PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a part time job as nanny or cleaner..

zairah
19-03-2015, 09:53
Good day to everyone! Im Zairah from Philippines and been here in moscow for more than 5 years working as nanny and cleaner.as of now im looking for a part time job for my vacant days and hours. I can speak english and a little russian. I can provide recommendations from my previous employers.kindly send me a message if interested.thank you very much and have a nice day ☺!

zairah☺

Darwis
09-02-2017, 09:37
Good day to everyone! Im Zairah from Philippines and been here in moscow for more than 5 years working as nanny and cleaner.as of now im looking for a part time job for my vacant days and hours. I can speak english and a little russian. I can provide recommendations from my previous employers.kindly send me a message if interested.thank you very much and have a nice day ☺!

zairah☺

Hello Zairah,

please call me +7 9160353076

buzzardina
10-02-2017, 21:31
Hi Zairah,
I'm looking for housekeeper/nanny. Please write me an email on hagemann.daria(at)gmail.com about your detailed experience and availability. Thanks.

zairah☺

psk5859
24-07-2017, 09:55
Hi Zairah can you please contact me I am looking for a cleaner.

TolkoRaz
24-07-2017, 12:49
Not sure if Zairah is still here, but the original post was in March 2015!