PDA

View Full Version : For GUYS ONLY

Alethea
22-03-2004, 17:14
How far would you police your girlfriend?

Men get jealous. Not often. Once or twice a day.
Would you spy on your girlfriend ?

Fa-Q!
22-03-2004, 17:28
I think that those sound more like women's actions than men's.

DPG
22-03-2004, 17:36
Other - I bugged every electrical outlet and phoneline in her house, installed minature satillite tracking systems in her car, put microphones into her watch, belt buckle, pen, mobile and sunglasses.

Then, while she was sleeping I injected a biologically untracable radioactive compound into her left shoulder which allows me to track her position on earth to within 3 feet. Also a hidden trojan file on her laptop automatically mirrors to a secure satillite server uplink all traffic and documents present on the system.

Did I mention that I'm single...;);)

DPG
22-03-2004, 17:40
What about that service that agencies run in the states now, where for example a woman who thinks that hubby is cheating on her (or the kind of guy that would) hires a stunning woman to try to seduce him in a bar...has anyone ever used one of those??

Dirty underhand agencies trying to detroy men's lives...;)

DPG
22-03-2004, 17:45
Alethea - I think that you forgot one rather important option in your poll...something like:

"None of them because I believe in people's privacy"

There are surely a few others who would choose it?!

Also, you ~must~ post the same poll for women - it will be really interesting to compare the results.

DJ Biscuit
22-03-2004, 17:48
Originally posted by DPG
[B]What about that service that agencies run in the states now, where for example a woman who thinks that hubby is cheating on her (or the kind of guy that would) hires a stunning woman to try to seduce him in a bar...has anyone ever used one of those??

No, but it has happened to me twice!

DPG
22-03-2004, 17:51
DJ:

Are you sure that they worked for an agency - or did you simply get very lucky.....twice?!

Do tell! Do tell!

Lexis
22-03-2004, 17:55
well, I do not spy on my wife... No reason to.

But if I had a reason too I probably would do all of the above ;) Tricky thing is, what is a good reason? If there is such a thing as good reason anyway :)

Fa-Q!
22-03-2004, 18:00
If I had a reason to spy on my significant other, I'd find a new significant other.

ReturnOfBroadmoor
22-03-2004, 18:01
I just have the guards at Night Flight follow her around, to make sure she does not take anything out of her earnings before I count them.

Braders
22-03-2004, 19:25
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
If I had a reason to spy on my significant other, I'd find a new significant other.

Perfectly put lad!

Pussy Cat
22-03-2004, 21:42

Nu-u-u-uu... Come on... And if you love your significant other and are not sure? Simply realize that something goes wrong?

Ledka
22-03-2004, 21:43
I will confess, I looked through my boy friends SMSs.

Alethea
23-03-2004, 09:33
Ledka!

There is a similar poll on Female Folder :D

Zachariah
23-03-2004, 10:59
Bravo,
The only correct answer to the question! Fa-Q, you betray your screen name and show us your true self!
Regards,
Z
:wavey:

Alethea
23-03-2004, 11:17
It's a delight to see your answers, guys.

Despite this poll isn't too serious, I like the fact you have shown your decent nature.

thank you for voting and posting. :)

Alethea

DPG
23-03-2004, 12:00
Wait, wait, wait, wait!

What do you mean there is a similar poll in "the female folder"?

1.) That means that my elaborate begging didn't gain me access to it.

2.) (And most importantly) how can we compare the results if we can't even see let alone read the other folder - and they can read both...absolutely scientifically lacking in rigour from a research perspective not to mention damn unfair:(

Will you at least copy and paste?!:)

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 12:04
DPG...remember what we dicussed on Friday night.....;) ;) ;) think female perfume...;) ;) ;)

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 12:06
They'll never suspect you!!!:D

Alethea
23-03-2004, 12:07
Originally posted by DPG
Wait, wait, wait, wait!

What do you mean there is a similar poll in "the female folder"?

1.) That means that my elaborate begging didn't gain me access to it.

2.) (And most importantly) how can we compare the results if we can't even see let alone read the other folder - and they can read both...absolutely scientifically lacking in rigour from a research perspective not to mention damn unfair:(

Will you at least copy and paste?!:)

I can not read Information and Classifieds forums;) Do I complain?
Let's us be humans of spirit and remain strong in our sorrows.

XX

Alethea
23-03-2004, 12:08
Originally posted by Sheepy
DPG...remember what we dicussed on Friday night.....;) ;) ;) think female perfume...;) ;) ;)

Sheepy! Does it mean he can log on under your nick??? :D:D

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 12:13
Originally posted by Alethea
Sheepy! Does it mean he can log in under your nick??? :D:D

Not unless he buys me a brewery for my birthday.:D

Only beware of any female imposter with comical hairy leg senario posting as "tramp" :p

Fa-Q!
It's a delight to see your answers, guys.
================================
Don't push me, or I'll lash back with a slur of obscenities.

DPG
Sheepy!! You're a memory enhancing genius my love!! Right......where's that duty free catalogue??:D

Alethea - what do you mean you can't read the infomation forums - those are open to everyone I thought??

If you genuinly can't read them, how about in exchange for entrance to the females folder I PM you with the contents of each post that appears in the two folders you can't read.....!!;)

DPG
23-03-2004, 12:15
But isn't it strange how Sheepy and DPG actually rhyme!?! I'm not saying anything above that though, nor handing out anymore clues!!:D:D:D

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 12:39
Originally posted by DPG
But isn't it strange how Sheepy and DPG actually rhyme!?! I'm not saying anything above that though, nor handing out anymore clues!!:D:D:D

One tip...you know for the legs...one word..."veet"...and if that doesn't work then it's scotch tape I'm afraid.

Zachariah
23-03-2004, 12:44
DPG,
So you are getting a "Bikini Wax" during your time off????

Sheepy, if there ever was a reason for a "Wierdo Alert" then this would be it!
Z

Alethea
23-03-2004, 12:47
One tip...you know for the legs...one word..."veet"...and if that doesn't work then it's scotch tape I'm afraid.

Sheepy,

I'm clueless...

Words *veet* and *legs* make me think of an epilation only. I must try doing it with scotch tape - does it hurt?:D

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 12:54
Sheepy,

I'm clueless...

Words *veet* and *legs* make me think of an epilation only. I must try doing it with scotch tape - does it hurt?

Recommended for that raw, fresh and tender look.

Not for gals though...this is for REAL men only.

:D

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 12:57
Originally posted by Zachariah
DPG,

Z

I bet all you guys are just lesbians trapped in a man's body. Now who's up first for the scotch (and we're not talking about the brown aromatic stuff that comes in bottles!):p

Alethea
23-03-2004, 12:58

Why did I think of the nuts. I mean nuts... I mean brazilian...

:confused:

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 13:03
It's all Freudian my dear!!!:D

Alethea
23-03-2004, 13:09
It's all Freudian my dear!!!:D

You can borrow a Cosmo edition from me and read guy's confessions re this matter;)

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 13:37
DPG,

Z

Z...You seem to know more about this topic than you care to admit;) ;) ;) ;)

And Alethea will definitely take you up on the Cosmo. PS any chance of an Anne Summers party anytime soon?;)

Zachariah
23-03-2004, 14:25
Z...You seem to know more about this topic than you care to admit;) ;) ;) ;)

And Alethea will definitely take you up on the Cosmo. PS any chance of an Anne Summers party anytime soon?;)

"Whack Job" Alert !!!
:farout: :farout: :farout:

Brit Translation: Crazy as the day is long but in a special way.

Z:wavey:

sevan
23-03-2004, 14:55
Re: Scotch tape

I would recommend duct tape. Not from personal experience, of course. ;)

peyote
23-03-2004, 16:34
Originally posted by Pussy Cat
Nu-u-u-uu... Come on... And if you love your significant other and are not sure? Simply realize that something goes wrong?
when in doubt: dump!
but if you want to read what he's writing in those internet-based e-mails... i can help you.

Guest777
23-03-2004, 16:37
Originally posted by peyote
but if you want to read what he's writing in those internet-based e-mails... i can help you.

How?:confused:

DPG
23-03-2004, 17:06
Sheepy - you mean that you'd want me to do that?!

You want me to forcibly rip out all the leg hairs I have spent 25 years (next Wednesday - hint hint!!;)) growing...no way...I'll just stick with the DPG persona I think...scotch tape indeed...OUCH!

But you know what, it makes me realise that you gals must really go through pain in order to look good for us lucky chaps!!

Men don't do any of this waxing, ripping, taping stuff - only for gays, and cyclists and runners - don't you agree Zach!?!?!;);)

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 17:55
Originally posted by peyote

Peyote.....you seem to have gone all "голубой" (symbolic no doubt) :D

Guest777
23-03-2004, 17:56
Do they??????:yikes:

Never met a man like that in my life... I guess I've been living a sheltered life... :)

DPG
23-03-2004, 18:00
Guest777 - I agree!!

Article or not, I'm sceptical to the extreme - would have to be either for charity, for a bet or after quite a few pints...and even then I would need to have one of those things that they put between your teeth when you have electric shock therapy (not that I have had it!) and someone to hold my hand...;)

Also, let's say that you do your legs...where does it stop? Then you do your chest, then you'd have to do your arms or it would look wierd...the brazilian would be next and then you are only left with what is on your head...you'd end up looking like a tadpole or something!!:D

In fact, just writing and thinking about all of that heightens my respect for women no end!!

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 18:05
Originally posted by DPG
Sheepy - you mean that you'd want me to do that?!

You want me to forcibly rip out all the leg hairs I have spent 25 years (next Wednesday - hint hint!!;)) growing...no way...I'll just stick with the DPG persona I think...scotch tape indeed...OUCH!

But you know what, it makes me realise that you gals must really go through pain in order to look good for us lucky chaps!!

Men don't do any of this waxing, ripping, taping stuff - only for gays, and cyclists and runners - don't you agree Zach!?!?!;);)

Lesson 2

Now hold the padding close to your chest.....that's it DPG you're getting the hang of it....take a moment to savour the sweet caress of those soft frills against your skin.....and....no! no! no! Zach!....you've got it the wrong way round...you'll end up piercing your nipples if your not careful...then take hold of the elastic straps at either end and gently.....

Alethea
23-03-2004, 18:07
Originally posted by Guest777
Do they??????:yikes:

Never met a man like that in my life... I guess I've been living a sheltered life... :)

I have never met DPG , still it doesn't mean he is non-existent!:D:D

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 18:09
Originally posted by DPG
Guest777 - I agree!!

Also, let's say that you do your legs...where does it stop? Then you do your chest, then you'd have to do your arms or it would look wierd...the brazilian would be next and then you are only left with what is on your head...:D

Is there something Daveuk's not telling us???:eek:

DPG
23-03-2004, 18:10
Lesson 2

Now hold the padding close to your chest.....that's it DPG you're getting the hang of it....take a moment to savour the sweet caress of those soft frills against your skin.....and....no! no! no! Zach!....you've got it the wrong way round...you'll end up piercing your nipples if your not careful...then take hold of the elastic straps at either end and gently.....

When I say that reading that sent shivers down my spine, I'm not even joking!

Alethea
23-03-2004, 18:11
and SFJ :D you killing meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPG
23-03-2004, 18:12
LOL!!!:D:D:D

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 18:14
Originally posted by DPG
When I say that reading that sent shivers down my spine, I'm not even joking!

Are you feeling those shivers too Zach?:D

Oh and well spotted Alethea:D :D :p

Alethea
23-03-2004, 18:19

Oh and well spotted Alethea:D :D :p

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheepy
23-03-2004, 18:20
:D :D :D :D :p

Zachariah
23-03-2004, 18:55
Like fingernails across a blackboard!
Z

peyote
23-03-2004, 19:37
disclaimer: this information is posted to illustrate how secure your internet-based e-mail is. if you want to spy on your partner you're on your own... with donald rumsfeld.

- open IExplorer (<= 5.nn)
- Menu "Tools", option "Internet Options", tab "Advanced"
- check under "Security" where it says
"[ ] Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed"
- leave box clear, click OK, close browser.
this makes sure the cache stays there, unless user manually deletes it before leaving, in which case you're fried. you should do that for your own protection after you have sent your e-mails or simply keep that box checked all the time, but then won't be able to spy...

for WinNT check a folder like this one:
C:\WINNT\Profiles\peyote\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\
make sure it doesn't say "peyote" otherwise you're looking at my pc and i don't like that :mad:

for Win2K:
C:\Documents and settings\peyote\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\

at this point you need a file manager other than that crappy win explorer. something that will show you the real content of that folder... total commander is the best. download it here (http://www.ghisler.com/download.htm)
run that total commander and go to that loving folder we mentioned before. already there?
run the search feature (ALT+F7)
define what you're looking for... files: *.htm or *.html. if confused, just enter *.*
check box "[ ] Find Text" and enter just part of the e-mail address you want to spy on... voila!
a list of all files containing that e-mail will arise from the dead. select any file to start checking, press F3 (view) and browse the file content until you see some plain english... can't believe it, right? neither do i :D

Alethea
23-03-2004, 23:17
Cosmopolitan, June 2002, page 196

Guys' Bizarre Grooming Habits by Heather Haber

I can't post it on here.

However, a tip for those who want to go for totally-nude twins : use a razor and a VERY steady hand.

Smooth operator....you gonna be a smooooooooth operator:D

Sheepy
24-03-2004, 08:48

I can't post it on here.

However, a tip for those who want to go for totally-nude twins : use a razor and a VERY steady hand.

:D :D :D Alethea you're killing me!!! :D :D :D

Zachariah
26-03-2004, 14:30

I can't post it on here.

OUCH! Are you kidding me? With all that bloodflow down there you would bleed to death in a matter of a few minutes if you cut yourself. ...........................use an electric razor!!! :eh: :thumbsup:
Z

Alethea
26-03-2004, 14:38
OUCH! Are you kidding me? With all that bloodflow down there you would bleed to death in a matter of a few minutes if you cut yourself. ...........................use an electric razor!!! :eh: :thumbsup:
Z

where has all fun gone?:confused:

Zachariah
26-03-2004, 15:03
where has all fun gone?:confused:
Think of the mess!
Z

Alethea
26-03-2004, 15:51
Think of the mess!
Z

Think of that messy odour-trapped forest you are going to get rid of and you will feel better.

Sheepy
26-03-2004, 16:00
Think of the mess!
Z

That's why I'm still sticking to the scotch tape (no pun intended!).

Lesson 3 "DIY liposuction"

Equipment required:

1 Siemens Mega power vacuum cleaner (or any well known soviet brand e.g "Uragan" or "veter")
1 Vacuum cleaner hose and nosel
3 XXXL hoover bags (may need more depending on how many kilos you need to lose)
3 fillets of cod in batter and a 5 kilo bag of new potatoes (for that traditional British fish and chips recipe cooked in the leftover fat) Yum !Yum!

DaveUKagain
04-04-2004, 15:36
Is there something Daveuk's not telling us???:eek:

Actually, I`m going to start either painting my head or have a new hairstyle tattooed on. ;-))))) Ahhhhh, can I help it if a raging torrent of testosterone swept me hair away ???

Trouble is that the raging torrent of testosterone seems to have disappeared over the horizon somewhere, and it`s waving me hair at me....... ;-))))))

DaveUKagain
04-04-2004, 15:57
Anyway, I came in a little late to the conversation - is this what we`re talking about ? :)

polly
09-04-2004, 10:40
hahahahahah nooooooooooooooooo

Ghost
22-04-2004, 12:27
I would never spy on a girlfriend. Trust is a key element (and often misplaced, but oh well).

However, I do enact several intensive counter-intelligence procedures to prevent her checking me out. Not because I cheat, but because I hate snoops.

J.D.
26-04-2004, 20:03
So you trust and hate her?

Free Man
14-10-2004, 23:52
I've done a good half of the options actually. Becuase she has done the same with my privacy.

fuq that sh!t!

Shatneresque
01-11-2004, 17:36
I don't waste time snooping on my girlfriends. At the slightest suspicion that one has lied to me (about ANYTHING) I confront her directly and/or just break off the relationship immediately, depending on the quantity and quality of the evidence, and on the quality of her response.

ignis
20-11-2004, 22:43

Bull's eye :)

streklor
09-12-2004, 12:46
holy sh&$%t that baldheaded chick is crazy......

Hazem
06-01-2005, 12:45
I think if someone trust his gf enough, he'll never resolve to do such a thing...but for me, i did it only after i brokeup with mine cause i discovered that lying was her hobby and wanted to check how fool i was, but it was a relief to know that she didn't!! Oh! It was only her e-mail account as we already met online and it was a long distant relationship..

Shatneresque
22-01-2005, 17:32
"Trust"?! In this world?!? HA!!!

ChrisC30
09-02-2005, 18:29
I know men that would spy, and women that would spy.

I think if I really wanted to know what my girlfriend was doing, I'd ask her point-blank.

The need to spy tells me that it's a situation moving downhill and good communication might save it. Spy and you're probably going to be dumped.

jeronade
21-03-2005, 00:07
I don't have any gf or bf (I'm gay)...