PDA

View Full Version : Netiquette

bydand
08-03-2015, 00:45
I never insult, I only return insults (and it is only because I am forced to do it, since you keep insulting people and are never banned, just because the moderators here use you as a tool to muddy up the waters). I do resort to subtle innuendos (look this word up in a dictionary) on occasion.:)

A. Netiquette:
- Do not insult other members and refrain from trolling
Trolling is defined as posting deliberately provocative content on the forum with the sole intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

F. Infraction system
37. The following standard infractions apply:
Insulting other members = 5 points
Bad language (outside of Bardak) = 5 points
10 points will automatically ban you for 2 days
20 points will automatically ban you for 5 days
30 points will automatically ban you for an unlimited time. In this case, you will have to take effort (contacting the Mod Team) in order to have the ban lifted.

Wally has certainly earned an unlimited time ban just tonight. Not even in the "sin bin" yet.

What good are rules if they're not (or selectively) enforced.:eh:

bydand
08-03-2015, 12:19
Are you sure it is Uncle Wally's sole intention to cause maximum disruption?

I do not think so - he is merely posting what he genuinely thinks and believes.

I think others have been reprimanded, put in the Sin-Bin, or banned, for the same or less.

Why the emphasis on maximum disruption? Who knows his limits?

Judge
09-03-2015, 06:19
I think others have been reprimanded, put in the Sin-Bin, or banned, for the same or less.

I can't recall anyone being banned for calling someone a wimp, maybe an infraction 5 points,like in Wally's case, cos that was an attack post too.
along the same lines of insulting is calling someone a drunk,alcoholic, uneducated, mentally challenged and so on....Constant digging at someone is only going to get a response.

Benedikt
09-03-2015, 09:40
I can't recall anyone being banned for calling someone a wimp, maybe an infraction 5 points,like in Wally's case, cos that was an attack post too.
along the same lines of insulting is calling someone a drunk,alcoholic, uneducated, mentally challenged and so on....Constant digging at someone is only going to get a response.

as hard as it will be ( I know form myself) JUST DON'T REPLY. because that's what they thrive on. controversy and fun to have a go at others. mean minded posters who think only THEIR ideas are right,correct, good and perfect. and the rest can go where the sun does not shine if they don't like it. and they will tolerate no other answers or replies. only they are right and -we- are not. defending does not help, they just shoot you down. so, and i have learned, I JUST DON'T REPLY. or certain posters I don't even bother to open, and read their scribbling and hateful diatribes. that is the only way and WE ALL SHOULD DO IT.

bydand
19-03-2015, 12:45
Insults will not be tolerated.
This is to remind you all about insulting other members in this part of the forum.It states clearly in the rules that NO insults are allowed.
Because people share a different opinion than yours, there is no need to throw insults.
Anyone abusing this rule will be banned for up to a month from the Current Affairs section.
Here's what it says before you open this part of the forum.
''Please respect the views (and nationalities) of others, and refrain from personal attack''.

TolkoRaz
19-03-2015, 19:11
Does the above also apply to RusskiLad?

bydand
19-03-2015, 21:42
Who?

TolkoRaz
19-03-2015, 21:57
Tochno! ;)