PDA

View Full Version : $100bn NATO claim: Serbian NGOs seek compensation for 1999 bombing of Yugoslavia

rumple_stilskin
24-03-2015, 17:54
Now we're talking, time to hold western war criminals to account.

Bring them to justice. Start with the Serbian war.

Here is a link to the article

http://rt.com/news/243545-nato-serbia-bombing-yugoslavia/

Benedikt
24-03-2015, 17:59
Now we're talking, time to hold western war criminals to account.

Bring them to justice. Start with the Serbian war.

http://rt.com/news/243545-nato-serbia-bombing-yugoslavia/

special also the USA.because NATO started bombing at the insistance and pushing of the USA, with out the agreement or -blessing- of the UN.
and mark my word, the USA is going to say -NATO is EUROPE- we had nothing to do with it.....

rumple_stilskin
24-03-2015, 18:20
special also the USA.because NATO started bombing at the insistance and pushing of the USA, with out the agreement or -blessing- of the UN.
and mark my word, the USA is going to say -NATO is EUROPE- we had nothing to do with it.....

What right did they have to go bomb that country? no right at all.

It's always the same story, make up some lie and then use that lie to bomb some country to oblivion

Always another reason than the officially stated.

I had a friend in London at the time who recently came from Serbia. Because of the three months bombings he got epilepsy, he never had epilepsy before.

What right did they have? none at all.....

fenrir
24-03-2015, 18:39
This is an idiotic and ill-thought out move, which makes me think nothing of substance will actually happen. If Serbia sues, then all of its neighbors who suffered from it will sue her. How much are all those killed and wounded, plus the victims of the rape camps worth? How much material damage did Serbia cause? How much is genocide worth?

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 18:51
What right did they have to go bomb that country? no right at all.......

Right, i used to enjoy coming home from work and watching the Serbs ethnically cleanse their country of Muslims on the evening news..

rumple_stilskin
24-03-2015, 19:22
Right, i used to enjoy coming home from work and watching the Serbs ethnically cleanse their country of Muslims on the evening news..

Was it from the same "factual" news channels that promoted the Iraq war and WMD lies?
Or maybe the news channel that promoted the Vietnam war and bay of tonkin lies?
Or maybe the one that promoted the Libya war?

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 19:26
Was it from the same "factual" news channels that promoted the Iraq war and WMD lies?

..ah, that old chestnut. Give us the facts we like...;)

fenrir
24-03-2015, 20:07

There was enough evidence for the UN Tribunal on War Crimes to get involved. What proof do you have to say it didn't happen besides moronic mentions of Iraq and WMD? Maybe you should start a separate thread on that since you seem to like that topic so much.

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 20:19
There was enough evidence for the UN Tribunal on War Crimes to get involved. What proof do you have to say it didn't happen besides moronic mentions of Iraq and WMD? Maybe you should start a separate thread on that since you seem to like that topic so much.

...CNN hired a million actors and staged the whole thing! :p

TolkoRaz
24-03-2015, 22:26
How much did the US of A pay for bombing the Chinese Embassy in Belgrad? ;)

fenrir
24-03-2015, 22:33
How much did the US of A pay for bombing the Chinese Embassy in Belgrad? ;)

Nothing. A pilot was ordered to release his 5 bombs on a certain location in a not very subtle message to the Chinese. You are an operator. You understand why it was done even if you don't agree with it.

TolkoRaz
24-03-2015, 22:34
Nothing. A pilot was ordered to release his 5 bombs on a certain location in a not very subtle message to the Chinese. You are an operator. You understand why it was done even if you don't agree with it.

Come on fenrir, you tell me why was it done? ;)

I know, but do you? :10310:

Uncle Wally
24-03-2015, 23:01

Where are the bodies? Pretty hard to hide a (what did you say) million dead people. The fact is they never found much. What you watched? You actually saw Serbs killing millions on TV? You sure it wasn't an old war movie and not CNN the news organization that has been caught time and time again faking news reports. You never saw anyone actually getting killed but reports of people getting killed. Big difference.

Fantastika
25-03-2015, 04:33
There was enough evidence for the UN Tribunal on War Crimes to get involved.

Ah, the UN.

Let's see now, in some Middle Eastern (and today, not in the Middle Ages) countries it's the local practice, to stone to death women accused of adultery:

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/video-islamic-state-stones-young-woman-accused-adultery (http://www.clarionproject.org/news/video-islamic-state-tones-young-woman-accused-dultery)

But the UN's "High Commission on the Rights of Women" ( :rofl: ) only singled out one (1) country for condemnation: Israel. Given that Iran and Syria are members of the Commission, this is understandable.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4639165,00.html

The United Nations - a glittering jewel of colossal bias and towering ignorance.

Fantastika
25-03-2015, 05:25
Never mind that the KLA were little more than Saudi-funded Islamo-fascist terrorists. The media never printed that factoid.

The reason Bill Clinton bombed Serbia back into the Stone Age was because it diverted the media's attention away from his perjury scandal involving Monica Lewinsky (she saved the semen-stained dress, proving she was with Bubba) and diverted the media to instead focus on Slobodan Milosovic. He was rapidly demonized, and became the media's new Adolf Hitler. Bill thought he would leave office on a high note.