PDA

View Full Version : Tales of woe

shurale
01-04-2015, 23:22
Jas inspired me to create this thread.
So, what do you want to complain about?
I'd like to complain about customers who make me work. I think it is absolutely unfair.

ConanS
02-04-2015, 00:59
You know, Festivus isn't until Christmas so the Airing of Grievances isn't until then. But until then, I'd like to complain about sore throats and that jazz.

vossy7
02-04-2015, 05:02
I do look after my feet very well but a couple of times in my life I have had ingrown toenails and had to have them cut out........that bloody injection straight into the top of your big toe.........f@cking hell now that hurts........woe is me:10641:

Uncle Wally
02-04-2015, 12:48
I do look after my feet very well but a couple of times in my life I have had ingrown toenails and had to have them cut out........that bloody injection straight into the top of your big toe.........f@cking hell now that hurts........woe is me:10641:

That's sick! I was just having breakfast you know! I want to complain about people who make sick post about their toes when anybody can read it whilst having breakfast. I will be scared for life!

shurale
06-04-2015, 15:43
Feeling sleepy. At work. I wish I was paid for taking a nap.

TolkoRaz
06-04-2015, 15:51

Toe is you!

TolkoRaz
06-04-2015, 15:52

Apply for a job testing mattresses or sleeping tablets?

natlee
06-04-2015, 20:05
Perfect thread! :shame:

My youngest got sick with a very unpleasant virus just days before her dad came for a short visit. Then, of course, Moscow weather turned to shit around the same time which meant that we would be stuck at home as our little one's nose was still blocked so she was breathing through her mouth which would've been hellish for her sore throat in the mad cold. And speaking of toes, on my man's first day here I hit mine against the metal couch leg and half of my foot along with the toe turned red, then purple and then green :eek: It is still swollen, feels hard as wood and walking still hurts like hell :mad: On that same day midst all the stress we had a bit of a heated argument I cannot even recall what about :question: and I happened to be holding a pan lid in my hand :eek: so... in the moment of madness :jawdrop: I hit myself with it and my head started bleeding like I'd only seen in horror films :nut: I looked sooo hot with blood on my face, neck and chest :bowdown: It then hurt to sleep on my back and side for a couple of days so I had to spoon with my man except I'd have normally preferred him behind me :shame: And as soon as my youngest was on the way to recovery, I got a pretty bad cold where I couldn't breathe in any sleeping position... What a memorable visit for my love! :(

Fantastika
06-04-2015, 20:14

:eek: You need a new doctor. The way to treat ingrown toenail is to soak it in hot epsom salt water for an hour or so, and repeat a few times. Watch TV while you are relaxing with your foot in the bowl...then you or the doctor can cut it after it is loosened up and not so tender.

shurale
06-04-2015, 21:08

Now my problem is that I cannot fall asleep. I wanted to take a power nap and then do my homework and maybe even write a story for my friend. or forget the homework and just write the story.

Uncle Wally
06-04-2015, 22:43
Perfect thread! :shame:

My youngest got sick with a very unpleasant virus just days before her dad came for a short visit. Then, of course, Moscow weather turned to shit around the same time which meant that we would be stuck at home as our little one's nose was still blocked so she was breathing through her mouth which would've been hellish for her sore throat in the mad cold. And speaking of toes, on my man's first day here I hit mine against the metal couch leg and half of my foot along with the toe turned red, then purple and then green :eek: It is still swollen, feels hard as wood and walking still hurts like hell :mad: On that same day midst all the stress we had a bit of a heated argument I cannot even recall what about :question: and I happened to be holding a pan lid in my hand :eek: so... in the moment of madness :jawdrop: I hit myself with it and my head started bleeding like I'd only seen in horror films :nut: I looked sooo hot with blood on my face, neck and chest :bowdown: It then hurt to sleep on my back and side for a couple of days so I had to spoon with my man except I'd have normally preferred him behind me :shame: And as soon as my youngest was on the way to recovery, I got a pretty bad cold where I couldn't breathe in any sleeping position... What a memorable visit for my love! :(

You are a wild one aren't you!!!!!

That's so hot!

natlee
07-04-2015, 16:48
That's so hot! Hmmm!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7596/17040678916_a6b5a46f02.jpg

Still think so? :nut:

Uncle Wally
07-04-2015, 18:09
Hmmm!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7596/17040678916_a6b5a46f02.jpg

Still think so? :nut:

Yes I do, and you have a lovely neck! I like the color of your hair too. Is it natural?

natlee
07-04-2015, 18:36
Yes I do, and you have a lovely neck! I like the color of your hair too. Is it natural? Yes, I'm all natural! :D

vossy7
07-04-2015, 20:20
My big toe suddenly pales into complete insignificance ......Nat ,just hope you are OK now ........is your man looking after you?

natlee
07-04-2015, 20:48
Hey honey, I'm ok thank you - it is now mainly my heart that's broken as he left Sunday afternoon and we will not be seeing him again for close to four months, and that's if we're lucky :(

Uncle Wally
07-04-2015, 22:44
Hey honey, I'm ok thank you - it is now mainly my heart that's broken as he left Sunday afternoon and we will not be seeing him again for close to four months, and that's if we're lucky :(

But how good will it be in four months?

Uncle Wally
07-04-2015, 22:52
Yes, I'm all natural! :D

Nice! Your skin color is tasty too! Me being mostly Italian, have darker, olive skin. The shade of your white skin makes me, um, a little crazy. Contrast I guess.

natlee
07-04-2015, 23:55
But how good will it be in four months? Hopefully wonderful, but short-lived as per usual! :(

Nice! Your skin color is tasty too! Me being mostly Italian, have darker, olive skin. The shade of your white skin makes me, um, a little crazy. Contrast I guess. I've always wanted darker skin - every doctor wants to run tests on me suspecting anemia at best! :mad:

I love darker skin on men, too!

Uncle Wally
08-04-2015, 01:56
Hopefully wonderful, but short-lived as per usual! :(

I've always wanted darker skin - every doctor wants to run tests on me suspecting anemia at best! :mad:

I love darker skin on men, too!

Short and sweet/hot! Sometimes the anticipation can be just as thrilling as the climax.

We all want what someone else has. You have curly hair but you want straight.

I think it's just that you are so close to a red head. You know how they have that white skin. I see it in your hair color, just a little fire. Yours is a healthy white, a "I'm not your average girl" white. I bet other girls ask "what color" you use on your hair.

natlee
08-04-2015, 02:10
We all want what someone else has. You have curly hair but you want straight. So true!

I think it's just that you are so close to a red head. I see it in your hair color, just a little fire. Funnily enough, people say that a lot while I don't see it!

I bet other girls ask "what color" you use on your hair. They do! :eek:

shurale
08-04-2015, 02:46
So true!

Funnily enough, people say that a lot while I don't see it!

They do! :eek:

Insomnia?

natlee
08-04-2015, 13:40
Insomnia? Far from it - I'd happily go to sleep as early as 9 pm if I could ignore all that needs doing over here :mad: I only ever seem to go to bed early when my man's here - not much gets done but I feel wonderful!

vossy7
08-04-2015, 13:45
Far from it - I'd happily go to sleep as early as 9 pm if I could ignore all that needs doing over here :mad: I only ever seem to go to bed early when my man's here - not much gets done but I feel wonderful!

So not insomnia ,more like insatiable ;)