PDA

View Full Version : IB DP in Rostov

RuslanSeletskiy
27-02-2015, 01:13
Hi there

I'm second year undergraduate student at National Research University Higher School of Economics.

I represent the group of people who consider running partnership with one of Rostov schools to teach world-respected and renowned IB Diploma Programme. The DP is open to any student aged 16 to 19

It allows students to develop the core skills students need to be successful at university.

Through the IB’s programmes, students develop:

1. An understanding of and appreciation for research
2. Presentation and communication skills
3. Critical thinking
4. Report writing
5. International mindedness and cultural understanding as well
6. Time management

Key facts:

1. DP students are better able than their peers to cope with demanding workloads, manage their time and meet the expectations placed on them, according to one study
2. Analysis of DP students in Canada, the UK and the USA found that the DP’s extended essay improves students’ approach to learning in higher education
72% of students taking the DP in China attend one of the world’s top 500 universities, according to a 2013 study.

Estimated annual fees vary from 18000$ to 20000$. Depends on the field of study.

Please, let me know as quick as possible if there is a strong demand for running IB Diploma Programme in Rostov-on-Don. Questions and suggestions are welcome.

NB: specify the subject of mail like IB Rostov.

Thank you so much for attention.