PDA

View Full Version : IMF & EU need to bailout their own bankers again...

rumple_stilskin
02-04-2015, 14:34
You can see this article below, which tells the real story behind western loans to the Ukraine.

When the IMF goes in to bailout a country, it is never bailing out that country at all. Instead, it is usually the case they are in fact bailing out western bankers who have recklessly lent to the country or invested in that country.

Under the guise of "best practices" and "structural reforms", the country then agrees to reduce the quality of life to the masses by increasing the costs of essential services. Allowing more funds to be paid to the foreign bankers as interest.

Their have been some articles that the money been loaned to Ukraine by the IMF did not make sense, well here is one reason they are really doing it.

Bailout their own bankers again.....

http://russia-insider.com/en/soros-fears-heavy-losses-and-requires-further-eu-loans-ukraine/5221

Fantastika
02-04-2015, 15:14
The Politicians hand out the money "Oh, look at me! I'm giving you poor people free money!"

The IMF bails out the politicians. The banks bail out the IMF. We peons, the taxpayers, bail out the IMF. Or something like that

Looks like the Western banks, politicians and IMF are so desperate to get Ukraine entangled in their nefarious loan schemes, they will ignore standards of accountability and good bookkeeping. What did Porky spend on the loans so far? Buying more weapons, signing contracts for more tanks (that will get blasted to rubble). That is, the money that didn't "disappear" into Swiss bank accounts.

rumple_stilskin
02-04-2015, 15:28
The Politicians hand out the money "Oh, look at me! I'm giving you poor people free money!"

The IMF bails out the politicians. The banks bail out the IMF. We peons, the taxpayers, bail out the IMF. Or something like that

Looks like the Western banks, politicians and IMF are so desperate to get Ukraine entangled in their nefarious loan schemes, they will ignore standards of accountability and good bookkeeping. What did Porky spend on the loans so far? Buying more weapons, signing contracts for more tanks (that will get blasted to rubble). That is, the money that didn't "disappear" into Swiss bank accounts.

As a minimum, if there was no IMF money there would be more pressure not to spend money on war activities.

Also, it would be more obvious they were better off with no coup.

Uncle Wally
02-04-2015, 22:35
Wait that's not how they spin it!

Of course Ukraine will pay off her loans to the vulture bankers. Why nobody understands this is beyond me. You think they are just going to get money to help poor people? Don't be crazy.

Benedikt
03-04-2015, 05:42
Wait that's not how they spin it!

Of course Ukraine will pay off her loans to the vulture bankers. Why nobody understands this is beyond me. You think they are just going to get money to help poor people? Don't be crazy.

and not pay back the loans. i nthe end it will be the taxpayer. as usual.... if yo ucan read german or find an article i nEnglish, check out -Hypo Alpe Adria Bank- the biggest banking scandal we have in Austria now ....

rumple_stilskin
03-04-2015, 08:37
and not pay back the loans. i nthe end it will be the taxpayer. as usual.... if yo ucan read german or find an article i nEnglish, check out -Hypo Alpe Adria Bank- the biggest banking scandal we have in Austria now ....

In some situations where the target country chooses not be debt slaves, the loaning country bails out their banks. The ordinary taxpayer pays out huge sums meanwhile the bankers who set the whole thing up pay themselves 10 Million Euro per year or even higher because they have brains the size of a planet.

It's always a fraud from the outset, 10 million euro salaries on the basis of balance sheets that are either unethical(reckless lending creating debt slaves) or outright fraud where the loans will obviously never be repaid - but only 10 or 20 years later is it obvious to the common man.

In the mean time they have sucked huge sums out of the bank themselves......
This is from the utopia called western societies, that needs to be inflicted on countries around the world - by bribing, corrupting or if necessary by bombing them into submission.