PDA

View Full Version : Male only folder?

SalTheReturn
26-02-2008, 23:55
can we have a section where girls cant enter?
i have got a few problems to discuss and need male assistance
thanks
Sal

Albertina
27-02-2008, 00:05
Yes, go to Sports. We don't frequent that area.
Also, there is webmed.com :clown:

boscoe
27-02-2008, 11:45
Sal, I think you'll find what you want here (http://www.cdc.gov/std/Gonorrhea/STDFact-gonorrhea.htm) ;)

elis
27-02-2008, 11:51
Suggest that you perhaps PM someone you trust, or whose advice you value.

SalTheReturn
27-02-2008, 14:33
the thing is that the issue could even be faced public but i know that if i post this i will accused of regular masturbation (rather than random masturbation - i mean i am no longer 14!!!) whilst whats happened it is just crazy.

anyway, lets leave it.

elis
27-02-2008, 14:42
:eek::eh: Yikes!

boscoe
27-02-2008, 14:43
come on Sal... you can't just leave it now! My curiosity is peaked! Feel free to PM me if you want, and I promise I won't take the p*ss.... no honestly!

:)

MickeyTong
27-02-2008, 14:57
regular masturbation

Regular masturbation is the best option: every 2 hours, wherever you are, whether you need to or not. It strengthens the wrist, prevents prostate problems and stimulates the imagination. Don't worry about going blind, either: I've only needed reading glasses since age 45, so I reckon I've got another 30 years of self-indulgent pleasure before I need a cornea transplant.
And it's nothing to be ashamed of - some of my best friends have been total w**kers.

I bet you just want to find out how often other guys syphon the python......

kirk10071
27-02-2008, 15:28
Regular masturbation is the best option: every 2 hours, wherever you are, whether you need to or not. It strengthens the wrist, prevents prostate problems and stimulates the imagination. Don't worry about going blind, either: I've only needed reading glasses since age 45, so I reckon I've got another 30 years of self-indulgent pleasure before I need a cornea transplant.
And it's nothing to be ashamed of - some of my best friends have been total w**kers.

I bet you just want to find out how often other guys syphon the python......

Teh only problem wiht regular, consistetn masturbatoin is that it can interfeere with your typign skils. Ohtherwiuse, go for it!!

MickeyTong
27-02-2008, 15:34
Teh only problem wiht regular, consistetn masturbatoin is that it can interfeere with your typign skils. Ohtherwiuse, go for it!!

Hehehehehe. I've lost count of the number of new keyboards I've had to buy.
(Why did your post make me think of Bels?)

Is this thread getting too smutty to be outside Bardak?

SalTheReturn
27-02-2008, 15:47
(Why did your post make me think of Bels?)

Is this thread getting too smutty to be outside Bardak?

no it is you turning it into a bardak and guess what? reported my friend

Miracle77777
27-02-2008, 15:53
can we have a section where girls cant enter?
i have got a few problems to discuss and need male assistance
thanks
Sal

:yikes:
Didn't you know that in some questions females are more helpful for advising??

Not refer to your problem here, though....:shame:

kirk10071
27-02-2008, 16:27

This thread, in light of this post: http://www.expat.ru/forum/expat-cafe/66373-compliment-2.html#post352776 sends the imagination into overdrive. :nut: We will be judging his typing skills on his next post!

:bedtime:

AndreyS
27-02-2008, 16:50
We have a lot of hand-job to do... Pity it's not paid.

SalTheReturn
27-02-2008, 20:35
This thread, in light of this post: http://www.expat.ru/forum/expat-cafe/66373-compliment-2.html#post352776 sends the imagination into overdrive. :nut: We will be judging his typing skills on his next post!

:bedtime:

it took me 2 hrs to decipher that!

good joke mate, good joke:11215: