it will be 'soon, soon', but it is going to happen one day - too many injustices and false promises! Even US of A citizens cannot be fooled and lied to forever! :10310:

You'd be amazed at how much they can be fool. I think we're going to see some economic problems this year and that might just break the spell.

Uncle Wally
13-04-2015, 12:23
I hear racist black pigs and Left-wing scum say the same thing. Nice to see you admit your racist true colors.

Left wing, right wing, it takes two wings to fly.

Fantastika
13-04-2015, 12:41
Left wing, right wing, it takes two wings to fly.
Yes, you write like a bird-brain, you're just an overall repugnant kind of guy...

Like a pigeon, you drop your best part on other people.

Fantastika
13-04-2015, 12:44
You'd be amazed at how much they can be fool. I think we're going to see some economic problems this year and that might just break the spell.

You're not very smart, are you?

Anyone with a brain larger than a pea would see that there are and will be, according to the media, ZERO economic problems in the US as long as a Left-winger is president.

If a RINO or Republican is elected, then there will suddenly be MASSIVE economic problems (as judged by the media).

Why bother, you don't get it.

You also don't get that calling other people "racists," as you did, after reading Yahoo! "news," is idiotic and reprehensible. the most repugnant accusation you can make.

mr krinkle
13-04-2015, 14:31
"Understand" what? That you are full of horse manure?

What do dupes understand from reading Yahoo! "news"?

Lenin's "useful idiots".amazing,how on earth did you think that comment /question was directed at you?.....read it again ,you might see it wasn't....

Benedikt
13-04-2015, 15:21
Yes, you write like a bird-brain, you're just an overall repugnant kind of guy...

Like a pigeon, you drop your best part on other people.

we are a civilized site. and if you want to hit below belt, if you must, do it on the PM. expressing an opinion is one thing. answering as well. but getting personal and nasty, does have no place here.

Fantastika
13-04-2015, 15:33
amazing,how on earth did you think that comment /question was directed at you?.....read it again ,you might see it wasn't....

Hard to believe you're that naive.

As for Wally, and the rest, they don't their asz from a hole in the ground about race relations in the US. Their reaction to the media narrative is to label American white people "racists." I shouldn't fall for their insults, get defensive and descend to their sub-basement level where their "opinions" are no more than gruntings of animals.

The joke's on them. The opinion of Americans about Russians are that Russians are a bunch of white racists who roam around in gangs during the night and kill Asians and other minorities.

And even a dolt can see that Obama and his media are of the serious and approved opinion that Russia is also a place where, throughout the country, daily, gangs walk the night and kill homosexuals. Thus Obama sent to Sochi as the official delegation, 3 homosexuals, to counter these continuing injustices.

As far as race relations in the US, a white woman is 50 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman is to raped by a white man. Similar statistics are true for murders, robberies, assaults, etc.

But dumbos who read Yahoo! "news" don't read about these thousnads of crimes, they read about 1 (one) crime and presume all white cops run around at night shooting innocent black children. Dupes, dumbos and dolts.

Not having been the victim of serious injury by a mob of blacks because of white skin color, as I have been, and my family has been, and my friends have been, I would say nobody here has schit to say to me about race.

I was trying to shed some light on this subject, and of course, Wally, who thinks with his ..., has to throw the race card. Throwing the race card ends any discussion.

TolkoRaz
13-04-2015, 21:32
As far as race relations in the US, a white woman is 50 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman is to raped by a white man. Similar statistics are true for murders, robberies, assaults, etc.

Do Black men rape black women, or do black women fight back? :confused:

Judge
13-04-2015, 22:23
From Fantastika's favourite NEWS SITE,,:AngelPray:

TULSA, Okla. (AP) A white reserve sheriff's deputy thought he was holding a stun gun, not his handgun, when he fatally shot a black suspect during an arrest that was caught on video in Tulsa, Oklahoma, police said.
http://news.yahoo.com/video-released-showing-killing-black-oklahoma-suspect-202659435.html

TolkoRaz
13-04-2015, 22:36
From Fantastika's favourite NEWS SITE,,:AngelPray:

TULSA, Okla. (AP) — A white reserve sheriff's deputy thought he was holding a stun gun, not his handgun, when he fatally shot a black suspect during an arrest that was caught on video in Tulsa, Oklahoma, police said.
http://news.yahoo.com/video-released-showing-killing-black-oklahoma-suspect-202659435.html

It can not get worse! As you mentioned recently, 'Police Academy' appears to be reality! :eek:

Judge
13-04-2015, 22:41
It can not get worse! As you mentioned recently, 'Police Academy' appears to be reality! :eek:

The police are acting worse than the criminals,

Have you seen this recent one, shocking, click on the video,
http://www.businessinsider.com/san-bernardino-county-sheriff-suspends-police-over-francis-pusok-beating-2015-4

It's like the police don't want to chase, shoot first and get it over and done with, without breaking a sweat. .Now like in the horse video, if the police have to do some chasing, they give the suspect a good kicking..

It's brewing up for another major riot in America, big like the LA riots when Rodney King got beat up.

mr krinkle
13-04-2015, 23:04
Hard to believe you're that naive

I was trying to shed some light on this subject, and of course, Wally, who thinks with his ..., has to throw the race card. Throwing the race card ends any discussion.

Hard to believe you cant read a post properly....once again,i was not having a go at you,if you can't see that,youre even thicker than i thought....

TolkoRaz
13-04-2015, 23:11
The police are acting worse than the criminals,

Have you seen this recent one, shocking, click on the video,
http://www.businessinsider.com/san-bernardino-county-sheriff-suspends-police-over-francis-pusok-beating-2015-4

It's like the police don't want to chase, shoot first and get it over and done with, without breaking a sweat. .Now like in the horse video, if the police have to do some chasing, they give the suspect a good kicking..

It's brewing up for another major riot in America, big like the LA riots when Rodney King got beat up.

If it carries on like it is at the moment, it could be a long, hot Summer in some of the US of A's cities! :coffee:

Judge
13-04-2015, 23:30
If it carries on like it is at the moment, it could be a long, hot Summer in some of the US of A's cities! :coffee:

Agree, not just one city, but in many cities and towns ,like the England riots in 2011, with twitter and other social networks, riots can quickly spread around the country.

mr krinkle
14-04-2015, 00:07
Agree, not just one city, but in many cities and towns ,like the England riots in 2011, with twitter and other social networks, riots can quickly spread around the country.

But the difference in the USA,the police wont run away like they did in the UK,and the rioters have easy access to guns,unlike the UK

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 09:06

yeah it would be a good thing if they just stayed on their side of the pond.

is this site now the official site of russian bigotry? Disgusting bigotry in these posts above. bigotry is hatred based on born-with characteristics like race, gender, or nationality. is this kind of disgusting hatred allowed? i hope these users are banned for these types of views.

Judge
14-04-2015, 09:12
But the difference in the USA,the police wont run away like they did in the UK,and the rioters have easy access to guns,unlike the UK

Sounds like a recipe for disaster, 100s dead on the streets...

Fantastika
14-04-2015, 10:23
we are a civilized site. and if you want to hit below belt, if you must, do it on the PM. expressing an opinion is one thing. answering as well. but getting personal and nasty, does have no place here.

Oh, really? So Wally calling someone else a "racist" is fine with you?

Judge
14-04-2015, 10:24
is this site now the official site of russian bigotry? Disgusting bigotry in these posts above. bigotry is hatred based on born-with characteristics like race, gender, or nationality. is this kind of disgusting hatred allowed? i hope these users are banned for these types of views.

Why Russian bigotry, as far as I know, the two posters you quoted aren't Russian...

Fantastika
14-04-2015, 10:27

Small minds, small people. Judge is right, the offenders aren't Russian, but they are good example of Lenin's "useful idiots." I guess we would call them "Yahoo!'s Useful Idiots."

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 10:41
Why Russian bigotry, as far as I know, the two posters you quoted aren't Russian...

you are a moderator no? are you asking about technicality and getting insulted for a criticism about russia before making a decision to delete bigotry comments? very nice.

i will answer your question anyway. i said "russian" because we are in russia and these comments seem to be like antiamerican comments coming from pro russia crowd. but that does not really matter so much who it comes from does it? what matters is that it is hatred and hopefully mods weill act now?

Fantastika
14-04-2015, 10:45

Have you been in America recently? The Land of Cellulite. Fat people don't usually riot. Can you see huge crowds, 100's of obese teenagers, rioting, waddling into gun stores? They don't want guns, they want candy and smart phones. They will invade supermarkets, to get more popcorn, potato chips, nachos, pretzels, candy bars, chocolate, ice cream, coconut cream pie, or hit the McDonalds for free double-patty hamburgers and extra-large fries. Social justice! :)

Judge
14-04-2015, 11:15
you are a moderator no? are you asking about technicality and getting insulted for a criticism about russia before making a decision to delete bigotry comments? very nice.

i will answer your question anyway. i said "russian" because we are in russia and these comments seem to be like antiamerican comments coming from pro russia crowd. but that does not really matter so much who it comes from does it? what matters is that it is hatred and hopefully mods weill act now?

Most of it is lighthearted discussion, I thought it was funny an American said that yanks should stay on their own side of the pond..

We get a bit of both, American and Russian bashing, mostly aimed at the governments of these countries. .

Judge
14-04-2015, 11:31
Have you been in America recently? The Land of Cellulite. Fat people don't usually riot. Can you see huge crowds, 100's of obese teenagers, rioting, waddling into gun stores? They don't want guns, they want candy and smart phones. They will invade supermarkets, to get more popcorn, potato chips, nachos, pretzels, candy bars, chocolate, ice cream, coconut cream pie, or hit the McDonalds for free double-patty hamburgers and extra-large fries. Social justice! :)

Isn't that the way it starts, first the riots then the looting....
Getting into gun stores will be hard,well protected and all, Walmart and the rest, breakable windows only,softer targets......anyways, no need for raiding the gun stores, aren't most Americans already armed to the teeth?

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 11:34
We get a bit of both, American and Russian bashing, mostly aimed at the governments of these countries. .

its not light bashing. saying things would be better if americans all killed each other is downright hatred. try replacing "americans" with "blacks" and see what outrage you get. what if someone said all blacks should stay in their country. or maybe here there would not be much outrage.

disappointing this is your only response and you think it is funny.

Fantastika
14-04-2015, 11:37
Hard to believe you cant read a post properly....once again,i was not having a go at you,if you can't see that,youre even thicker than i thought....

Wally's statement "Until you're black you will never understand" is a vile and repugnant, utterly racist statement. I was quite offended, and your reply seemed to treat Wally with respect. Now I see that your queries were sincere. :)

Fantastika
14-04-2015, 11:52
its not light bashing. saying things would be better if americans all killed each other is downright hatred. try replacing "americans" with "blacks" and see what outrage you get. ...

This is true. But you have to consider that...

Many Russians (I'm generalizing) have been educated (especially in the old Soviet times) that all people are equal, we are all comrades in communism - blacks, white, Asians, etc..., so they don't place overwhelming importance on skin color or differing ethnicity. There do not exist organizations such as NAACP and NOW devoted to promoting racial and gender agendas.

Contrast with Western Europe and America, where diversity (differences) are emphasized in the educational system - blacks vs. whites, women vs. men, rich against poor, now homosexuals vs. heterosexuals, Hispanics vs. Anglos, etc.

Russians can joke about race.

In the US, if you joke about race, you will get fired from your job, suspended from school, get sued, and so on.

It is one of things I like about Russia, I think they are better at accepting people based "on the content of their character" not on their outward appearance.

Judge
14-04-2015, 11:55
its not light bashing. saying things would be better if americans all killed each other is downright hatred. try replacing "americans" with "blacks" and see what outrage you get. what if someone said all blacks should stay in their country. or maybe here there would not be much outrage.

What I found funny was what an American said about Americans and the pond.
if it makes you happy, I'll send a pm to the other posting to refrain from saying hurtful things about Americans

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 12:18
if it makes you happy, I'll send a pm to the other posting to refrain from saying hurtful things about Americans

why phrase it as if you are doing me a big favor? youre a moderator and should want to keep the site free of hatred and bigot posts no? do not do it because it makes me happy, do it becuase you think it is ugly and against site rules. or maybe you think it is okay to say one nationality should just be locked in and kill themselves all. would you think it good for expat.ru if Mr rumple stilskin said all blacks should be left in africa to kill each other?

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 12:25
Russians can joke about race.

rumple and wally were not joking however.

Judge
14-04-2015, 12:31
why phrase it as if you are doing me a big favor? youre a moderator and should want to keep the site free of hatred and bigot posts no?

Cos you're the one who seems to be annoyed by the posts, no one else complained, and we do have other members who are americans, even pro americans.
Of course, too much hatred isn't good and when members go too far they get banned.

FatAndy
14-04-2015, 12:32
Have you been in America recently? The Land of Cellulite.
Well, you know better, but in LA and LV this year I didn't notice too much cellulite. As same as several years earlier in LA/SJ and in Portland in 2003.

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 12:37

The hatred for America goes farther than just Russia. People all over the world are getting tired of America's bullying and wars. Who appointed the USA top cop? What gives them the right to tell other countries what to do, might?

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 12:43
Wally's statement "Until you're black you will never understand" is a vile and repugnant, utterly racist statement. I was quite offended, and your reply seemed to treat Wally with respect. Now I see that your queries were sincere. :)

Repugnant to who, white people?

Please tell how deeply you understand what it's like to be followed around shops or stopped and frisked for only being black?

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 12:53

No I wasn't and the US Constitution says in it that America should not interfere in others countries.

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 13:02
Cos you're the one who seems to be annoyed by the posts, no one else complained, and we do have other members who are americans, even pro americans.

what do other members who are pro america have to do with a bigoted post? you think that balances it all out? a little bigotry is okay if a couple other posters blow sunshine up USA's butt?

so removing bigot posts is a favor that people have to ask moderators for? the whole site has to ask for you to do anything and complaint from just one person not important? what is your opinion? is it bigotry? don't do me favors you are the moderator and it is your site. act because you think it is bigotry. or do not act and explain why you think it is not bigotry.

very very weird and ironic that your login is 'judge' when it appear you are reluctant to make any judgement about bigotry.

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 13:07
what do other members who are pro america have to do with a bigoted post? you think that balances it all out? a little bigotry is okay if a couple other posters blow sunshine up USA's butt?

so removing bigot posts is a favor that people have to ask moderators for? the whole site has to ask for you to do anything?

very very weird and ironic that your login is 'judge' when it appear you are reluctant to make any judgement about bigotry.

Well there used to be free speech in America and my coming from America believe I can have any political views and one I believe in most is that America should stay out of other people's countries and stop illegal wars and murdering innocent people. I you think that is so bad maybe you should check yourself because it's a very antihuman thing.

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 13:14
I can have any political views and one I believe in most is that America should stay out of other people's countries

you can have any view you want but having view does not mean you should actually say it and saying americans should not be allowed outside american so they can all kill themselves is ugly hatred.

no one want to answer me whether it is nice to say all blacks should be locked in africa so they kill themselves off. is that bigot comment?

Judge
14-04-2015, 14:42
no one want to answer me whether it is nice to say all blacks should be locked in africa so they kill themselves off. is that bigot comment?

No, it's not nice to say, it's a racist comment..which if posted would get someone banned for racism.

If Rumple would show constant hatred towards American people he would be banned, but his posts are mainly directed at the American government .

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 14:49
you can have any view you want but having view does not mean you should actually say it and saying americans should not be allowed outside american so they can all kill themselves is ugly hatred.

I didn't say that Americans shouldn't be "allowed" outside their country. I said they should stay on their side of the pond. If they can't act in a civilized manner maybe they should be stopped from leaving their own country.

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 14:52
No, it's not nice to say, it's a racist comment..which if posted would get someone banned for racism.

If Rumple would show constant hatred towards American people he would be banned, but his posts are mainly directed at the American government .

And there's the difference, people and government are not the same.

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 15:28
And there's the difference, people and government are not the same.

his posts are mainly directed at the American government

does not sound to me like posters wrote about government. very clearly posts mention americans. Rumple mentions all americans. wally mentions all except few good americans left. therefore not a critical post about government but ugly bigot post about americans in general which you say should get people banned but acting on my complaint is a favor......

There are a few good Americans left, not many but a few but yeah it would be a good thing if they just stayed on their side of the pond.

bydand
14-04-2015, 17:17
Thanks Mr. Smith.

It's unfortunate we will never know how many "trigger happy cops" there are in Russia. Try and Google, or Yandex, or your choice of search, how many police shootings there are in the RF. I think its a state secret, or records are not kept. You will get more info on American police shooting, even when you state "in the Russian Federation" in your search.

How many ne-russkies shot down? We'll never know.:11363:
Oh, and this is good and correct.:rolleyes:

Agent Smith
14-04-2015, 17:33
also i remind Judge that the post up top written by Judge himself this section informs following:

This is to remind you all about insulting other members in this part of the forum.....Anyone abusing this rule will be banned for up to a month from the Current Affairs section...''Please respect the views (and nationalities) of others, and refrain from personal attack''.

is bigotry of nationality not insult? will misters wally and rumple now face a month ban from current affairs section?

bydand
14-04-2015, 17:46
also i remind Judge that the post up top written by Judge himself this section informs following:

This is to remind you all about insulting other members in this part of the forum.....Anyone abusing this rule will be banned for up to a month from the Current Affairs section...''Please respect the views (and nationalities) of others, and refrain from personal attack''.

is bigotry of nationality not insult? will misters wally and rumple now face a month ban from current affairs section?

No! :AngelPray:

FatAndy
14-04-2015, 17:53
:agree: :rasta:
Now you know!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mH4aQHjrFoY

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzoKSQaPf8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMt939HKuTY

bydand
14-04-2015, 18:42
:agree: :rasta:
Now you know!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mH4aQHjrFoY

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzoKSQaPf8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMt939HKuTY

I've known for many years, figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

FatAndy
14-04-2015, 19:10
They never p**** bydand always knows The TruthЪ! ;)

bydand
14-04-2015, 20:04
They never p**** bydand always knows The TruthЪ! ;)

YouTube?

TolkoRaz
14-04-2015, 21:01

AS, Are you on a crusade? Pray tell why you are so interested about what is written or not written on a website with a .ru suffix?

Are there not more pressing issues to deal with Stateside?

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 22:23
AS, Are you on a crusade? Pray tell why you are so interested about what is written or not written on a website with a .ru suffix?

Are there not more pressing issues to deal with Stateside?

What do do mean? Focus on problems inside America! That so un-American!

Uncle Wally
14-04-2015, 22:26

Yes that's why America doesn't count how many people they kill. Russia doesn't have that many death because the police are professional.

Fantastika
15-04-2015, 02:03
Thanks Mr. Smith.

It's unfortunate we will never know how many "trigger happy cops" there are in Russia. Try and Google, or Yandex, or your choice of search, how many police shootings there are in the RF. I think its a state secret, or records are not kept. You will get more info on American police shooting, even when you state "in the Russian Federation" in your search.

How many ne-russkies shot down? We'll never know.:11363:

Russki cops don't shoot many civilians. Why should they? They know the civilians are not armed. So the cops just see someone they don't like, they stop their car, get out and beat them up!

Fantastika
15-04-2015, 02:11

It's not bigotry when you refer to the nationality. Look at the media, the headline will say, for example, "North Korea Threatens Japan with Missiles". Does this mean all the North Korean people threaten Japan? No, it means one psycho, the dictator, threatens Japan. Or "US sends NATO arms to Ukraine." It doesn't mean all Americans support this move, not even a majority, it means a few politicians. So it could be construed as "bigotry," because the media is implying everyone in the country is thinking and acting the same.

Fantastika
15-04-2015, 02:19
Well, you know better, but in LA and LV this year I didn't notice too much cellulite. As same as several years earlier in LA/SJ and in Portland in 2003.

Not in our village, our girls are all athletes and state champs in basketball and volleyball, but other nearby high schools, it's just odd, to me, to see, often now, chubby cheerleaders. They just don't jump as high...There's something so *wrong* about fat cheerleaders.

Fantastika
15-04-2015, 02:28

I loved that movie.

Last week, I went to the police station to pick up some computer monitors I won on the online auction (police surplus). I left a message, and had waited two days for them to call me. The lady behind the bulletproof glass said "John" (no last name) was not available, but she would leave a message. They wouldn't tell me how to get in touch with "John." After another two days, and no phone call, I went there again. No one there in the glass cubicle, but someone said "Can I help you?" I saw a dark glass wall with a little opening in the bulletproof gl**** you can't see who you're talking to. Then the defective, I mean detective, was barking questions at me "Who are you? What do you want? Do you have ID? Do you have receipt?...Your monitors are on the floor, there!"

Make my day, you frigging Clint Eastwood wannabe! No wonder everyone hates cops.

Agent Smith
15-04-2015, 08:51

Im in russia but I'm from the us so that bigotry offended me. i hope judge will stay true to his word. pray tell tolko does the .ru suffix make it ok for you?

It's not bigotry when you refer to the nationality.

it is when it refers to individual people of that nationality like has been pointed out earlier if its about government or about people. i already showed that rumple and wally talk about individuals and not government.

i'm really shocked how many members excuse these disgusting comments.

Judge
15-04-2015, 08:57

No they won't,
Like I said before, he usually attacks the government, if he would constantly insult people then yes he would be banned.
you want Wally banned cos he said ,yanks should stay on their side of the pond?
Following such rules, we will have to ban everyone for ever saying anything negative about a country,
Some in the Duma want to pass a law for Russia and Putin,it would be a sad day for Russia if that law
passed.

Judge
15-04-2015, 09:11
Here's another case making the headline,
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/arizona-police-run-over-suspect/index.html

Right or wrong, the guy had to be taken down.

Agent Smith
15-04-2015, 09:41
No they won't

so the warning you posted atop this folder was just for show:

It states clearly in the rules that NO insults are allowed...Anyone abusing this rule will be banned for up to a month from the Current Affairs section.

maybe you can amend that sticky warning to say insults are not allowed unless they are expressed as straight up bigotry. bigotry is ok one or two times if you make sure to criticize country government one or two times beforehand.

Fantastika
15-04-2015, 10:18
Following such rules, we will have to ban everyone for ever saying anything negative about a country,...
Some in the Duma want to pass a law for Russia and Putin,it would be a sad day for Russia if that law
passed.

Ukraine has the converse of such a law. Anyone saying anything positive about Russia is a traitor...

FatAndy
15-04-2015, 10:20
There's something so *wrong* about fat cheerleaders.
Cheerleaders maybe. But generally fat women are very useful - a shadow at summers and a heat at winters. ;)

Fantastika
15-04-2015, 10:39
Cheerleaders maybe. But generally fat women are very useful - a shadow at summers and a heat at winters. ;)

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife;
So for my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you."

Ignatius
15-04-2015, 11:45
It happens unfortunately. There are a few American cops who do this kind of thing just like there are a few Russian cops who don't take bribes.

Uncle Wally
15-04-2015, 12:21
It happens unfortunately. There are a few American cops who do this kind of thing just like there are a few Russian cops who don't take bribes.

A few cops in America? It's how cops are trained don't kidd yourself. Cops are getting more and more brutal.

Russian cops taking bribes is so 1997. Now there are very few who will and if you go out to the smaller town it would very hard to find one who will.

rumple_stilskin
15-04-2015, 19:46

The simple fact is Americans are a violent nationality. This is a simple fact.

Now we can say Japanese people are short.
We can say Germans are tall.
We can say don't leave your hot girl alone with a French guy.
We can say people from Africa are black.

These are all things based on race etc, but simply true.
Some things are genetic, some a simple a result of society in which they have grown up with. When people notice some characteristic that is positive or they don't disagree with, they say this is "culture". When people disagree with these generalizations they start throwing around the racist word.
Sometimes negative generalizations are a result of stupidity, other times they are simple the plain truth.

The simple fact is Americans are a violent nationality, a decaying society with no social fabric. This is a simple fact.

They have 900 military bases scattered around the world and use these bases to reek death and destruction on a horrific scale. It has simply become american culture for violence to be the normal. the violence is glorified by Hollywood and backed up by the political elite for whatever selfish purposes they have.

To the ordinary Americans, killing people has become normal, like playing a video game and wanting the high score.

I cannot imagine a leopard changing it's spots. So if all these bases are closed and they are forced to live withing there borders - what will they do?

You seem to be in denial of the ACTUAL behavior of the nationality in question. But because it is a nationality it can't be true.Yeah right.....

How many people have the americans slaughtered around the globe?
Millions killed in Veitnam, Iraq, Libya, afghanistan, cuba, Iran, Guuatamala etc etc etc but this is all fine by you.

It's time for you to wake up to actual american behavior. and stop thinking any criticism of this behavior is based on ignorance and bigotry.

rumple_stilskin
15-04-2015, 20:01

You seem to like to describe criticism of the decaying american society as "antiamerican", bigotry or hatred. The simple fact is this criticism is of actual negative characteristics that are observed.

Recently, I saw someone make a post about "all russian women lie". Anyway, some stupid women(not russian) then started calling him a racist. It was pointed out to her that he was in fact russian himself. So, not being able to lose face then started saying he was a "self hater". What a laugh, always some word to demonize someone you don't agree with. And try to say that their opposing view is based on ignorance(but in a demonizing way).

What a pathetic attempt to talk your way out of your own bigotry on display, assuming any criticism was "Russian bigotry" - doing your own racial profiling.

the simple fact is that you don't want to see any criticism of america, regardless of the actual behavior of america. Like when america shot down an Iranian airliner killing 300 people on board and Ronald Reagan famously said "I will not apologize for america - ever, no matter what". How disgusting.

rumple_stilskin
15-04-2015, 20:33

If you look closely at what I said, I did not actually say that. I made a comment about what would probably happen if Americans were kept within their borders based on my opinion of their behavior as demonstrated regularly on the news.

Do you work for the same department that told the Iran lie of "wipe Israel off the map" misquote.(the iranian leader never said this)

Now based on what is widely known as fact about americans outside of their country, I am sure everyone wishes americans were not allowed to leave their country. It means No Iraq war, no Libya war.....etc etc etc. Can any sane person see this as a bad thing.

Now even interpreting my comments as you did.
Given two choices of:
A. Americans killing each other off
B. Americans killing every one else on the planet off - one country at a time.(or at least the developing countries with resources).

If the choice is option A or option B. There is not a neither choice. It's one of the other. I suppose you are disgusted by Option A and are comfortable with option B.(the current reality)

And lastly, replace "americans" with "blacks" - If blacks were killing millions across the globe I don't imagine much outrage at all.

Do you know no shame?
Just regarding yourself as exceptional and everyone else as something less.

Benedikt
15-04-2015, 20:46
Well, black humor says, it was a suicide.

http://www.oe24.at/welt/US-Polizei-ueberfaehrt-absichtlich-Verdaechtigen-Video/184736580

the video is in original language..
-well, he was black, he had stolen a rifle, he did not stop, he shot into the air. so the cop car was right. get him down.....-
so the police chief said...

rumple_stilskin
15-04-2015, 20:53

Unlike your supreme leader Obama that makes dinner jokes about killing people with drones(yes, he did this)

TolkoRaz
15-04-2015, 21:38

Now we can say Japanese people are short.
We can say Germans are tall.
We can say don't leave your hot girl alone with a French guy.
We can say people from Africa are black.

These are all things based on race etc, but simply true.
Some things are genetic, some a simple a result of society in which they have grown up with. When people notice some characteristic that is positive or they don't disagree with, they say this is "culture". When people disagree with these generalizations they start throwing around the racist word.
Sometimes negative generalizations are a result of stupidity, other times they are simple the plain truth.

The simple fact is Americans are a violent nationality, a decaying society with no social fabric. This is a simple fact.

They have 900 military bases scattered around the world and use these bases to reek death and destruction on a horrific scale. It has simply become american culture for violence to be the normal. the violence is glorified by Hollywood and backed up by the political elite for whatever selfish purposes they have.

To the ordinary Americans, killing people has become normal, like playing a video game and wanting the high score.

I cannot imagine a leopard changing it's spots. So if all these bases are closed and they are forced to live withing there borders - what will they do?

You seem to be in denial of the ACTUAL behavior of the nationality in question. But because it is a nationality it can't be true.Yeah right.....

Millions killed in Veitnam, Iraq, Libya, afghanistan, cuba, Iran, Guuatamala etc etc etc but this is all fine by you.

It's time for you to wake up to actual american behavior. and stop thinking any criticism of this behavior is based on ignorance and bigotry.

You also overlook the amount of shootings in the workplace, in schools, universities and cinemas etc - There is no other country where such random and unnecessary violence is witnessed so frequently as it is in the tolerant US of A!

What are Americans fed on that fills them with so much rage and hate for others? :confused:

TolkoRaz
15-04-2015, 21:41
http://www.oe24.at/welt/US-Polizei-ueberfaehrt-absichtlich-Verdaechtigen-Video/184736580

the video is in original language..
-well, he was black, he had stolen a rifle, he did not stop, he shot into the air. so the cop car was right. get him down.....-
so the police chief said...

Had he pointed it at or towards the Police or members of the public, then neutralisation of the threat was justified!

Until he pointed that rifle at somebody else, then he was only a threat to himself!

rumple_stilskin
15-04-2015, 21:55
Most of it is lighthearted discussion, I thought it was funny an American said that yanks should stay on their own side of the pond..

My criticism is of two things mainly. the american plutocracy, which is sort of the same thing as american government. Secondly, the total BS picture painted of american society - some kind of utopia society - the real america, its' values are something totally different.

Many americans think of themselves as exceptional, number one. Any kind of criticism of american society makes them froth at the mouth. Some americans cannot handle any criticism whatsoever of their failed society, or any light to be shined on that at all. Wanting to silence opposing views.

This forum is current affairs, it's politics. Freedom of speech rules.

rumple_stilskin
15-04-2015, 22:16

In case you hadn't noticed, 100's of Australians, French and British have been refused exit from their countries as it was believed they were going to Syria to Kill people.

Why is it ok for americans to go everywhere and kill people? Are you racist?
British and French should be locked in, but not americans.
The precedent has already been set.

Would be an interesting worldwide survey to ask such a question "should we allow americans to travel?"
Hazzard a guess the results from:
Libya
Iraq
Syria
Iran
Cuba
Afghanistan
central america
South america
etc etc

Uncle Wally
16-04-2015, 00:23
Unlike your supreme leader Obama that makes dinner jokes about killing people with drones(yes, he did this)

Oh yeah that was a good one! And Bush? "Nope no weapons of mass destruction here, maybe over there?" What kind of a$$hole jokes about causing the death of so many?

Fantastika
16-04-2015, 02:18
You also overlook the amount of shootings in the workplace, in schools, universities and cinemas etc - There is no other country where such random and unnecessary violence is witnessed so frequently as it is in the tolerant US of A!

Give me a break - there are literally DOZENS of countries with higher, and much higher, murder rates.

For example, Brazil, with 50,000 murders and 6 times the rate of the US.

rumple_stilskin
16-04-2015, 04:42
America has a monopoly on the creepy crimes.

Like keeping people enslaved in the basements for 20 years.
Kidnapped children raped with the rapist's wife helping out.
Or the homosexual that was killing people and eating his victims and putting them in the freezer,.neighbors complained about power tools used during the night. Only got caught when his next meal decided to run naked out of the apartment down the street.
Or the CIA, dragging family men randomly off the street, dressing them in nappies, flyiing them off to dungeons and sodomising them.

Yes, for the creepy crimes, no other country comes close.

rumple_stilskin
16-04-2015, 05:05
Give me a break - there are literally DOZENS of countries with higher, and much higher, murder rates.

For example, Brazil, with 50,000 murders and 6 times the rate of the US.

No, give us a break.

Why don't you make a comparison with other western countries with similar wealth or English speaking. There are 5 times the rate of murders in USA than in New Zealand, Australia, UK and other western European countries. 25 times more than Singapore.
America is bottom of the barrel by a long shot, by a factor of 5.

USA, murder rate wise, is together with all the countries with extreme poverty. May as well be in Africa or south America.

Fantastika
16-04-2015, 07:59
No, give us a break.

Why don't you make a comparison with other western countries with similar wealth or English speaking. There are 5 times the rate of murders in USA than in New Zealand, Australia, UK and other western European countries. 25 times more than Singapore.
America is bottom of the barrel by a long shot, by a factor of 5.

USA, murder rate wise, is together with all the countries with extreme poverty. May as well be in Africa or south America.

Those are not valid comparisons, with Singapore (a tiny city-state 1/100 the size of the US), or New Zealand (an insular tightly-regulated country with little freedom, where the black population is less than 1%). Why not compare US to San Marino or Liechtenstein? :rofl:

US is not comparable to England or Western Europe, it is more similar in history and ethnic makeup to Latin America. Compared to most countries of the Western Hemisphere, the US has by the lowest rate of violence.

Murder rate in Russia is twice that of US. And other countries like Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Estonia also have higher rates. But they are not "wealthy" so you omit them from comparison?

Countries of Latin America, such as Mexico, Chile, Brazil and Venezuela have 5 to 10 times the rate of murder, than the US.

These countries are not in "extreme poverty." Venezuela, which has a murder rate 12 times that of the USA, has an average income that is 75% of the income of countries like Poland or Latvia. Brazil and Mexico are also not in extreme poverty.

You also ignore the race factor. A huge proportion of crime is caused by blacks and Hispanics. Western European countries do not have 12%-30% of the population as black, or 15% Hispanic (in the US). In the case of Hispanics, fully 1/3 of the prison (violent offenders) population in the US is composed of illegal immigrants, 95% from Latin America, although illegal immigrants are only 5%-10% of the general population.

To lump in the crime statistics all blacks and Hispanics, as if that is the same racial makeup as all white European countries, is misleading, and 'racist." US has more murders than Western European countries, and it also has more blacks and Hispanics from countries where the murder rates, are, as you said, much higher.

Another thing you ignore is that fact that, in Russia, for example, crime is under-reported. How much so is conjecture, but everyday violence - assaults, muggings, burglary, etc. largely go unreported. Hit-and-run accidents go mostly unreported. I saw twice, drunks, or pedestrians, lying in the road at night, hit and injured by motorists who just kept driving. Are these "vehicular homicides" reported? I think not. I do know it is more than twice as dangerous to drive a car in Russia than in the US. In the US, drivers slow down for pedestrians, in Russia they speed up!

Once, I was walking across the street when the man next to me was hit by a car, in the afternoon. I banged on the car's hood, and yelled at the guy to get out of his car, he just hit someone, at least get out and see if the guy is okay! The driver just sat inside and drove off when the light changed.

Methinks you are just engaged in America-bashing, rather than an intelligent exposition of the factors involved in violence.

Fantastika
16-04-2015, 08:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6FTWv7abjU&list=RD_xf3ELqb6kc&index=8

Agent Smith
16-04-2015, 09:39
What a pathetic attempt to talk your way out of your own bigotry on display, assuming any criticism was "Russian bigotry" - doing your own racial profiling.

this forum is really incredible. if i know a victim of newtown shooting i am a liar. when i point out bigotry i am pathetic. even mods think removing bigotry is doing posters a favor.

rumple, i not going to respond to your bunch of hate filled posts against US. you seem to have personal issue which is your problem. i pointed our your bigotry in hoping americans kills themselves. instead of justify your ugly comments better to just apologize or admit you are bigot then waste your time and our time venting because america wronged you at some point in your life.

the simple fact is that you don't want to see any criticism of america, regardless of the actual behavior of america. Like when america shot down an Iranian airliner killing 300 people on board .

this is more bigotry. you do not know what criticism i want to see or what i do not want to see. you use a generalization to include me in your hatred that is not fact. only your assumption that is wrong.

Agent Smith
16-04-2015, 09:44
What are Americans fed on that fills them with so much rage and hate for others? :confused:

more bigotry. you make negative characterization about american people and not american government.

TolkoRaz
16-04-2015, 10:48
more bigotry. you make negative characterization about american people and not american government.

In the case I was referring to, it centred on the scores of US of A citizens shooting one another because they were angry, disgruntled etc - their individual actions cannot be blamed on the US of A Government. It can only be blamed on excessive poor self-control and anger-management issues.

No other part of the Globe experiences the frequency of such extremely violent 'Active Shooter' incidents during which innocent people are slaughtered - this is primarily an American problem!

Am I 'bigot' for writing that its an American problem?

Agent Smith
16-04-2015, 11:03
Am I 'bigot' for writing that its an American problem?

saying US has a gun problem is different than saying all US citizens are full of rage and hatred. maybe you have problem expressing yourself well cause saying america has a problem is very different to all americans have hatred and rage. i do not have rage and hate but your comment included me. change the subject of your question to blacks. "why are blacks so hateful and rageful?" is that bigoted comment? of course. so was yours or it was just badly expressed question. you be the judge, since judge-mod only acts if whole site asks him to.

TolkoRaz
16-04-2015, 11:08
saying US has a gun problem is different than saying all US citizens are full of rage and hatred. maybe you have problem expressing yourself well cause saying america has a problem is very different to all americans have hatred and rage. i do not have rage and hate but your comment included me.

Where did I write the words 'all Americans' or 'all US citizens' ?
Please show me.

Agent Smith
16-04-2015, 11:10
Where did I write the words 'all Americans' or 'all US citizens' ?
Please show me.

do i need to explain what implication is? generalization? asking what makes americans so hateful and rageful is generalization. that's what bigotry is. intolerance against sex or race or nationality based on generalizations applied to everyone. i am not hateful and rageful so i object to your comment.

your'e like bill clinton. Define "is". don't get hung up on technicality and continue arguing when you know you're wrong. you asked a bigoted question or expressed yourself bad.

Uncle Wally
16-04-2015, 11:39
do i need to explain what implication is? generalization? asking what makes americans so hateful and rageful is generalization. that's what bigotry is. intolerance against sex or race or nationality based on generalizations applied to everyone. i am not hateful and rageful so i object to your comment.

your'e like bill clinton. Define "is". don't get hung up on technicality and continue arguing when you know you're wrong. you asked a bigoted question or expressed yourself bad.

Let us not forget what TR is saying is true. Most Americans are violent, most Americans are on some kind of drug and America has more mass killings than anywhere. Cops in America are going nuts! Everyday now they kill someone or try to kill someone, like the guy who got hit by a police car. You have a lot more to worry about than than someone telling the truth on this forum.

Agent Smith
16-04-2015, 11:51
Let us not forget what TR is saying is true.
Q.E.D.

Fantastika
16-04-2015, 16:39

My friend used to work as an emergency medical tech(nician). He was one of those guys that ride in the ambulance, then they go to home or apartment when there is medical emergency, load the person onto the stretcher, and put him into the ambulance.

"Why did you quit?" I asked. He said he was hurting his back from so many obese people. There are two people to carry the stretcher, the driver and himself, and most people they rescued were 200 or more pounds. Some of them were 300 or more pounds (140 kilograms). Once, he said, they had to move a 400-pound man (180 kilos). Can you imagine trying to move a 180-kilo guy from his bed? Then push him onto the stretcher? And carry the stretcher, it is like moving a deluxe-size refrigerator. In this case, they required 6 people to get him loaded into the ambulance. Not joking :)

I can't imagine this job in Russia, in apartment building with no elevator, but Russians are not as "big" as Americans...yet...

Ignatius
17-04-2015, 06:04
Russian cops taking bribes is so 1997.

And 1897. Unfortunately, bribery is an indelible part of Russian culture and history.

TolkoRaz
17-04-2015, 21:17
And 1897. Unfortunately, bribery is an indelible part of Russian culture and history.

Is that not a bigoted comment? :gay:

FatAndy
17-04-2015, 21:19
Is that not a bigoted comment? :gay:
Never. Bribery culture is supported by nasty foreigners, then they complain... Kysmet!

TolkoRaz
17-04-2015, 21:23
When the drunk driving expat is stopped after midnight, he / she is quite happy for a wad of money to be passed to the Militsiya / GAI Officer to avoid a visit to Lefortovo! :10310:

FatAndy
17-04-2015, 21:28
When the drunk driving expat is stopped after midnight, he / she is quite happy for a wad of money to be passed to the Militsiya / GAI Officer to avoid a visit to Lefortovo! :10310:
It depends, Matrosskaya Tishina fits as well ;)

nicklcool
18-04-2015, 03:25
Don't fall for the man-in-black's (agent smith's) attempts to force feed PC bull*hit to this forum! For those who've been out of the USA for awhile, these are the new tools of the left to spread propaganda and silence critics. Just use any superfluous,erudite,inapplicable term like bigot,racist,sexist,homophobe,xenophobe,etc. and you can instantly silence the debate! Oh,and i forgot the ever-useful abductio ad absurdum technique-e.g. "you don't think black lives matter!" or "you want the poor to starve!" It's just impossible in any university,really in any public sphere,to ddiscus any topic of societal impact without being called one of these terms. So don't fall for the man-in-black's PC BS. There's really no point debating him on whether you were,in fact, engaging in bigotry. He'll just continue fighting racism,bigotry,the other -ism's, and space aliens-all four are imagined- until the critics have been silenced and the debate shut down.

nicklcool
18-04-2015, 04:39
They have 900 military bases scattered around the world and use these bases to reek death and destruction on a horrific scale.

Rumplestilskin, why did you focus only on the twentieth century while crafting your post? America was not the first nor will she be the last to conduct herself in this way.

And even if you focus only on the twentieth century and ignore all previous millions killed by other countries, I think the Germans - if you combine the millions of Jews murdered with the killings of soldiers and others in WWII - would win the slaughter-award for this century!

Once America really revved up as a benevolent hegemon in the second half of the twentieth century, wow, did peace start to prosper; peace unlike any seen since the Pax Britannica! (well if we micro-focus on a few decades, at least) So it's deceiving to say those military bases throughout the world were used only to reek death and destruction.

So the lesson here Rumple is that the USA used her hegemony for the most part to ensure peace in the world, unlike some of the other, ahem, dare I say "violent" hegemons of the past! And the multi-lateral "peace" we are witnessing right now is a GREAT example of what happens when the USA withdraws from some of those hundreds of death-reeking military bases throughout the world.:vomit:

nicklcool
18-04-2015, 04:54
Had he pointed it at or towards the Police or members of the public, then neutralisation of the threat was justified!

Until he pointed that rifle at somebody else, then he was only a threat to himself!
Back to the topic at hand; have you ever used a firearm? It's actually a rhetorical question -- remember how few seconds it took that kooky Muslim in the UK to point his machete and then start hacking away?? Well it takes even fewer seconds to discharge a firearm after pointing it at someone!

So, no, the neutralization of the threat here was fully justified; if they'd waited from him to point-shoot the gun (the actions are simultaneous) the Police would have been remiss in their duties.

Also, sadly, in the OP situation, how can a jury not now find reasonable doubt that this was a murder?? If the man was so desperate not to be thrown back in jail, to run from his car from the cops, well, can we 100% doubt the officer's words that he went for the taser? So interesting that in cases like this the MSM media always conveniently washes over facts like this that contradict the Racism (Black Lives Matter! TM) Narrative.

Fantastika
18-04-2015, 05:33
Rumplestilskin, why did you focus only on the twentieth century while crafting your post? America was not the first nor will she be the last to conduct herself in this way.

And even if you focus only on the twentieth century and ignore all previous millions killed by other countries, I think the Germans - if you combine the millions of Jews murdered with the killings of soldiers and others in WWII - would win the slaughter-award for this century!

Once America really revved up as a benevolent hegemon in the second half of the twentieth century, wow, did peace start to prosper; peace unlike any seen since the Pax Britannica! (well if we micro-focus on a few decades, at least) So it's deceiving to say those military bases throughout the world were used only to reek death and destruction.

So the lesson here Rumple is that the USA used her hegemony for the most part to ensure peace in the world, unlike some of the other, ahem, dare I say "violent" hegemons of the past! And the multi-lateral "peace" we are witnessing right now is a GREAT example of what happens when the USA withdraws from some of those hundreds of death-reeking military bases throughout the world.:vomit:

I agree, there are just some many things *wrong* in this thread.

Agent Smith is falling for the "hypersensitive" racial, gender, etc. atmosphere and politics in contemporary USA. This is promoted by the race "industry" which exists on government largesse and seems to exacerbate hostility between gorups, Politicians get elected by promoting divisiveness and antagonism between young and old, hetero and homo, male and female, Spanish and English, black and white and yellow and red, (now I'm a racist for using two words there), handicapped, and now transgender, etc. In California it's now a crime to advertise you can counsel homosexuals to convert to heterosexuality.

None of these people - feminists, liberal black "leaders," homosexual activists, the "poor,", etc. - have anything to complain about. I used to live in a big house in Arlington, and rented 3-4 rooms to singles, mostly males, Over 5 years, there was a parade of newly-arrived immigrants - from Central and South America, from Africa, from Asia, to rent a room for a few months. They would work 2-3 jobs. They just arrived in America, and were talking advantage of the opportunities available and were happy as snot to be here! One guy from Guatemala started a company and I saw him a couple of years later, he had 30 employees. The Africans were totally ignorant of "racism" and had great attitudes, no chips on their shoulders. One man from Ghana was hiding from his DC girlfriend - a bum(ette) who refused to work or bear children, just wanted his money.

The only problems I had were renting to Americans - drugs, nutballs, rent-deadbeats, others who took off with huge phone bills.

TolkoRaz and Rumple are reading the "sensational" news, by the drive-by media, of a couple of incidents of out-of-control cops and shootings and concluding USA is composed of violent lunatics. But if one compares, for example, murder rates in countries with large black and Hispanic populations, such as Venezuela, Brazil and Mexico, the USA is, by comparison, peaceful. Brazil has a murder rate 12x that of the USA. And the US is not a homogeneous entity. Living in DC, you already know that there are 10x? 20x? the murders in DC as in neighboring Fairfax County, which has 3x as many people. And 90% of the murders in DC are in Northeast DC. Most of the USA is very peaceful. I feel more in danger in Russia, not because of the people, but because of their driving "skills" :)

Yes, the world is going to be a much more dangerous place when America withdraws from its bases around the world, look what has happened to Iraq.

rumple_stilskin
18-04-2015, 08:43
Those are not valid comparisons, with Singapore (a tiny city-state 1/100 the size of the US), or New Zealand (an insular tightly-regulated country with little freedom, where the black population is less than 1%). Why not compare US to San Marino or Liechtenstein? :rofl:

US is not comparable to England or Western Europe, it is more similar in history and ethnic makeup to Latin America. Compared to most countries of the Western Hemisphere, the US has by the lowest rate of violence.

Murder rate in Russia is twice that of US. And other countries like Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Estonia also have higher rates. But they are not "wealthy" so you omit them from comparison?

Countries of Latin America, such as Mexico, Chile, Brazil and Venezuela have 5 to 10 times the rate of murder, than the US.

These countries are not in "extreme poverty." Venezuela, which has a murder rate 12 times that of the USA, has an average income that is 75% of the income of countries like Poland or Latvia. Brazil and Mexico are also not in extreme poverty.

You also ignore the race factor. A huge proportion of crime is caused by blacks and Hispanics. Western European countries do not have 12%-30% of the population as black, or 15% Hispanic (in the US). In the case of Hispanics, fully 1/3 of the prison (violent offenders) population in the US is composed of illegal immigrants, 95% from Latin America, although illegal immigrants are only 5%-10% of the general population.

To lump in the crime statistics all blacks and Hispanics, as if that is the same racial makeup as all white European countries, is misleading, and 'racist." US has more murders than Western European countries, and it also has more blacks and Hispanics from countries where the murder rates, are, as you said, much higher.

Another thing you ignore is that fact that, in Russia, for example, crime is under-reported. How much so is conjecture, but everyday violence - assaults, muggings, burglary, etc. largely go unreported. Hit-and-run accidents go mostly unreported. I saw twice, drunks, or pedestrians, lying in the road at night, hit and injured by motorists who just kept driving. Are these "vehicular homicides" reported? I think not. I do know it is more than twice as dangerous to drive a car in Russia than in the US. In the US, drivers slow down for pedestrians, in Russia they speed up!

Once, I was walking across the street when the man next to me was hit by a car, in the afternoon. I banged on the car's hood, and yelled at the guy to get out of his car, he just hit someone, at least get out and see if the guy is okay! The driver just sat inside and drove off when the light changed.

Methinks you are just engaged in America-bashing, rather than an intelligent exposition of the factors involved in violence.

Congratulations, demonstrating the well known american geography skills. New Zealand population has 20% blacks. Has no freedom, what are you talking about? Enough freedom the police do not even carry guns. There is nothing tightly regulated there. You think your "freedom" is better than everyone else's "freedom".

There are more similarities of America with other english speaking countries like they never had a war on their own soil, their starting point etc. So I made the correct comparisons. The one difference is america is violence racked because of their miserable society.

Violence in america is similar to other countries with ghettos and slums. The ball park grouping is there.

Had it crossed your mind that poor people are in fact often violent or with crime(for a number of reasons), and in fact blacks are the majority of the poor.

So you want to consider the american statistics by saying "lets exclude the poor" (it's mostly blacks) to make your system seem good.

Even if you exported all your blacks to Guantanamo bay, you would need to replace all these $5 per hour slaves with a new lot of $5 per hour white slaves to keep your plutocracy in order. Then you will be able to see "oh, crime has returned and they are all white"

I have only a few moments to post here. Not enough time to reply to your deluded "we are number one" mentality burned into your psyc. A system that nobody else in the world needs imposed on them.

rumple_stilskin
18-04-2015, 08:53

Focus on 20th century? I focus on the now. america has started all the wars in the last 60 years for the purpose of greed and other selfish ends.
""ensure peace in the world" - you have a real gap in your knowledge here, watching too much hollywood to gain your history knowledge. Unfortunately, Hollywood version and reality are something different.

mr krinkle
18-04-2015, 10:19
Yes, the world is going to be a much more dangerous place when America withdraws from its bases around the world, look what has happened to Iraq.
Yes,look what happened in iraq......an illegal war concocted by an american regime hell bent on getting rid of saddam.....now we have isis,a 10x greater problem......another fine mess you've gotten us into america.....

nicklcool
18-04-2015, 13:04
Focus on 20th century? I focus on the now. america has started all the wars in the last 60 years for the purpose of greed and other selfish ends.
""ensure peace in the world" - you have a real gap in your knowledge here, watching too much hollywood to gain your history knowledge. Unfortunately, Hollywood version and reality are something different.
Rumple, maybe English,isn't your first language, 20th century=dvadtsatyi vek=the 1900s. This is a very short view of history so I don't see how you can lable America the most agressive nation, maybe most agressive in the 20th century as I said, but the world wasn't born yesterday and surely you've read of the more agressive nations that existed in the nineteenth (=1800s) and earlier centuries!
And as far as ensuring peace in the world as a benevolent hegemon, why Rumple did America not occupy Germany, USSR, Vietnam, South Korea, Iraq, Somalia, Chekoslovakia (or was it Serbia?) etc. after winning those wars? (Vs. For example the benevolent USSR who remained in countries and even redrew borders in such a way as to foment unrest among those peoples) If America is so hell-bent on world domination, she'd have a lot of territory outside of North America, after winning all those wars! And by the way, this is far from all the wars of the last 60 years, and I don't think she started all of them (germany started WWII, Iraq started Gulf war by invading Kuwait, Afghanistan started war by giving aid and comfort to Obama who murdered 3000+on 9/11)

rumple_stilskin
18-04-2015, 15:25
Rumple, maybe English,isn't your first language, 20th century=dvadtsatyi vek=the 1900s. This is a very short view of history so I don't see how you can lable America the most agressive nation, maybe most agressive in the 20th century as I said, but the world wasn't born yesterday and surely you've read of the more agressive nations that existed in the nineteenth (=1800s) and earlier centuries!
And as far as ensuring peace in the world as a benevolent hegemon, why Rumple did America not occupy Germany, USSR, Vietnam, South Korea, Iraq, Somalia, Chekoslovakia (or was it Serbia?) etc. after winning those wars? (Vs. For example the benevolent USSR who remained in countries and even redrew borders in such a way as to foment unrest among those peoples) If America is so hell-bent on world domination, she'd have a lot of territory outside of North America, after winning all those wars! And by the way, this is far from all the wars of the last 60 years, and I don't think she started all of them (germany started WWII, Iraq started Gulf war by invading Kuwait, Afghanistan started war by giving aid and comfort to Obama who murdered 3000+on 9/11)

Oh, I see you won all those wars. Moral the outset as well.

A special congratulations on your veitnam win.

nicklcool
18-04-2015, 16:43
Oh, I see you won all those wars. Moral the outset as well.

A special congratulations on your veitnam win.

Winning or losing the wars wasn't the point. What did "greedy," "destruction reeking" America do after winning tge wars? Did the country act in a selfish, violent way?

nicklcool
18-04-2015, 17:35
Back to the OP (and this fits quite well with the debate of are Americans the most violent nationality and the most frequent wagers of unjust wars?),

Is there a just (morally justified)reason for cops to kill? What about for civilians?. What do some of these just reasons look like?

Next step, what made these killings by cops that we're discussing not morally justified? Are they 100% unjustified?

TolkoRaz
18-04-2015, 21:29
Back to the OP (and this fits quite well with the debate of are Americans the most violent nationality and the most frequent wagers of unjust wars?),

Is there a just (morally justified)reason for cops to kill? What about for civilians?. What do some of these just reasons look like?

Next step, what made these killings by cops that we're discussing not morally justified? Are they 100% unjustified?

Yes, there is a justifiable, moral and legal reason for 'cops' or members of the military to kill, but legally these are contained within clearly defined 'Rules of Engagement'.

Sadly, in some of the recent publicised killings by US of A cops, the deaths have not been justified. Video imagery clearly demonstrates the over zealous, illegal and incomprehensible actions of a few individuals which did not meet the 'Rules of Engagement'! :book:

MickeyTong
18-04-2015, 23:52
Don't fall for the man-in-black's (agent smith's) attempts to force feed PC bull*hit to this forum! For those who've been out of the USA for awhile, these are the new tools of the left to spread propaganda and silence critics. Just use any superfluous,erudite,inapplicable term like bigot,racist,sexist,homophobe,xenophobe,etc. and you can instantly silence the debate! Oh,and i forgot the ever-useful abductio ad absurdum technique-e.g. "you don't think black lives matter!" or "you want the poor to starve!" It's just impossible in any university,really in any public sphere,to ddiscus any topic of societal impact without being called one of these terms. So don't fall for the man-in-black's PC BS. There's really no point debating him on whether you were,in fact, engaging in bigotry. He'll just continue fighting racism,bigotry,the other -ism's, and space aliens-all four are imagined- until the critics have been silenced and the debate shut down.

"Leftist" is also term used to silence debate and devalue any opinions at variance with those of the John Birch Society.

"Abductio ad absurum" ???? Is that similar to reductio ad absurdum?

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 03:54
"Leftist" is also term used to silence debate and devalue any opinions at variance with those of the John Birch Society.

John Birch? :rofl:

Where did you dredge that up from? At most, he and his group of 3 or 4 members, was a straw man, used by Leftists to frighten Americans in the 1950's.

John Birch! How about J. Edgar Hoover and Dwight Eisenhower! :rofl:

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 04:21
Yes, there is a justifiable, moral and legal reason for 'cops' or members of the military to kill, but legally these are contained within clearly defined 'Rules of Engagement'.

Sadly, in some of the recent publicised killings by US of A cops, the deaths have not been justified. Video imagery clearly demonstrates the over zealous, illegal and incomprehensible actions of a few individuals which did not meet the 'Rules of Engagement'! :book:

This thread is supposedly about cops in the USA. No one here seems to get it. This is not a problem of racist white cops shooting poor, innocent black children. It is a problem of the USA turning into the USSA, a totalitarian police state. And the media has completely abdicated its civic responsibility to chronicle and report this descent into tyranny.

The American media is so cowardly, and so corrupt, that today, on the radio, the newspapers, and the TV, there is a one-sided story, of the 20th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. Bill Clinton was in OKC to deliver a speech on it, to gather sympathy for the government and lay the blame on "domestic terrorists" (domestic terrorists = peaceful Americans who own guns.)

However, there is another anniversary today, and that anniversary is completely censored. There is only *one* half-mention of it on Google search, while OKC gets 1,569 stories. This was the killing, by the US government, under Bill Clinton, of 76 Christians at Waco, Texas. The government laid siege to their farm and eventually attacked it with tanks, resulting in a fire which killed 83 women, men and children. After the US Army had killed all these Americans, they brought out bulldozers the next day to sweep everything into a big mass grave.

So Clinton makes a speech about the Oklahoma City bombing, lying about it - he says the bomber planned a series of terrorist attacks. The truth is that the bomber wanted to get revenge for Waco, and that is why he bombed a US government building, which held IRS agents. The bomber planned it on the same day, the anniversary of Waco, so people would remember the Waco atrocity that Clinton committed.

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 04:33
The War on the American People (http://www.walmart.com/ip/44101393?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227031795127&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=74803930968&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=104602795728&veh=sem)

http://www.fairbrothers.com/expatphotos/BA.jpg

Oh, uh, BTW, for anyone who still thinks the Republicans are the ones who are pro-police and pro-war, please note that the forward of this book is written by a leading Republican, Ron Paul. He is the father of Rand Paul, presidential candidate.

Ignatius
20-04-2015, 07:32
Unfortunately, conservatives like McCain and Putin participate in a positive feedback loop between belief and action about one another.

Benedikt
20-04-2015, 08:19
A few cops in America? It's how cops are trained don't kidd yourself. Cops are getting more and more brutal.

Russian cops taking bribes is so 1997. Now there are very few who will and if you go out to the smaller town it would very hard to find one who will.

on top of it. most, or nearly all, squad cars have cameras, so it is no more, sit down and make it out -po chelovetshki, kommandir-

Agent Smith
20-04-2015, 08:59
Don't fall for the man-in-black's (agent smith's) attempts to force feed PC bull*hit to this forum! For those who've been out of the USA for awhile, these are the new tools of the left to spread propaganda and silence critics.

this is standard response bigots write when people point out bigotry. it is not really difficult to discuss social topics without bigotry if you are not narrowminded. if you are narrowminded you accuse people of politically correct mto hide behind. bigotry has very easy definition in dictionary and not hard to understand for most people.

FatAndy
20-04-2015, 11:43
Unfortunately, conservatives like McCain and Putin participate in a positive feedback loop between belief and action about one another.
Well, Putin is at least adequate ;)

nicklcool
20-04-2015, 12:22
this is standard response bigots write when people point out bigotry. it is not really difficult to discuss social topics without bigotry if you are not narrowminded. if you are narrowminded you accuse people of politically correct mto hide behind. bigotry has very easy definition in dictionary and not hard to understand for most people.

Good Lord, Man-in-Black, now I'm a bigot!? Are you a real person or just some heinous chatroom bot created by Al Sharpton that spits out standard PC phrases whenever another person discusses a socially contentious topic and uses certain keywords!?

Can you do describe a conservative's positions on abortion and welfare reform without sounding bigoted? I'll bet Sharpton forgot to write that into your code.

Agent Smith
20-04-2015, 12:35
Good Lord, Man-in-Black, now I'm a bigot!? i have not heard your beliefs on issues but i am curious now after you dismiss someone pointing out straight up bigotry

Matt24
20-04-2015, 12:52

"Abductio ad absurum" ???? Is that similar to reductio ad absurdum?

you leftie word meister of questionable generaltalia don't you read that Harold Potter science or what? and you claim to be medical and that - Abductio ad Absurum clearly refers to placing part or parts of the human foot (abductor vulgas ring any bells Lenin?) into an orifice to appear stupid - I think yer one fully understood the task at hand, and has executed brilliantly also in this ecological tree hugging centric world we should congratulate him on what you dumb arsedly assumed was a typo spelling absurdum like that has save incalculable electrons.

Ignatius
20-04-2015, 13:06
Well, Putin is at least adequate ;)

I think you're mistranslating the Russian word 'адекватный' which in English means "normal or acceptable," not 'adequate' - "that which meets a basic standard of good but no greater."

For instance:
That TV should prove adequate until I can afford a nicer model.

This mistranslation happens frequently with English loanwords in Russian - провокатор, спортсмен, директор, брутапьный.

I had a Russian friend once confront me with "Putin is a brutal man!" after thinking he was saying in English "Путин брутапьный мужчина!"

My response: Yes, indeed. Very much so. :evilgrin:

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 13:11

McCain is not a "conservative." He is not even a Republican, he is a "RINO" - Republican in Name Only. In his last primary election, he ran against a real "conservative" J.D. Hayworth, who had Tea Party support. McCain votes for Democratic positions, supported Euromaiden, supports unlimited immigration, and calls real conservatives such as Rand Paul "wacko birds."

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 13:34
I think you're mistranslating the Russian word 'адекватный' which in English means "normal or acceptable," not 'adequate' - "that which meets a basic standard of good but no greater."

For instance:
That TV should prove adequate until I can afford a nicer model.

This mistranslation happens frequently with English loanwords in Russian - провокатор, спортсмен, директор, брутапьный.

I had a Russian friend once confront me with "Putin is a brutal man!" after thinking he was saying in English "Путин брутапьный мужчина!"

I think there is also misunderstood or disagreement on words like "conservative", "liberal, "Right-wing and "Left-wing." The Republican leadership and the Democratic leadership in Washington are all very alike or "liberal" on domestic spending and foreign intervention.

I oppose "big government" - I oppose higher taxes and more government regulations. As far as overseas, I oppose US meddling in Egypt, Ukraine, Libya, Yeman and Syria, but I have no problem with taking out dictators like Saddam Hussein who, remember? burned down the whole country of Kuwait. I oppose tyrannies like Saudi Arabia, they are the root cause and funding of radical Islam, and I oppose China, who are technology thieves, and they both are big-time human rights violators.

So does that make me a conservative or a liberal? Right or Left? The definitions are getting more and more fuzzy, and like other posters have said, Nick Kool, Agent Smith and Mickey Tong, these labels are just used as epithets to smear others with differing positions.

As a conservative, I wish that America government would stop regulating and taxing our lives, and that the rest of the world would just mind its own business.

We have, in Washington, a narcissistic president and arrogant government that not only thinks it can "right the wrongs" of past generations, but can also "fix" the problems of the world.

People can be trusted, but governments can't.

Uncle Wally
20-04-2015, 13:49
I think there is also misunderstood or disagreement on words like "conservative", "liberal, "Right-wing and "Left-wing." The Republican leadership and the Democratic leadership in Washington are all very alike or "liberal" on domestic spending and foreign intervention.

I oppose "big government" - I oppose higher taxes and more government regulations. As far as overseas, I oppose US meddling in Egypt, Ukraine, Libya, Yeman and Syria, but I have no problem with taking out dictators like Saddam Hussein who, remember? burned down the whole country of Kuwait. I oppose tyrannies like Saudi Arabia, they are the root cause and funding of radical Islam, and I oppose China, who are technology thieves, and they both are big-time human rights violators.

So does that make me a conservative or a liberal? Right or Left? The definitions are getting more and more fuzzy, and like other posters have said, Nick Kool, Agent Smith and Mickey Tong, these labels are just used as epithets to smear others with differing positions.

As a conservative, I wish that America government would stop regulating and taxing our lives, and that the rest of the world would just mind its own business.

People can be trusted, but governments can't.

Taking out Saddam was the biggest mistake America made.

Fantastika
20-04-2015, 14:01
Taking out Saddam was the biggest mistake America made.

Sodom was a conqueror, he was not like the Egyptian, Libyan or Syrian dictators. He invaded Kuwait and was ready to set the Mideast on fire with an invasion of Saudi Arabia. He also invaded Iran and used gas (weapons of mass destruction) in that attack. The other Mideast despots were happy to stay within their border-fences.

The "mistake" Obama (not America) made in Iraq was withdrawing the troops, running away and letting the chaos ensue. Like a teacher leaving the classroom, the children start misbehaving, without adult supervision.

If you are talking about the 2nd invasion, I guess I have to agree. Sadam had already been "educated" by the first American invasion to stay docile within his borders. Invading again was a mistake. Once they started, they should have stayed and finished the job. The US assumed responsibility for the situation by invading, then Obama said, "Oh, heck with this," and removed the teacher from the classroom.

Ignatius
20-04-2015, 15:37
The "mistake" Obama (not America) made in Iraq was withdrawing the troops, running away and letting the chaos ensue.

Actually, it was GW, not Obama who signed the US-Iraq Status of Forces of treaty in 2008 which required ALL US troops to exit Iraq by July 1st, 2009. Can't lay that one on Obama.

FatAndy
20-04-2015, 17:10
that which meets a basic standard of good but no greater."
That fits too. ;)

...and this is good and correct. :)

MickeyTong
21-04-2015, 01:20
you leftie word meister of questionable generaltalia don't you read that Harold Potter science or what? and you claim to be medical and that - Abductio ad Absurum clearly refers to placing part or parts of the human foot (abductor vulgas ring any bells Lenin?) into an orifice to appear stupid - I think yer one fully understood the task at hand, and has executed brilliantly also in this ecological tree hugging centric world we should congratulate him on what you dumb arsedly assumed was a typo spelling absurdum like that has save incalculable electrons.

Ah...he was writing about bumions (how's that for a portmanteau?)

Save the elctrn! Death to verbose circumlocuitous ponderosities! Embrace the pithy!

And who are you calling a Leftie, you festering crypto fascist carbuncle?

And where does the Italian airline Genitalia fit into the ersatz erudition of this impartial political discourse?

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 01:22
Sodom was a conqueror, he was not like the Egyptian, Libyan or Syrian dictators. He invaded Kuwait and was ready to set the Mideast on fire with an invasion of Saudi Arabia. He also invaded Iran and used gas (weapons of mass destruction) in that attack. The other Mideast despots were happy to stay within their border-fences.

The "mistake" Obama (not America) made in Iraq was withdrawing the troops, running away and letting the chaos ensue. Like a teacher leaving the classroom, the children start misbehaving, without adult supervision.

If you are talking about the 2nd invasion, I guess I have to agree. Sadam had already been "educated" by the first American invasion to stay docile within his borders. Invading again was a mistake. Once they started, they should have stayed and finished the job. The US assumed responsibility for the situation by invading, then Obama said, "Oh, heck with this," and removed the teacher from the classroom.

You should really look up the truth on Iraq. Saddam never would have gone into Saudi Arabia knowing that it and the Bush family are so close. How else could they get their involvement in 9/11 kept away from the public? 28 pages of proof you will never see.

Fantastika
21-04-2015, 06:17
You should really look up the truth on Iraq. Saddam never would have gone into Saudi Arabia knowing that it and the Bush family are so close. How else could they get their involvement in 9/11 kept away from the public? 28 pages of proof you will never see.

9/11 was ten years *after* Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. Saddam had attacked Iran, then he attacked Kuwait. When the US moved troops to protect Saudi Arabia, Saddam's thugs began looting in Kuwait and destroying infrastructure.
Later, he launched SCUD missiles at Israel, terrorizing civilians. Thank god he didn't have Sarin or other gas to put in the SCUD's. When he withdrew from Kuwait, he set fire to every oil well in Kuwait. The country was an inferno for the next several months.

Truly, Saddam was a madman. Trying to assign rational reasoning to him, is illogical.

Benedikt
21-04-2015, 07:06

something similar were the reasons why the Popes and Kings -invented- the Crusades to the Holy land. it was a quiet time, no wars to fight. but they had many unruly knights on hand and they did not know what to do. so they went on fighting amongst themselves, also pillaging the villages and towns and harassing, robbing and killing. complaints were more and more and the situation seemed to get out of hands. and of course also the positions of the local kings and the likes were at stake. many a knight wanted to be king. so, invent an imaginary enemy ( Arabs and Christians lived peacefully together i n Jerusalem. -tourists- and pilgrims were treated well by the Arabs, after all they brought jobs, money and got wealth to the locals). but they were Moslems and -Infidels-.So, the Pope had this idea....And the Kings got rid of competitors and marauding hordes of Knights and Soldiers....
The -Arab- wars, are therefore nothing new. The USA just used a pre text, that is all. And all the bases? for sure not the brightest, most peace loving pacifists are posted there...

Matt24
21-04-2015, 07:27
Ah...he was writing about bumions (how's that for a portmanteau?)

Save the elctrn! Death to verbose circumlocuitous ponderosities! Embrace the pithy!

And who are you calling a Leftie, you festering crypto fascist carbuncle?

And where does the Italian airline Genitalia fit into the ersatz erudition of this impartial political discourse?

Spooneristic git!

Benedikt
21-04-2015, 08:05

but then it is also true for people here in Russia.
and not every Russian is a Vodka swilling,unwashed,wife beating,commie loving Mushik.

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 09:07
9/11 was ten years *after* Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. Saddam had attacked Iran, then he attacked Kuwait. When the US moved troops to protect Saudi Arabia, Saddam's thugs began looting in Kuwait and destroying infrastructure.
Later, he launched SCUD missiles at Israel, terrorizing civilians. Thank god he didn't have Sarin or other gas to put in the SCUD's. When he withdrew from Kuwait, he set fire to every oil well in Kuwait. The country was an inferno for the next several months.

Truly, Saddam was a madman. Trying to assign rational reasoning to him, is illogical.

Why did he attack Iran? Are you sure it wasn't at the request of America who were supporting him at the time.

mr krinkle
21-04-2015, 16:10
Thankyou.....

Yes he was,but while he was inpower ,iraq was a stable entity...now look at the mess its in!

Why did he attack Iran? Are you sure it wasn't at the request of America who were supporting him at the time.
Indeed it was,Rumsfeld himself met Saddam several times....the US sold him a lot of the weaponry he used againdt Iran....Hell,Saddam even made the cover of TIME magazine,Man of the Year....

Fantastika
21-04-2015, 21:47
Thankyou.....
Yes he (Saddam) was,but while he was inpower ,iraq was a stable entity...now look at the mess its in!

Right. He invaded Kuwait, looted then made an inferno of the entire country, invaded Iran, rained SCUD missiles on Israel, gassed 30,000 Kurds....

Anyway, back to the topic, more proof that out-of-control cops are a tool of the Left, that is, DEMOCRAT's ("Leftists" for those of you who live in Yoshkar-Ola).

Heavily armed SWAT teams and regular thug-cops were used to invade people's homes in Wisconsin. The citizens' crimes? They were Conservative Republicans (Tea Party) participating in political activity.

Wisconsins-shame-I-thought-it-was-home-invasion (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417155/wisconsins-shame-i-thought-it-was-home-invasion-david-french)

The cops were ordered to do these home invasions by a corrupt DEMOCRAT judge, based on a bogus complaint by a corrupt DEMOCRAT politician.

And how do we know this is a DEMOCRAT operation to suppress political activity? We know that, boys and girls, because the press coverage of this outrageous crime against America, as the coverage of a similar outrage - Barack Obama's use of the IRS and NSA to suppress the Tea Party - the coverage is virtually nil. The media is nearly silent on jackbooted cops trampling on the freedoms guaranteed all citizens by the US Constitution, because the victims are Republicans, Conservatives, and Tea Party members.

So, please can the simplistic hypocrisy that out-of-control militsia in the US is strictly white cops targeting innocent blacks.

http://www.fairbrothers.com/expatphotos/cops.jpg

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 23:51
Right. He invaded Kuwait, looted then made an inferno of the entire country, invaded Iran, rained SCUD missiles on Israel, gassed 30,000 Kurds....

Anyway, back to the topic, more proof that out-of-control cops are a tool of the Left, that is, DEMOCRAT's ("Leftists" for those of you who live in Yoshkar-Ola).

Heavily armed SWAT teams and regular thug-cops were used to invade people's homes in Wisconsin. The citizens' crimes? They were Conservative Republicans (Tea Party) participating in political activity.

Wisconsins-shame-I-thought-it-was-home-invasion (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417155/wisconsins-shame-i-thought-it-was-home-invasion-david-french)

The cops were ordered to do these home invasions by a corrupt DEMOCRAT judge, based on a bogus complaint by a corrupt DEMOCRAT politician.

And how do we know this is a DEMOCRAT operation to suppress political activity? We know that, boys and girls, because the press coverage of this outrageous crime against America, as the coverage of a similar outrage - Barack Obama's use of the IRS and NSA to suppress the Tea Party - the coverage is virtually nil. The media is nearly silent on jackbooted cops trampling on the freedoms guaranteed all citizens by the US Constitution, because the victims are Republicans, Conservatives, and Tea Party members.

So, please can the simplistic hypocrisy that out-of-control militsia in the US is strictly white cops targeting innocent blacks.

http://www.fairbrothers.com/expatphotos/cops.jpg

Are you telling us the lies you believe? You still believe there is a difference between Republicans and Democrats in America? In America there is money, corporations and they want fascism and slaves to work happily being slaves. There are people with so much money that they can control markets and the value of gold,oil, electricity and the dollar. But you see the dollar is just a frame of mind because it is backed by nothing but your belief, sweat, blood and tears. Wake the fu@k up will ya!

Uncle Wally
21-04-2015, 23:56
It was BUSH and the patriot act that made this all possible, a fu@king REPUBLICAN that made it all possible. Rich is rich and money is money and as long as you are fooled by both there will be no peace in this world (reality, movie, play, drama) we call life.

MickeyTong
22-04-2015, 00:31
Spooneristic git!

Now you're just baking the hiss, you hob bend.

Fantastika
22-04-2015, 01:03
It was BUSH and the patriot act that made this all possible, a fu@king REPUBLICAN that made it all possible. Rich is rich and money is money and as long as you are fooled by both there will be no peace in this world (reality, movie, play, drama) we call life.

:snoring:

Fantastika
22-04-2015, 01:17
Wally, you will like this game:

soundcloud.com cards-against-humanity a-good-game-of-cards (https://soundcloud.com/cards-against-humanity/a-good-game-of-cards)

:9456:

Cards Against Humanity Game (https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/)