PDA

View Full Version : Me vs Judge ( or Bears against Pomps )

Korotky Gennady
27-02-2008, 22:00
The NEW CHESS MATCH

Judge ? Where are you ? Have you lost in the huge english territory ? it's not Australia... man. By the way how it happend that England has such small territory ? :bash:

Bels
27-02-2008, 22:19
The NEW CHESS MATCH

Judge ? Where are you ? Have you lost in the huge english territory ? it's not Australia... man. By the way how it happend that England has such small territory ? :bash:

Such a small territory of 60 million Brits in comparison with Russia the biggest country in the world with 140 million :) And what proportion of that 160 million are fit men :)

I've just proven it's not size that counts :)

Korotky Gennady
27-02-2008, 22:50
I've just proven it's not size that counts :) I know... It's not size that counts... But it counts how much big this size is. :jawdrop: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Judge
27-02-2008, 22:51
I am here and ready to take up your challenge,but it's gotta be this weekend,during the week i'm too busy.I still haven't finished the game with Miracle,maybe she's given up.:jawdrop::jawdrop:

Korotky Gennady
27-02-2008, 22:52
lol Good new avatar... Judge.

Bels
27-02-2008, 22:58
I know... It's not size that counts... But it counts how much big this size is. :jawdrop: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Good luck korotky. If I'm right it's two great countries in regards to chess. :)

In fact good luck to both of you. Let us know the results, as I'm sure we're all ears.

Judge
27-02-2008, 23:53

Cute isn't he...very soft spoken,it's there because it reminds me of my childhood.:clown::clown:

Korotky Gennady
27-02-2008, 23:56
Cute isn't he...very soft spoken,it's there because it reminds me of my childhood.:clown::clown:

Hmm... good. I never dare to set the avatar which reminds me my childhood... :snoring:

Miracle77777
28-02-2008, 00:02

HE?????
Check eyelashes, please!!!
:p

Miracle77777
28-02-2008, 00:05
I am here and ready to take up your challenge,but it's gotta be this weekend,during the week i'm too busy.I still haven't finished the game with Miracle,maybe she's given up.:jawdrop::jawdrop:

HUH????.:jawdrop::
Given up????.:jawdrop::
For what sake, please????
I waited you a few times on Forum - but you always hide from me.....
Ask Pjw and Gena - I was looking you everywhere for playing double Game with them!!!!!!!!!!
Now - I perceive you want to give up to me...for start Revenge Game with Korotkii.....:evilgrin: :evilgrin:
That' s Ok, Judge - I will no say to anybody that you gave up to me....;)

Bels
28-02-2008, 00:09

Youv've got a new one as well :) And may I say It's not so cute? What's it mean?

I personally have decided for a long time , no avater. bels is the image I think for me in words, and I think it's good enough that way, as that is my image and my true name. The only thing I have thought of is having the Union Jack as my image, becaause thet is what I am, or as my wife states. Am I? Well yes I am. But how do I get my union Jack, I'm so useless on a compter I don't know how to .

I only how to do this one :) And when I looked I couldn't find it :(
What's going on here :( no British flag anymore :( on the smilies.

Bels
28-02-2008, 00:17
Miracles avater is always lovely to the eye. Are you really as lovely as this.

Judge
28-02-2008, 00:21
HUH????.:jawdrop::
Given up????.:jawdrop::
For what sake, please????
I waited you a few times on Forum - but you always hide from me.....
Ask Pjw and Gena - I was looking you everywhere for playing double Game with them!!!!!!!!!!
Now - I perceive you want to give up to me...for start Revenge Game with Korotkii.....:evilgrin: :evilgrin:
That' s Ok, Judge - I will no say to anybody that you gave up to me....;)

:Loco::Loco::Loco:
I still have our game set up right infront of me.It's your move,we can carry on with the game this friday..

Bels
28-02-2008, 00:31

I've lost touch Judge, are you now back in Russia? what are you busy about? Is it teaching of which I am for the moment, or you will certainly be busy on this damn temp residency. Yes, it's apain in tha ass.

Miracle77777
28-02-2008, 00:32
Miracles avater is always lovely to the eye. Are you really as lovely as this.

Thanks Bels...but my avatars - not my photos...;(
I am me....:shame:
And hope its for good.....;)

Miracle77777
28-02-2008, 00:34
:Loco::Loco::Loco:
I still have our game set up right infront of me.It's your move,we can carry on with the game this friday..

Ok....Friday - deal!!
Hand-to-hand....;)
I will gather my cheer team...and they would inspire me and scare you.....:D
Have a good dreams, Judge...:bedtime:

Judge
28-02-2008, 00:35
I've lost touch Judge, are you now back in Russia? what are you busy about? Is it teaching of which I am for the moment, or you will certainly be busy on this damn temp residency. Yes, it's apain in tha ass.

I've been back over a month,yep, i'm doing the medical tests for the temp rez,did one test this morning.

Judge
28-02-2008, 00:37
Ok....Friday - deal!!
Hand-to-hand....;)
I will gather my cheer team...and they would inspire me and scare you.....:D
Have a good dreams, Judge...:bedtime:

Good night...don't let the bed bugs bite.cya on friday...

Bels
28-02-2008, 00:47
I've been back over a month,yep, i'm doing the medical tests for the temp rez,did one test this morning.

Good on you Judge, I know what you're going through, keep going.

Bels
28-02-2008, 00:52
Thanks Bels...but my avatars - not my photos...;(
I am me....:shame:
And hope its for good.....;)

I guessed, but your words and the personality are certainly as pretty as your avaters. I think when those who make a lot of posts you can get a reasonable image of what people are like.

Judge
28-02-2008, 00:58
Good on you Judge, I know what you're going through, keep going.

Thanks,so far so good,the only problem is trying to find the time to do all the running around.

Miracle77777
28-02-2008, 01:01
I guessed, but your words and the personality are certainly as pretty as your avaters. I think when those who make a lot of posts you can get a reasonable image of what people are like.

:lovepot: Thanks, Bels.....You are sweet as always.....
I hope your wife do not read posts on Forum???? ;)
:inlove:
BTW - THERE I couldn't download an avatar......too big size......:(
Good night....:)

Korotky Gennady
01-03-2008, 01:29
Judge, your move !

Korotky Gennady
01-03-2008, 02:02
Judge ! Hey ! Wake up ! I and Pete... we are waiting your move !

Judge
01-03-2008, 02:12
I'm awake,never sleep...didn't we say sunday....right now i'm busy playing cards...:coffee::coffee:

Korotky Gennady
01-03-2008, 02:19
I'm awake,never sleep...didn't we say sunday....right now i'm busy playing cards...:coffee::coffee:

Hmmm... I see. Then no chess today... ain't ?

You play :11581: "cards" now...

Judge
01-03-2008, 10:23
We did say sunday,friday was my game with miracle and saturday is to rest my chess brain, and sunday is to take on the so called Iron Man of chess.

I don't drink when I play cards..one needs to keep an:watching::watching: on everything...

Korotky Gennady
07-03-2008, 14:15
Judge, when will be your first move at last ? :)

Judge
07-03-2008, 14:44
Judge, when will be your first move at last ? :)

Soon my friend very soon,it's been a very busy week and the weekend looks busy,with all this stuff about womans day..:eh::eh::mooooh::eek: