PDA

View Full Version : Putin Sacks Top Kremlin Officials

Judge
24-03-2015, 11:23
Looks like some changes inside the Kremlin,probably more to follow..

President Vladimir Putin dismissed two senior officials on Monday in a surprise move that followed recent rumors of feuding at the heart of the Kremlin.

The twin sackings come less than a month after the killing of Kremlin critic Boris Nemtsov, which had exposed rarely seen tensions between various factions within Putin's inner elite.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/putin-sacks-2-top-kremlin-officials-amid-rumors-of-turf-wars/517886.html

Benedikt
24-03-2015, 13:23
[QUOTE=Judge;1413578]Looks like some changes inside the Kremlin,probably more to follow..

lets see how close to the head the fish will be cleaned...

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 13:44
[QUOTE=Judge;1413578]Looks like some changes inside the Kremlin,probably more to follow..

..if it is actually cleaning then i would applaud it..

TolkoRaz
24-03-2015, 15:17
I think we all know that there has been a recent mini-coup in The Kremlin, VVP survived and is now cutting out the rot.

Also of note, today he presided over the FSB Committee meeting - as he favours his former colleagues in the SVR etc, and the FSB are fierce adversaries, they will have been very suspicious of his attendance, but he was there to stamp his authority upon them and to send a very clear message! ;)

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 15:28
I think we all know that there has been a recent mini-coup in The Kremlin, VVP survived and is now cutting out the rot....

..that's all assumption. Are there any facts to support this?

Benedikt
24-03-2015, 15:55

they are a closed knit bunch of old boys.... we only will see when we see at the next meeting who is there and who is not anymore.
or if someone has been -promoted- to a post as governor in the Tunguska, checking out the trees that have fallen since the comet has crashed there...

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 17:13
they are a closed knit bunch of old boys.... we only will see when we see at the next meeting who is there and who is not anymore.
or if someone has been -promoted- to a post as governor in the Tunguska, checking out the trees that have fallen since the comet has crashed there...

..exactly, for TR to claim they have been fired because Of anti corruption measures by Putin is pure fantasy.
In fact with Putin's record on corruption I'd say there's more chance they were fired for not wearing a tie to work!
Amazing that these important, high level moves can be made in secret..

FatAndy
24-03-2015, 17:18
Yes. But you're not authorised to know them. Need to work better, comrade ;)

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 17:21
Yes. But you're not authorised to know them. Need to work better, comrade ;)

..or perhaps Putin thinks Russians can't be trusted with the truth or even they are too stupid to be given the truth!

quincy
24-03-2015, 19:55
I think we all know that there has been a recent mini-coup in The Kremlin, VVP survived and is now cutting out the rot.

;)

Masha'Allah!

Judge
24-03-2015, 21:20

Nobbynumbnuts
..if it is actually cleaning then i would applaud it..

You guys are chefs, the fish section is not one of the easiest in any kitchen, all that cleaning is hard on the hands....

Benedikt
24-03-2015, 21:31
You guys are chefs, the fish section is not one of the easiest in any kitchen, all that cleaning is hard on the hands....

when i clean a fish,except for the small ones, i cut off the HEAD first. makes the rest easier....

Judge
24-03-2015, 21:37

Sorry Raz,I don't buy that, the situation needs to get much worse for any action of a coup against Putin's rule...
Who is there to try and remove Putin from power?all the people in high places are there cos of Putin,the whole set up is in his favour.Sure,many people are losing money, some oligrachs are down millions cos of the sanctions against their savings abroad, but this money all came from being connected to the power structure which Putin created,they won't dare go against the hand that feeds them....
One situation where Putin's leadership would have been questioned is the loss of the military base in Crimea, try and imagine the US getting their hands on Russia's pride and joy in the Black Sea, many people high up would not be pleased with the leader of losing that base,it would show weakness to the US..

TolkoRaz
24-03-2015, 22:27
..exactly, for TR to claim they have been fired because Of anti corruption measures by Putin is pure fantasy.
In fact with Putin's record on corruption I'd say there's more chance they were fired for not wearing a tie to work!

Did I mention corruption? :suspect:

TolkoRaz
24-03-2015, 22:28
Sorry Raz,I don't buy that ..

Clearly, you need to work harder & earn more! :p

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 22:46
Did I mention corruption? :suspect:

..i read 'cutting out the rot' to mean anti corruption but if not fine. Your still making assumptions as to a mini coup having taken place.
The simple fact is, there are no facts....No body knows.

Uncle Wally
24-03-2015, 22:49

Every time you post I think "clueless"

They got fired for good reason, Putin just doesn't give up loyal people.

Uncle Wally
24-03-2015, 22:51
..i read 'cutting out the rot' to mean anti corruption but if not fine. Your still making assumptions as to a mini coup having taken place.

If anybody on this forum would know it would be Tolko.

TolkoRaz
24-03-2015, 22:56

OK, I now understand your reference to 'corruption', but that is not what I meant - apologies for the unintended confusion and my sloppy use of the English language! :)

Nobbynumbnuts
24-03-2015, 23:33
OK, I now understand your reference to 'corruption', but that is not what I meant - apologies for the unintended confusion and my sloppy use of the English language! :)

No problem! ;)

Benedikt
25-03-2015, 15:56
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/putin-fires-disgraced-russian-governor-accused-of-bribe-taking/518013.html

and looks like not only bits and pieces of tail and small fry?

Nobbynumbnuts
25-03-2015, 16:09
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/putin-fires-disgraced-russian-governor-accused-of-bribe-taking/518013.html

and looks like not only bits and pieces of tail and small fry?

...all good but i'd have more faith if he was caught because of a Kremlin led initiative against corruption. No evidence that's the case here..

FatAndy
25-03-2015, 16:41
...all good but i'd have more faith if he was caught because of a Kremlin led initiative against corruption. No evidence that's the case here..

TMT are slowpokes again... Past weeks news.